• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: The Zaon Jewels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Chapter 1

Yuna was as famous as she had ever been. She played concerts all over Spira now that Vegnagun had been defeated. And of course Tidus was there for her at every single one. He would jump on stage as she sang the last line of 1000 words and kiss her in front of every one. He loved her and would give his life gladly for her. Yuna was just glad to have him back after so long. She called her latest tour the Lenne tour in honour of the girl she felt she connected most with.
It was a late Friday night. The stars shone and Besaid was peaceful. Yuna and Tidus had just returned from a concert in Bevelle. Yuna was tired, they rode a chocobo cart through the paths of Besaid, Yuna fell asleep on tidus and he covered her with his jacket. Tidus picked her up and put her on their bed.
“I love you.” He whispered softly as he kissed her goodnight.
He went outside and sat by the fire next to Wakka.
Wakka; you ok you seem down
Tidus; I don’t know, I feel like every time I tell her I love her it isn’t enough.
Wakka; how come?
Tidus; I wanna be with her forever Wakka. I want us to be together forever. But what can I do?
Wakka; you could pop the question! How about that?
Tidus; you know what Wakka? I might just do that.
Wakka; you need a ring you know something to make sure you will be together forever.
Lulu; you could always go after the Zaeon jewels
Wakka; you been listenin that’s sneaky Lu!
Tidus; what are the Zaeon stones?
Lulu; before yevon, Spira’s people worshiped four guardians of the elements. They were like the aeons but they could control the very elements themselves. Each of them made a gemstone for a perfect engagement ring. They knew one day there would be a couple whose love would live forever. They admired the couple’s love and so they made them an engagement ring so perfect it would ensure they would never be parted.
The four guardians made each gemstone perfect. Each stone fitted into this one, perfect ring.
Tidus; wow!
Lulu; but yevon’s measters banished the guardians and sealed them away in their own gemstones and the band that held them together. Their temples are now run down over the eastern cities of Spira. The ones you have never seen.
Tidus; but how will the guardians knows who the perfect couple are?
Lulu; they’ll know. Anyone who wants the gemstones has to pray at the temples and prove their love is strong enough. Just like Yuna did when she was a summoner for her aeons.
Tidus; I’m going!
Wakka; huh?
Tidus; I’m going to get that ring for Yuna! And I’ll propose on the night of her last concert in the Zanarkand dome! It’ll be perfect!
Wakka; then it’s decided! We leave for luca first thing tomorrow! Ya?
Tidus; but what about Yuna? She’ll be suspicious.
Lulu; leave it to me. I’ll tell her you’ve gone ahead to check the stadiums are safe.
Wakka; we’ll go! We’ll get you that ring!
Tidus could see it now. He would ask her as soon as she finished 1000 words in Zanarkand. He’d have the perfect ring and they’d be together forever.
He went to bed stared at her while she was sleeping “I’m gonna make you the happiest girl in the world, even if it takes 1000 years!” he whispered.
He fell asleep and dreamed of her in a beautiful dress. But suddenly….
He saw him, the face that haunted his dreams, Seymour. he wasn't alive or dead. his spirit had returned from the farlane. He held the Zaeon jewels in his hand and sneered at tidus. He placed the ring on Yuna’s finger and kissed her in front of Tidus. This was more than Tidus could bare but worse was to come. He saw him take Yuna across the sea in a boat. He kidnapped her.
He woke up, sweating and scared. He saw her lying there, next to him. He sighed, relieved that she was there. “I don’t know what I’d do if you left my side.” He said. He kissed her cheek gently so as not to wake her. He got out of bed, got dressed and watched the sunrise.
He thought out loud: if I lost her I wouldn’t be able to live. She’s the reason I’m breathing, the reason I’m here. If I lost her I’d fade again I’m sure of it.”
Wakka came up beside him.
Wakka; you ok?
Tidus; I had a dream I saw Seymour take her away.
Wakka; no way she’s safe here you know that.
Tidus; I guess so. HEY! THERE’S A KID IN THE WATER!
Wakka; I’ll get lulu you go save them!
Tidus; HANG ON KID!
He dived off the cliff into the water. He swam towards the body.
Tidus; are you ok?
????; Owe OH NO!WHAT DAY IS IT?
Tidus; Saturday the 6th why?
????; you have to go home!
Tidus; why?
????; it’s Yuna! She’s going to get kidnapped! Go save her!
Yuna; aaaaaaaa let go of me! Tidus help me!
Tidus heard Yuna’s faint cry from Besaid
. Tidus; YUNA!!!!! I’M COMING!!!!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
What is it with authors these days who seem to find grammer and spelling so insignificant? If you are really dedicated to writing, you'd take the time to look words up; if you aren't dedicated, than it insults the writers here who are.

