• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy IV : The After Years

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
update for anyon playing this game (me)

FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years | SQUARE ENIX

website updated with info on porom, edward and the lunarians' tales. no date, but i imagine august from the pattern so far. all of the character profiles except "the man in black" (awwww who is that i have no clue :dizzy: ) are also on site.

the tales for yang, palom, and edge should be released sometime today as well

if you haven't played this and dig iv you should spend about 40 dollars on it

Last edited:

afrobutt

Silver Member
mustache update

After_Yang.png

lookit that mustache

Last edited:

State

Awards
Very cool looking Yang!
But he remind me of Dr. Eggman. >:

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I hate Eggman, I still call him Robotnik. =/

Anyway, FFIV is tied with VI as my favorite FF game and currently one of my all-time favorites. Wish I had a Wii so I could play this shit.

afrobutt

Silver Member
k

next three chapters are out. porom, edward, and the lunarians. i imagine within thefirst few weeks of September the crystals tale should be out, and that's the finale folks

Last edited:

Knight3Roxas

Website
www.angelfire.com
Uhh... for the Wii...? That's a joke in itself... They couldn't do another DS one... No... that was just be too much work for them, I guess.... Oh well... there goes my money wasted down the drain on a not-so-needed sequel.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Uhh... for the Wii...? That's a joke in itself... They couldn't do another DS one... No... that was just be too much work for them, I guess.... Oh well... there goes my money wasted down the drain on a not-so-needed sequel.

Because if a game doesn't have 3D GFX or isn't on a portable system it's shitty, amirite? Never mind the original FFIV.

That's a turn off then :l

It's in the style of the original game.

afrobutt

Silver Member

uhh you do know this is a slightly modified port of the original that was released on japanese moblie phones

as for it not getting the ds treatment this is a game for people who really like ffiv meaning it kindf sucks and is only worth seeing kain turn into a holy dragoon so that would be a good reason not to spend too much money

oh yeah this newest batch sucks dick so far fuck porom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back