• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Tactics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2_Roxass

You have to steal it from elmdor in the battle inside Limberry Castle .You can only get it in that battle though it's hard to get , well i got very easily after a lot of training and good strategy.you can also make Ramza learn Ultima To learn it he must be a Squire and he must be hit by ultima and survive it.The Genji Armor gives hp+150,the helmet hp+130,the shield 43% evade,the gauntlet physical and magical +2 and the Masamune has an attack of 18.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
KH2_Roxass said:
I had to start over to. hey have you ever heard about the deep dungeon in FF Tactics?

Yeah, it's an extremely hard dungeon..I've gotten all the way to the end. The boss fight at the last dungeon is extremely hard. He puts the fight with Velius to shame.

KH2_Roxass

For me the battle against serperntarius was easy because i learned Zodiac from him and to learn it you gotta have a strong summoner with Mp switch to survive the spell ,anyway Did you get the cool and very rare treasures in the deep dungeon?
there lots of cool things like the chaos blade(atk 40) and other cool stuff :D

KH2_Roxass

Well you can get them with rafa using move-find because a character with low brave is better for finding items :D .You can even get lots of chaos blades, excaliburs .chirijiradens if you have catch reaction ability ,you are about level 99 and go to HORROR sometimes you may battle ninjas and samurais the ninjas throw the cool stuff as if they were giving to you for a present :D

KH2_Roxass

;) You'll need a character with about around 30 brave would be cool to find the items and sometimes even with that kind of brave you get a friggin phoenix down when that happens to me i soft reset.

kthundercat

I haven't played it yet, I just found one yesterday that I could actually buy, but is it a long game? Is the gameplay similiar to Final Fantasy because I started playing that today and I still can't figure out what the story is.

Shadow Amon

Final fantasy tactics is a cool game. TA is cool to but its not as good as tactics. I didn't really like the judge system In TA. beoweoulf is the coolest character on tactics.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
kthundercat said:
I haven't played it yet, I just found one yesterday that I could actually buy, but is it a long game? Is the gameplay similiar to Final Fantasy because I started playing that today and I still can't figure out what the story is.

You can actually finish the actual main game of Tactics in about 25-30 hours, but the game can take over hundreds of hours to get the best equipment and what not. And no, the battle system is nothing like other Final Fantasies..it's the most addictive FF game for the PS..

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
xCursedXRebellionx said:
You can actually finish the actual main game of Tactics in about 25-30 hours, but the game can take over hundreds of hours to get the best equipment and what not.

...except you'll be absolutely boned if you don't level up.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Square Ninja said:
...except you'll be absolutely boned if you don't level up.

I beat the game in around 30 hours with most of my people between levels 45-50. I died alot in the last place, mainly with the fight against Balk and the hydras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back