• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Form Sora V.S. KH2 Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Final form Sora or Sephiroth

• Final Form Sora

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Sephiroth(KH2)

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Uh, ya think? Final Form Sora would obviously pwn Sephy before he reverts back to normal mode. if not, he'll just go Final Form again and pwn him then:p

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Regular Sora was strong enough to own Cloud, Cloud can own Sephiroth, and regular form Sora could also own Sephiroth, therefore logic leads me to beleive that if normal Sora could own Sephiroth, then Final Form Sora could shred him into oblivion

Last edited:

CidHighwind

i voted Sora but in FFVII Shephiroth hit at least 4000 hp of damage and in KHII Sora only has about 100 hp but i guess that doesnt really have much to do with KHII Sephiroth
i think Sephiroth was pretty easy in KHI so he couldnt be too much harder

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
DEFINETELY FINAL FORM. if it only takes a few several tries to get sephy to the last bar with only NORMAL FORM, then the last form aka FINAL FORM would win

threads like this are starting to annoy me now :D :mad:

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Well, I'm gonna take this into a realistic view. Sephiroth can be considered almost God-like for many reasons. Sora... doesn't have as much as much credability. Although, considering the gameplay moves he has, as well as reaction commands that are especially found in the last world and boss, it's safe to assume that Sora's pretty up there. Now, Final form he's silver, has two keyblades floating around him, and can glide. More realisticly he can fly and can almost be considered God-like in this form. However the fact that Sephiroth merely swept some dirt off his shoulder after fighting Sora can be a decisive arguement. But, it's safe to assume that Final Form can pretty much be comparible to Sephiroth in strength and power. Considering all the facts and assumptions, I believe that Final Form Sora can beat Sephiroth. It'll be hard still, but he can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back