And why the script format? It's hard to read, and frankly, suggests stupidity or lack of motivation.

This isn't the worst plot I've read of, but you could do better. It needs to flow more.

The truth is harsh; live with it.

Chaos Blade

GuardianOfHearts said:
What is it with authors these days who seem to find grammer and spelling so insignificant? If you are really dedicated to writing, you'd take the time to look words up; if you aren't dedicated, than it insults the writers here who are.

And why the script format? It's hard to read, and frankly, suggests stupidity or lack of motivation.

This isn't the worst plot I've read of, but you could do better. It needs to flow more.

The truth is harsh; live with it.

Um wow. wasnt that a lil as you put in your words. harsh. Well everyone has their opinion.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
GOH hurt me, I feel like crying.

Final fantasy X-3
The Zaeon Jewels
Chapter 2- Seymour and Queslin, the lord of water.

Tidus burst in with his sword in hand, he ran up the hill as fast as he could to try and save her. But… he was too late. She was gone. The bed was a mess; their room was a mess. All that remained of Yuna was her Al Bhed guns that lay on the table.
He was beside himself with grief. She was gone…..
He fell to his knees. He was too late... He kept thinking he shouldn’t have left the house; he shouldn’t have left her alone.
Tidus; why? She needed me and I wasn’t here? WHY!!!!!
Wakka; that stupid guado! It was him!
????; your wasting your time here. You should be off to Kilika by now! She’s there
Tidus was mad, he didn’t know who she was, but he knew she knew what was going on. He was beside himself over losing Yuna, so his anger mixed with his sadness burst. He grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up against the wall.
Tidus; you knew about this didn’t you! You knew this would happen! So why didn’t you tell me sooner!!!
????; Yuna is in Kilika with him now! You could be there just by taking the morning boat!
Wakka pushed Tidus to let go. She fell to the ground. He was so mad but tears rolled down his face.
Wakka; who are you?
????; my name is Jessica Guado… I am Seymour Guado’s daughter…
Tidus; What! Why did you help me? Why not go off with your scum bag dad!
Jess; I know! I know! I hate my father! He killed my mother and I was made to watch! That’s why I’m helping you! You of all people should now how it feels to despise your father!
Jess was different from Seymour you could see it in her eyes. There was something about her that made Tidus trust her. She had the look of her father. But… she hated him. You could see it.
Lulu; I’m going to the COM sphere! We’ll need all the help we can get!
Wakka; get Rikku and Paine! Rikku will not wanna miss kickin his butt!
Tidus thought to himself for a long time. If he saved her and got the jewels then he could still propose to Yuna.
Jess sat on the docks while they waited for the Celsius to arrive. She was distant from everyone except Tidus. He didn’t know it but she knew him, too well.
Suddenly, above their heads and saw the Celsius hovering overhead.
Rikku looked worried as hell. Paine was somehow calm.
Rikku; it was Seymour! That sicko! Who’s the kid?
Paine; Jessica Guado.
Jess; Paine… it’s been a while.
Tidus; how did you know?
Paine; it’s hard to say. She has had a bad life. We met last summer where she told me…
Tidus; told you what?
Paine; you of all people don’t want me to tell this story.
Tidus; just tell me.

