• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII: The new league

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku213

God of Caos
"And well Steve went exploring a few years back with a close friend and they went to a cave you were at once. And a door opened up in the middle on the cave and they walked in. Steve's friend first. This was at the time Steve has the buster blade. Steve tripped on something and the door shut before Steve could walk in.. That thing he tripped on was a keyhole that unlocked the door.. and that door leades down the the secrets of the world." The old man said pointing at Steve's impact blade "See the sword I made him was already created by me four years ago."

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
''I see. So my brother does have a meaning, maybe I can use him to get through this door.'' Cloud said quietly to himself. Then he lifted his head to the man. ''You have shown yourself usefull. I thank you for have been sincere. Now. When was I in this cave and how do you know all this, truly, who are you!'' Cloud took his sword and put it to the man's throat.

Last edited:

Riku213

God of Caos
"I...I....I........I..........I..........I am an acient that knows all" The old man said.

Before Steve knew it He was on the edge of the shinra building with his sword out blcking a buster blade attack from the figure.. Steve has one eye shut and was trying not to fall off. "You know something... I have something you will never have!"

Riku213

God of Caos
"I Siad I am not your--" The man began to say but then was cut off by a bang.

With Steve a Cloud of smoke cleared away And Steve was lying on the ground and the figure was on a piece of metal sticking out of the side of what was left of the shinra building. With Steve's sowrd in hand.. "You can't beat me you should know that by now!"

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
Vanessa rolled her eyes and got up to show him to his room. She walked up the stairs and turned the corner. There were several rooms in her mansion, about 60. Her's was at the end of the long hallway. She walked down the hallway and stopped at a door. "Here's your room. Mine is right in front of your's okay?" Vanessa said seriously.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
"Gotchya."He said happily, then he walked in. When he got in he shut the door then turned around he saw that the room was so nice way better then any other place he had ever been then then only thing you could here in that half of the mansion was, "DANM THIS PLACE IS FIIINE!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back