• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VIII-2 rise of the sorcerous

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Leonheart

Set 200 years after the event of Final Fantasy VIII. There is a new threat, a new sorcerous has appeared. The three gardens Balamb, Galbadia, and Trabia have formed an alliance to hunt down the sorcerous. They have been testing students for Seed rank almost everyday. Rumors of an army of monsters hunt the world. The descendant of Squall Leonhart has not been found. It is said that the Squall's descendant is the only one who can beat the sorcerous. Meanwhile Altoran has been accepted to Balamb garden. Will you join the Seeds in their quest to defeat the Sorcerous, or will you become one of the new Sorcerous' Knights.

Rules:
No godmoding
No killing unless i approve, or the monster is very weak.
Keep romance at a PG-13 level
Have fun

Template

Name: Altoran Leotores
appearence: Altoran has brown hair and stands 5.9ft tall. He wears blue pants, a white shirt and a blue jacket over it.
personality: Altoran doesn't talk to anyone, and has no friends. He also has a temper that can make him a dangerous enemy
weapon: Revolver Gunblade
team: Garden/Seed
bio: Altoran's parents always told him the story of Squall Leonhart and his victory against the fight agains Sorcerous Ultimecia. Having grown up in the town called Winhill Altoran only knew what his father has taught him about combat. At age twelve his villiage was burnt to the ground by The Sorcerous' Knights. He lost his parents in the fire.

Rather then being sent to an orphanage Altoran was sent to a Gunblade master instead. Altoran learned to use the weapon quickly, and by age 15 he has mastered it. He then joinded the garden at age 17. Now at age 18 he gets ready for his Seed Qualification test. He is a bit nervous.

Please join!

Sou-jiro

OOC: ill join i like ff8

Name:Saifā ylmase
appearence:http://images.sugababes.nl/user_pics/575/575865_842a2f9fd1.jpg
personality:arrogant, a loner and sarcastic
weapon: An aphotic, pillar-shaped blade, etched with fine crimson letterings in cuneiform called enuma elish: EA, he got this weapon from the sorcerous
team: sorcerous knights
bio: he lived in an small settlement when he was little.
the sorcerous knights destroyed the village
he was then taken by those knights and he was raised by the sorcerous herself.
it is said that he is familie from seifer himself.

Last edited:

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Thank's again Ty Leonheart for letting me be a sorceress.

Name: Sorceress Applecid (Groshin Applecid)

Appearance: http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=groshinapplecid0li.png

Personality: Evil, cruel, rotten to the core, strict, rude, but caring at times,wise, intelligent, and bi-polar.

Weapon: Million Year Walk: http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=millionyearwalk7ha.png

Allignment: Sorceress

Bio: Groshin is the decendent of Sorceress Edea and she grow up learning the mysterious Arcana Magic. Groshin learnt about the powers of the Sorceress
and hoped that she would be come one. However, Groshin had world domination in mind and she was evil itself. When se was younger, she could of joined Seed and use her knowledge of Arcana Magic in battle but she realized one day that
she inherited the powers of a sorceress so she nkow she couldn't join. After many years of waiting and ploting, a new evil sorceress made herself known and Sorceress Applecid decided to help this new threat with her plot to wipe SEEDs from the face of the world.

Ty Leonheart

you are accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys should tell anyone that you might think would want to join about this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back