Paine; she told me that she is from another time. A time of chaos, She was a warrior bred for destruction by her father. But her mother, Was gentle, she wanted to make sure her daughter didn’t turn out to be like her master. Her mother was killed in front of her as punishment for trying to help others.
Wakka; who was her mother?
Paine; look in her eyes, tidus you see it don’t you? You trust her. Because you can’t help feeling as if you are connected, in some way, you are connected tidus. Tidus; her eyes, they seem so familiar
Rikku; Yuna is her mother Tidus. She comes from a future where you try to save her, but you fail. Yuna loved her daughter and she is the only one who can help you kill him, for good.
Tidus; jess is the daughter of Seymour and Yuna. NO!! I won’t let it happen!
Jess; you think I had a choice. My mother was the only friend I had. My father wanted me to kill everything that lay in my path. Luckily he doesn’t know I’m here that gives us an edge. My father will be stopped!
All went silent. Her blue, spiked hair waved in the morning breeze and her fist was gripping her sword, which was a sword her mother gave her, the blue sword that her lover used to try and kill her father. The sword belonged to tidus.
Jess; let’s go! To Andrean, the temple of water. Yuna will be there, it will be good to see her again.
They all boarded the Celsius. Wakka thought of Auron, she reminded him so much of his old fellow guardian. Lulu saw it too.
They flew over spira where brother and Rikku talked.
Brother; Oihy ec kuha; E ruba cra'c ug
(Yuna is gone; I hope she’s ok.)
Rikku; Cra'mm pa ug, fedr ran tyikrdan rana du kieta ic
(She’ll be ok, with her daughter here to guide us)
Brother; ed sicd pa duikr uh detic ghufehk ra ryc duu fung fedr Caosuin'c get
(it must be tough on tidus knowing he has too work with Seymour’s kid)
Rikku; Oayr, pid lusa uh! Ed'c rymv Oihea! Dryd cruimt pa ahuikr
(Yeah, but come on! It’s half Yunie! That should be enough)
They arrived at the temple of water in Andrean. It was old, very old. The whole temple was covered in moss and overgrown vines. It was surrounded by water with only a bridge linking the small island to the mainland. The temple lay on the island.
Jess; go. Only you can do this.
She showed tidus the door, which led to the fayth. Inside he prayed as hard as he could. But no reply came, he shouted at the top of his voice.
Tidus; what do you want from me? I love her! I need her! She’s gone and I will save her! What else do you need?
????; but is it enough?
Tidus; I’ll do anything to prove it to you!
????; then you will be tested!
Suddenly the ground caved way beneath tidus’ feet. He fell into the water and he sank beneath the waves.
????; there below you is the woman you love. And above you is the jewel you want. You can only save one. Decide!
Tidus didn’t need to think, he swam below grabbing Yuna’s hand, and she vanished. He swam back up, and the jewel was gone. He surfaced.
Tidus; I’ve been tricked! Show yourself!
????; very well.
Emerging from the water, ever so slowly was a man. The water didn’t even ripple as he surfaced. You could see right through his body, he was made entirely of water.
His armour then began to shine like silver as he transformed into his human form.
Queslin; I am Queslin, lord of water. I sense ripples of love in your heart. You have proven to me that you do not need a gem to prove how much you need her.
Tidus; but I failed she disappeared.
Queslin; No, You proved to me that you would choose her over everything else; by swimming to save her you pass my test.
Tidus; but the jewel is gone.
Queslin; I am the jewel. I give you my life force for the ring you seek. May your love be as deep and tranquil as the ocean itself, good luck dear boy.
He vanished and in Tidus’s hand laid a jewel about the size of a pea. Blue and perfect with magic flowing through it like water through a river.
He emerged from the temple.
Tidus; I’ve done it! I have the water sapphire!
Seymour; well done! Son of Jecht well done!
Tidus; where is she!!
Seymour; Oh, your sweet heart? She’s here.
Seymour’s guards bought in Yuna. She had been crying you could tell. She saw him and she instantly smiled. She ran towards him but Seymour used magic to blast him away and out of her reach.
Yuna; what do you want with me?
Seymour; to create the ultimate warrior, once I form the ring of Zaeon it will make Yuna and I live forever. And together we will bare a son that will destroy spira.
Jess; so sorry to disappoint you… father
Seymour; who are you?
Jess; the one you tormented for fifteen, long years. YAAAAAAA!!
She lunged he sword above her head and jumped ready to deal a fatal blow to her father and then…………………….

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
*hands tissue* If you cared enough, you'd do something about it, AKA, get your story out of script format. But I respect you more because you haven't called me a dyke yet or threatened so send people to murder me. XD That's what happened last time I flamed someone. It was quite funny. But I came out the winner. The fact that the author stopped posting his fic after my flame hasn't gone unnoticed to me.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Jess slashed right through him. She landed and slid her sword back into its case.
Jess; it’s done.

Yuna; no, it’s not.

Tidus; Why? He should be sliced and diced!

Seymour; Pitiful mortal, it takes more then swords to kill me. I am not living and I’m not dead, there is only one thing that can kill me. And soon I will possess it. Give me the jewel son of Jecht. Give it to me, or your high summoner dies.

