• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Axel Battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora22

Was it just me, or did you all think that the final fight against Axel was harder than both forms of Marluxia? I sure did it took me three times to beat Axel the final time, but I had no trouble with Marluxia @ all! Just wanted to know what you all thought! :)

K

KeybladeMaster34

lol im at...hollow bastion...i think i havent played for a while and im not sure..plz tell me...whos the boss of Hollow Bastion? :confused:

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i got really lucky and beat axel the first time. i couldn't believe it.

NJMIgnatio

LOL, Marluxia died a swift and horrible death. Axel, however, kicked my @$$ all up and down the screen. Repeatedly...I was shamed. I will have my revenge in KHII...MWA HA HA!

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I beat both of them on the first try, just because i kick ass like that. Just the other day i wnet back and fight Axel again, Pain in the Ass. I had to restucture my entire deck. After that i totally woomped his ass no problem.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Marluxia's was just long so when you see his HP, you'd be WTF? Ugh! I give up now....and stuff. But he wasn't hard. Axel's was the opposite, but I think Riku Replica was the hardest.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Really i thought axel was easy against riku replica the only one in the game i thought was in riku's story against the riku replica in tt was really hard, marluxia was easy!

Wing-less

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yea, the only real problems I had were with Riku Replica, and only for the fourth time in Sora's story. Although, now that I think about it, Axel did seem harder than Marluxia. Mainly because Marluxia was so much slower. And it was hard for me to dodge roll through fire. ;_;

Nintandy

Bronze Member
??? I dunno why, but I beat Axel first time and it wasn't lucky, to me it was incredibly easy. I dunno, I found many hard bosses easy.
*Spoilers* for RR

I found the Riku II fight very easy in RR, as well as the final boss Ansem. Then again I found other bosses difficult, I guess it just depends on your style. Axel was easy, I used lots of Zeros (I use them all the time, I have killed many bosses when they have over a full bar left with only one single Zero card, while the others were broken). Marluxia was definitely more difficult.

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
I thought Axel was pretty easy, emotional issues aside. Imagine hearing in a tour bus "Die Axel! Even though I loooooove yooooooouuu!" and then consquent "Die faster now dagnabit!" and some consquent fangirly squealing.

I found Riku replica in RR obscenely difficult and Marluxia 1 took me forever but Marluxia 2 was rather quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back