• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII - Is it ever going to come out? And what do you make of the episode structure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
They're definitely making Barret out to be more and more like Mr. T, but I don't think that's racial. I think they're just trying to have fun with character re-designing. He doesn't represent black people in a bad way or good way; he's just badass! I would, however, like to point out I like his voice actor from Advent Children better than what we've heard so far in the new trailer.
Just so you know, if they make him that way to fit the racial stereotype it's "Racial", that word only mean that races are different but it's not racist meaning that one have to be better than the other:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmTV62mE1PA :D
I know, grammar nazi or whatever, same thing goes for what sexuality and sexism really is.
At least people aren't mad that he's a racial stereotype of a fictional race like the Gungan in Star Wars, it's a wonder the Khajiit (YES! I spelled that right lol) aren't complained about for some stupid reason.

PS. I personally kinda miss the old design just because nostalgia but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back