Lulu; why do you need her?

Seymour; When I acquire what I need. I will sacrifice her as an offering, and I will become human again. I will destroy Spira and then the entire planet.

Tidus;Yuna…
Yuna was silent. She couldn’t move. Seymour’s guards held her down. She was crying. Thinking she would have to leave him.

Tidus; she’s not going anywhere.

Jess held her arm out blocking his path. She stared at Seymour, always at Seymour. Her father sickened her. He was a monster and she wanted him gone.
Rikku began to run for Yuna but, like jess, Paine held her arm out blocking her path.

Paine; let her handle it, we underestimate her power. She may be Yuna’s daughter, but we know how well Yuna can fight combined with her father’s power. She is invincible.

Jess returned her arm to her side. And removed her thick blue, leather jacket revealing her mother’s Gullwing outfit. Except no guns, and in there place just Tidus’s sword. Everything was the same. Her pouches were the same.
Rikku stared, they all did, and Tidus saw Yuna in her. Her iron will and her iron clad courage. Her blue hair spiked upwards. Her mother’s gullwing outfit fitted her perfectly. The only change was her tattoo on her upper arm it said, “ i was born in pain and i will die in pain?”

Jess; you get nothing from Yuna. You get nothing from Tidus and his friends.
And you will not take her away again!

Seymour; we’ll see...
he stared into Jess's eyes

Seymour;You have your mother’s eyes. But you have evil in you from me.
he raised his arm and thirty guado guards surrounded her while she, stood alone, unafraid. She was raised that way, born that way and she would die that way.

Jess; this is all you have? Hmm. Mother I hope I do ok.
Yuna looked puzzled. She didn’t know what jess was talking about. But from her sword she proved she was like her mother.
Raising her sword above her head and slicing through the air she called an aeon. Like Yuna... she was a summoner.

Jess; i call upon the spirits of the fayth... come Anima!
Anima arose from her slumber below the earth. She destroyed all his guards in the blink of an eye. Anima had used Pain... she stared at seymour in disgust.

Jess; in my time my mother was still high summoner. She, however, was ridiculed for her talents. One day, Tidus came. He summoned the four-zaeon guardians, they destroyed Seymour’s body but his spirit lived on. His spirit flew into Yuna’s body, she picked up a gun…and he died. She cried more than 1,000,000 tears over him.
Seymour returned to a new body. She couldn’t take the torment. She begged me to kill her. But I couldn’t.

Seymour; it’s because you are weak. Come lady Yuna we go to the next temple.

Yuna; no!

Tidus; she stays here.

Seymour; you have no choice. Pain is all she will feel.

Yuna felt strange. She fell to the ground, she couldn’t breathe.

Jess; Aretight, an ancient spell. She is dying Tidus, unless you let her leave. He will kill her, painfully and slowly.
Wakka; let them go. We’ll have another chance let’s concentrate on the jewels.

Lulu; he’s right let’s go; there is nothing we can do for her here.

Rikku; brother, we’re heading up.
Seymour faded into dark light. He saw her fade away, into the shadows...

The Celcius hovered overhead and then landed. They boarded the Celsius, he stared at the jewel he had acquired from the temple.
He drifted to sleep. Thinking, dreaming, of Yuna.
He saw Yuna singing in Zanarkand. She floated onto the stage. He saw himself jump onto the stage at the very start. Before her song had ended.

“Yuna, we’ve been together for so long. I’ve lost you and found you again.”

She stared into his eyes.

“But I keep thinking. What if I faded again? I don’t want to lose you. Not now, not ever.”

He pulled the ring out of his pocket. She looked so shocked, in a happy way.

“Yuna, I love you. I always will. This is a sacred ring. I went on a pilgrimage just like you did and prayed at every temple, took on every challenge.
Will you marry me?”
Yuna stared into his eyes. He stared back into hers. Rikku turned on the sphere screen to show macalania wood, the place where they first kissed.

“You think Kimahri didn’t tell me?”

They both laughed. She, however, was crying.

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m happy.”

“You saved me once; I would do anything for you. I'd die for you."

She leant towards his ear. "Yes" she whispered.
His face lit up, he smiled and lifted her up, and she giggled.
Bang. She fell down, dead. Seymour was behind her holding Yuna's gun.

Seymour; sorry did I interrupt?

Tidus; NO!
He woke up. Scared. Jess was there.

