• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy games runing Kingdom Hearts! -----> see proof inside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven Darkness

Ok had to choose a dumb prefix for this but here goes.

Ever since the event back earlier this month you know the one that KH3D Drop Deam Distance was shown at there are even more final fantasy games coming out now because of Square Enix and that means that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be delayed even longer!!!!! We as fans and honest fans need to stop buying stupid Final Fantasy games soe that Nomura-san can make Kingdom Hearts 3 and sora can live out his legacy I mean come on really! To be honest Final Fantasy games are slow and crap and Kingdom Hearts is the wave of the future so Square Enix better wise up. Final Fantasy Versus XII has nothing on Kingdom Hearts which stole everything from Kingdom Hearts including the battle system so there you have it.

Who else agrees.

Crystal

Silver Member
Not all Final Fantasy games are Nomura's responsibility,no?
I think he just need to finish Versus XIII, then the rest of time he may concentrate on KH.

@NotaHero21 : Final fantasy XIII-2 looks nice D:

Crystal

Silver Member
versus and agito anyone? :D

I like these both games.

side note: I didn't find ff13 impressive when compared to the greater installments, 9,4,6 to name my personal preferences

What? I like FF13 because of Lightning :D even though, there is something i don't like for the ending of game. D:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't think Nomura was working on those games, I think he was just working on Versus. And he said once he's done with Versus, he'd bring his full attention to Kingdom Hearts. (and judging from the fact that we FINALLY got a Versus trailer with gameplay, I'm going to assume it may come out either late 2012 or 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back