• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy characters in KH 2.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Auron

Who do you think will be in KH 2 that is an FF character? I know for sure it's Auron. There has been some rumors that Vincent Valentine is coming to KH 2. I think I also heard that Yuna and Tifa Lockheart (w00t) will be coming. I want Paine to be there, too!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey..you see the link in my sig..? click it

vincent..confirmed in an interview by tetsuya nomura..as is auron

the rest = rumours..

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sure thats the only good..especially since its one of the top selling games worldwide

keybladegaurdian

Sir_Auron said:
Who do you think will be in KH 2 that is an FF character? I know for sure it's Auron. There has been some rumors that Vincent Valentine is coming to KH 2. I think I also heard that Yuna and Tifa Lockheart (w00t) will be coming. I want Paine to be there, too!
Vicent is definatley possible, an would be very cool. Yuna mabey, but i don't see how becuz shed have to be with Tidus somehow, so she would have to be 13-15 like Tidus is in KH. Tifa is a possibility, but Disney would probly have Square do some boob shrinkage on her :D .

My Dark Side

I really hope that Yuna won't be in the game - I hate her. I'm looking foward to Tifa... and I don't think that her boobs will be much problems judging from her looks in FF Advent Children. Auron and Leon will be there for sure... About Vincent I'm quite sceptic... I mean Cloud stole his claws and cape so it will be really wierd looking if they meet

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
monkeybutt said:
Hey..you see the link in my sig..? click it

vincent..confirmed in an interview by tetsuya nomura..as is auron

the rest = rumours..

Where is the interview monkeybutt? I want to see it. And if you don't give it up then I will say it once more....VINCENT BEING IN KH2 IS A FLIPPING KH2 RUMOR!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
classycat34 said:
the voice actor of yuna will be there, playing another character.
And you know that how?

IMDb isn't a valuable source, you do realise. It's a fansite, based on rumours and all that sh*t. The only voice actors I know that are confirmed are Sean Astin (Hercules), David Boreanz (Leon (Squall)), Ming-Na (Mulan), James Woods (Hades), Haley Joel Osment (Sora), Dan Castellanata (Genie), Miguel Ferrer (Shan-Yu) and David Gallagher (Riku).

So I guess that means out of the Final Fantasy characters, Auron and Leon are confirmed, definatly. Although .:KL:. I am certain that Nomura said Vincent will be in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back