Jess; until he is dead you will only feel pain. Think of it as a test. He's testing your love. Ask yourself Tidus, is it strong enough?
He thought of Yuna, gone forever.

Tidus; your **** right it’s strong enough!
Jess; tell that to my father.
CRASH! the whole airship shook.
Jess; it begins…
BANG! the side had been hit.
Tidus; what begins?
Jess; your test… it begins… Go to the bridge… it may be important.
Tidus ran up to the bridge. Brother and Rikku were investigating a sphere.
Rikku; Tidus, don’t watch it!
Jess entered through the bridge door and stood on the barrier.
Jess; she’s on the sphere, let him watch it, he deserves that much.
Rikku backed off, leaving him to do what he wanted. He took a deep breath and turned it on.
He saw Yuna, sitting by some ruins.
Yuna; Tidus… if you can hear this… I need to tell you…
I don’t love you… I never did.
Rikku; lie!
Yuna; you may think I’m lying… but I’m not… I’ll never see you again… I’ve found someone else… someone better than you… someone better than you ever were.
Jess stood, calm. You could tell she knew what was going on. Tidus was speechless. Tears rolled down his face.
Tidus; no! It’s a lie! I won’t believe it! I’ll love her forever! I don’t care even if she hates me! I will always love her.
Jess; and he finally shows up…
????; Ay I showed up! What’s your point!
tidus didn't know where the voice was coming from.
Jess; just tell us if he passed or not.
????; Ya always ruin ma fun.
Tidus was gripping the blue sphere in his hand. He felt it fade away and change into Queslin's human form.
Queslin; she’s good! She’s very good. You can come out Zaragek it’s ok.
Zaragek; aw lass ya always spoil ma fun!
Jess; get on with it! My mom’s life is in the balance.
Tidus stared in amazement at this huge man made of sparks. His armour was gold and his axe was gold encrusted with yellow diamonds.
Queslin; Tidus, this is my brother zaragek, the king of thunder.
Zaragek; you’ve passed my test laddie you proved that you will always love her no matter what happens even through the stormy weather. Fir that ya get my thunder diamond, for your ring.
Tidus; just two more. And I’ll get her back.
Jess; you’ve damaged the ship with your stupid storm. We’ll have to walk now.
Zaragek; sorry lass, couldn’t help meself.
Jess; give it to him… the real one.
Zaragek; ok I saw yer lass me boy.
Tidus; Yuna! Is she ok? Has he hurt her!
Zaragek; no, she lives and she’s well. She prays for you every night. Under the silver moon that shine’s on the lakes of the valley. She goes into the water and she weeps.
He handed Tidus a small sphere. He took a deep breath and he turned it on.
Yuna was in the lake wearing a white dress with her hair flowing and waving in the breeze. You could see zaragek floating above her head, seeming to protect her.
Yuna; do you think I will ever see him again, hold him again.
Zaragek; surely, me lady surely.
Yuna; I feel as if I die a little each day without him by my side.
Zaragek; Jess’ll protect him he’ll be fine.
Yuna; Jess… she’s nothing like him… she’s more like Tidus.
Zaragek; Na she’s more like you.
Yuna; you think so...
Zaragek; well she isn’t like her dad thank me stars.
Yuna giggled. She turned towards the sphere.
Yuna; will you take it to him?
Zaragek; he’ll get it.
Yuna; Tidus, I love you. I always have and I always will, if he’s testing our love I won’t give up on us………. Ever.
Rikku had a tear rolling down her cheek as she watched and so did lulu.
Yuna; love conquers all… until we meet again… just whistle.
The sphere faded. Tidus was now more determined than ever to get her that ring.
Jess; we go to silver moon valley.
Tidus; why?
Jess; we need to follow them… keep him on his toes so to speak.
Wakka; You crazy? He’ll kill us.
Jess; I’ll take that chance to make their love pull through. I never had that and I probably never will. But even if I don’t, I’ll save there’s, it’s a promise I made on my mothers death bed. Yuna and Tidus will live forever even if I have to die enforcing it.
Rikku; Your Yuna’s daughter
Paine; let’s do it!
Lulu; for Yuna!
Wakka; for Tidus!
Jess; for love!
Brother; for the hugs!
Rikku; shut up!
Tidus; to silver moon valley

Will they make it to silver moon valley? Is jess keeping anything else from tidus? How does future Yuna die?
Find out in chapter 4 – silver moonshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back