• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy:Universal Warfare (sign up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which ff game is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

Only 23 has past since Sephiroth was defeated.the world is better than it was,but has much to repair.all memories of sephiroth seemed to fade as people started to enjoy their lives now that there seemed to be no threats.

However Cloud,Tifa,Aeris,Barrtet,Vincent,Red XIII,Cid,and Cait Sith were conidered heros for defeating the biggest threat known to their world.earthquakes have been appearing all over the world,thus the next generation of AVALANCHE members have been vary causious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I's been 20 years since Sin was destroyed,and 22 years since Vegnagun was taken apart and erased from existance.the people of Spira have never forgotten the danger of the past,who knows when something massive will strike them again?

Earthquakes have also appeard all around spira,unknown to all of the reason.there is also i new formation of the Gull Wings,inteding to find the cause of the massive earthquakes.
There is a small group of people known as the Maku Alliance,they consist of many evil people including sephiroth.yes he's back,along with Kuja,Vayne,and some new unknown people.

The Maku Alliance has devised a plan to take over the universe,after eliminating almost all of humanity so that no one can stand in their way.but if they want the power....they'll have to kill every member of both the Gull Wings and AVALANCHE...

There are other worlds,unknown to one another.soon to be connected in many ways,more than one....
Cloud
Vincent
Yuffie
------------
------------

Gull Wings
Kiraka-(nobodyking)
------
------
------

Maku Alliance
Sephiroth-(Sephiroth2)
Kuja
Vayne
Sleif-(sephiroth2)
--------
--------
--------

Other(people who make characters that are in a different worlds that don't have a listed group like the worlds Gaia(IX) or Ivalice(XII) will go here. )
Saffire-(Saffire)
----------
---------
---------

~Worlds~(i put which game it's from so that there won't be any confusion,when you sign up please state the game it's from as well )
Gaia(IX)
Ivalice(XII)
Gaia(VII)
Spira(X and X-2)
Earth(IV)
Darkon

Template:
Name(first and last):
Nickname(if you have one):
Weapon:
Family:
Past:
World:
Side:
Abilities:
Looks:

if you want a role that's already on the list,just ask!

~Rules~
1.no killing a character without permission from the person and me.
2.no god-like characters allowed.
3.romance as far as kissing

Name:Keldric Strife
Nickname(if you have one):most people call him Keldy
Weapon:Mana Sword
Family:cloude is his father
Past:keldric has lived his life trying to make the planet better for everyone.more will be uncovered in the story.
World:Gaia(VII)
Side:AVALANCHE.
Abilities:will be reveiled throught the story.
Looks:

keldric.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name(first and last):Saffire Solidor
Nickname(if you have one):doesn't have one yet
Weapon:doesn't have one yet but will get one
Family:larsa solidor is her father
Past:will the uncovered in the story
World:Ivalice
Side:undecided
Abilities:doesn't have any yet,gets some leter on
looks:

ssiv.jpg

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
This is good! If it's okay, can I be Sephiroth, and an original character.

Name:Sleif Destati
Nickname: Bringer of the Void
Weapon: Extended blacl bladed masamune style sword, and a black spiked glove on his right hand
Family:
Past:(fill in later)
World: Spira
Side: Maku Alliance
Abilities: Has a mastery of most spells, especially thunder based attacks. Including these spells, Sleif has a variation of abilities.

Earth Shatter: Sleif slams his gloved hand into the ground, causing a humongous earthquake to occur, destroying anything within its radius.

Inferno Blast: Raising his hands, Sleif gathers surrounding energy to create a large pure ball of intense energy. After which, it is instantly launched towards enemies, disintegrating anything it touches.

Tsunami Rush: Controls any water based objects or landmarks, to create a huge wave of high pressure water that crushes any and everything under its weight.

Looks: Sleif wears a full body length black trench coat, he also has shoulder length pure silver hair. He has a light tanned skin colour, and red piercing eyes.

Last edited:

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
Name(first and last): Kiraka
Nickname(if you have one):
Weapon: Fans
Family: Yuna's family
World: Spira
Side: Good
Abilities: A master of the wind attacks using her fans and a variety of black magic with elementary ice and water spells.

Appearance: Even though you didn't ask for one
WhiteHairedGirlwithFans1.jpg

Saffire

I would make a second character but I never played Final Fantasy SEven but if you really want me to I know some of the plot so I won't be totally confused if I do make a character.

that makes two of us,i know enough to not be lost.i'm thinking of putting one of my characters in AVALANCHE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back