• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII and Xenosaga : From Alpha to Omega(Sign Up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

It's been two years since Shion found out everything about her past and even herself,not just her,but everyone she knew as well.two years since the gnosis dissapeared without any traces.Shion,Jr,MOMO,Ziggy,Jin, chaos,and KOS-MOS have all went back to their own lives,momentarily forgetting eachother's existance.but any of them could forget the adventures theyhad together,even if they were dangerous or not.
The year is now T.C. 4770,the tracking of the origial Zohar has been located on Gaia.due to the Zohar's landing gnosis have been sighted everywhere,killing many people.
Adding to that some evil forces have reapeared in the world of Gaia,some you may remember well.The One Winged Angel and The White Testament have linked forces to complete each others goals.Because of this, two groups will soon meet, to combat these threats to the planet and the universe. And the beginning to the end will occur.
As the end of the universe draws near,there is only one way to stop the universal destruction...Fight for it...
Will you be the one saving it?or will you destroy it?
Xenosaga Roles
chaos
Jin Uzuki
Jr. -(Saffire)
KOS-MOS-(Lezard Valeth)
MOMO
Shion Uzuki
Ziggy
Gaignun Kukai
Hammer
Matthews
Tony
Margulis
T-elos
Albedo-(sephiroth2)

Final Fantasy VII Roles
Cloud Strife-(Rikken Omnious)
Barret Wallace
Tifa Lockhart
Red XIII
Cid Highwind
Cait Sith
Yuffie Kisaragi
Vincent Valentine-(Rikken Omnious)
Sephiroth-(Sephiroth2)
Rufus ShinRa-(Lezard Valeth)
you can make your own character and/or pick one of the above characters,or if i've missed a character you want to be just ask then i'll add it

Origial Character Template

Name:
Looks:
Weapons/powers:
past:
Current Occupation(like if you work for a really big company or any other job):
Home World/Place:

i hope at least a few people join this

thanks to sephiroth2 for helping me make this!

Last edited:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
This is the first RP I am joining, so my apologies for possible mistake (I am french...).

Xenosaga Character, if I can I'd like KOS-MOS (she is my all time favorite).
Could I take Rufus Shinra for FFVII...?

I'll try to think to an OC too for latter... And about KOS-MOS, where is she actually...? You mentioned Jin and chaos, but not her for the actual state...

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
Hey, if you have any questions you can ask me if Saffire isn't on. I don't see any problem with you being KOS-MOS and Rufus, and take your time for an original character.

As for where KOS-MOS is, we probably should have said, "Shion,Jr,MOMO,Ziggy,Jin, Chaos and the rest have all went back" We should change that, bu KOS-MOS is with the rest of the characters from what I know.

Saffire

the rp will start once we figure out where to start from,since we have at least 4 people already joined we shall start as soon as we can.but both me and sephiroth2 have something important we have to do,and if all goes well we should be able to start tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back