• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

figures,no one knows the new abilites you get in critical mode.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renj?

I mean, does anyone know how to get those abilites translated or what, so lazy, lol

For example, the one that gives you 0 Exp in exchange for something else?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well you do get EXP 0, which is an ability you can equip which disables you from gaining any experience, whatsoever.

Also, in Critical Mode, your health only grows to a certain point, until the health meter just stops growing altogether. I think it's around lvl 20 or something, that your health stops increasing.

Oh, and the new Roxas keyblade increases your chances of getting Anti Form.
And the new Mushroom Heartless keyblade automatically equips EXP 0.

Since I don't have the game I can't tell you sorry.

Then what's the point of posting in this thread? =P

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Yeah.

If anything, make the Roxas Keyblade power up Final Form + DECREASE the chances for Anti Form.

Mushroom should kill Heartless quicker, and increase the chances for Anti Form.

That's alright. . . I guess.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Yeah.

If anything, make the Roxas Keyblade power up Final Form + DECREASE the chances for Anti Form.

Mushroom should kill Heartless quicker, and increase the chances for Anti Form.

That's alright. . . I guess.

When using Final you can't go Anti anyway, so that is moot.
I have one question:

1.Why do game developers always have to make a weapon suck that are very powerful? =/
1 So the Ultimate weapon is always the best
Ultima Weapon>Fenrir because of Negative combo and very little magic power.
2 Balance. Again, the Ultimate weapon does not need to be balanced, but all the lesser weapons do, like Metal Chocobo in KH, it was a great weapon for strength, but it took away MP, if it did not, than what would have been the point of Lionheart. It is all about balancing the weapons out.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I have one question:

1.Why do game developers always have to make a weapon suck that are very powerful? =/

I think they went a little overboard with the "Let's make this game so impossible, even the powerful keyblades equip things that will make you suck".

Looks like Nomura had a little too many revenge muffins this year.

It is all about balancing the weapons out.

Well it seems the only point to using Roxas' keyblade is at lvl 99 when you don't have to level up anymore.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
And, as the others said, using in Final is moot seeing as how the odds are nil to get Anti. Even then...<.< You can safely Drive 4 times on the others before your odds go up.

*agrees with SOLDIER Cloud* Not only do the weapons have to be balanced based on attack and magic, but how you obtain them should be balanced, too. Fenrir has the highest attack (maybe not in FM+, but the original KH2) but it's the hardest to obtain. Ultima Weapon is the coolest weapon in the game, and as such requires the most time to acquire. It makes you work for those "uber Keyblades."

Meteora

The ability where Sora does something that resembles Explosion in the air is pretty awesome. Also the one where he's swinging his Keyblade left and right in the air really fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back