• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
This is a pretty awesome game for the GBA. I like the jobs system and that they lvl up differently depending on them. If u like a challenging game this is a must. the game goes kinda fast but it takes forever if u want to get every job master and all the weapons, accessories, special characters, etc. I am starting on the morpher and it was really frustrating at first cause I didn't read the manual on how to get their weapons (just how I am) so it took me like 5 hours just to figure that out. if you have this game already, what do you like about it and what do you think they r gonna put in the sequel for the DS?

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Yes, FFTA is an awesome game! Love the storyline, jobs (especially Elementalist/Summoner or Illusionist), and the clans! True, it does take some time to level up but it is satisfying at the end. I tried to get the secret characters but mission failed :( And of course Ritz is awesome!

Yeah, I just caught monsters for the Morpher but I soon gave up on it and concentrated on my Blue Mage. Useful Tactic.

The sequel? Well, I can't get it since I have no DS :p but I was hoping for the characters to meet up with Marche and the gang. Seems like it won't happen. I guess trading items with a friend with be easier with Wi-Fi.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
i've been trying to get it...my cousin says he doesn't want it and he'll give it to me.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
My FFTA file has close to 300 hours on it.

All 300+ missions complete, all jobs mastered, one of every equipment ( including map-exclusive ones ), all areas conquered.

Working on maxxing Sequence, Peytral, and Acacia Hat.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
My FFTA file has close to 300 hours on it.

All 300+ missions complete, all jobs mastered, one of every equipment ( including map-exclusive ones ), all areas conquered.

Working on maxxing Sequence, Peytral, and Acacia Hat.

Holy Crap...

The fisrt time I played I barely beat it...but I might go back and try to get 100% of everything....or not, who knows?

Yeah, great game. I never have finished it, though. Pity. I'll go back and play it more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back