• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilou

i know that you get final form after you see roxas in TWTNW and i know that you get it when you try your other forms but every time i do that it's always antiform or the other ones like valor wisdom and master can someone help me

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
ok go to the tournament that you can use drive in go there as soon as the tournament starts drive masterform if you don't get final cancel and start over do that until you get final form it's the most desprete way to get it but that's how you do it if you want it badly ^^

Quint

yep...just go to the cerberus cup...i think don't use master...bcuz master take too much drive gauge(well...it depend on your form level actually:D)
if you don't get the final form...just revert...the drive gauge fills much faster at the cerberus cup...try it until you got it...i got it at the cerberus cup too:D

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Dawning Twilight said:
ok go to the tournament that you can use drive in go there as soon as the tournament starts drive masterform if you don't get final cancel and start over do that until you get final form it's the most desprete way to get it but that's how you do it if you want it badly ^^
Well Im gonna try that. Cuz last time I tryed that it didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back