• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
-.-

I suddenly feel that, in the absence of Davey Jones, among other fans, that my fanfiction is being ignored. This bothers me, as it would any other writer.

rawr.

When we last left our puzzled party, we were in Twilight Town, snooping into the deceased Ansem's belongings. (which is kinda mean when you think about it.) If you don't know what happened....look up.

So, now that we have some form of evidence on this mysterious young lady, it's time to head back to Radiant Garden to have Tron look at it and see what he can find in Ansem's files. (Translating to more pillaging of poor Ansem's things.)

Well, Tron seems to be having some trouble getting in to the old mans' belongings. There's been some messing around with the program Ansem set up, and our favorite cyber man is having some hard times trying to get this intruder out of the system. Thus, you can expect a visit into Space Paranoids.

When we arrive into the computer-world, Tron meets up with the crew in the Pit Cell. (Except we're not trapped this time.) Evidentally there's a bug in the system that was introduced by an outside source, which somehow has connection into Ansem's computer. You can expect Sora and crew to help Tron in finding this peculiar pest.
Well, on the way to the I/O Tower, we have a problem: The generator that connects Space Paranoids to Radiant Garden has been shut down by whoever it is messing with Tron's World. Thus, in order for Sora and his friends to return, they must now climb into the I/O tower to turn the machine back on.

Of course, it's never this easy. Tron must stay behind on the ground floor to keep the Heartless from spawning in the I/O Tower, so Sora and the party and enter and exit without problems, so you'll have to continue without him.
After scaling the tower, we enter the Generator Room, and meet a member of the Order of Naught, by the name of Maxarden. One quick introduction later, Maxarden soon defeats the gang effortlessly and we're faced with no choice but to beat him the old-fashioned way: Use the enviroment against him.

Thus, Maxarden is forced out his one-way exit by being shoved out the I/O tower window. It's naturally not a plesant drop, but we haven't seen the last of the creepy computer-guy. After turning on the generator, Tron then comes up with good news and bad news.

The good news is, he found a video of that woman we asked him to look into, and the generator is functioning fine.

The bad news is, Maxarden was able to activate the shutdown program, translating into five minutes of running for your lives before you're all trapped in the computer world with Tron.
Tron himself doesn't mind being shut down, because he says he'll be able to get the system running again when Maxarden leaves, but Sora and the gang won't be so lucky; since their outside programs, they'll be erased! (bad thing.)
Thus, we run for our lives, and, right before we exit Space Paranoids, Tron hands Riku the video he'd uncovered, and sends the party out right before the system shuts down.

Well, just because Tron's computer isn't working doesn't mean Cid's isn't. The gang decides to visit the castle to get a look into the previous Radiant Garden, and what he get for all this hard work is......

Nothing. Just a movie with a blonde guy (Ansem) and this mysterious young lady sliding down banisters outside the Castle. smooth Tron. That got us nowhere.

With this dissapointment, however, comes hope: another world has been spotted, and it's time for another exciting road trip!

Pocahontas---aka: Wooded Isle

On landing on the Wooded Isle, we meet the very flamboyant Ratcliffe, who is out on a quest from far away to collect gold...and he's very intent on getting his. However, his top explorer, John Smith, has yet to return, and Ratcliffe fears that he has been captured by the native savages of this world.
So you can bet we take the job, and eventually find a river. On this river, there happens to be a lost canoe, where lo and behold, is Pocahontas, asleep, in the canoe....which is slowly approching very fast, very rough waters. (Of course....)

Henceforth, we go about saving the princess, and who should show up, late, than John Smith? It would figure that the two are in love, forbidden of course, and that they've been meeting in secret for some time.
Not okay with the chief.

Meanwhile, who should appear in this random world but old Pete, who makes a deal with Ratcliffe, lying about how they captured John Smith and Sora's party, and how they have mountains of gold. Thus, Ratcliffe asks what the heck to do. And, of course, Pete offers him the power of the Heartless. (you can see where this is going....)

Back on the riverbank, Pocahontas's Dad finds her and John together, and doesn't like that at all. He has the entire gang bagged and gagged, and right as they're about to kill old John, Sora halts the manslaughter, and asks for a chance to bring proof that they aren't intending to harm the natives.
Of course, who would come in now but Ratcliffe and Pete, the crazy gold-loving man on a giant Dog Heartless. (proper for his own dog in the movie)
One epic battle later, the Chief gets very convinced that we're not here to totally invade his land, and Pocahontas and John live happily ever after.
(yay.)

Well, when there's one world undiscovered, there's usually another right alongside it. This world happens to be Treasure Planet.....rathermore, the Lunar Plateu.

When we arrive to this bustling city on the moon, we have to find a place to settle down; this being the place of Tom, a young lad, and his worrisome mother.

Well, right afterwards, Tom gets to know the gang, and he soon shows you this orb that he got from a travelling pirate. Who should knock on the door....but a gang of pirates? Mean ones, who want the orb!
So, after they burn down Tom's home, the entire group decides to hide with their friend, the Doctor (whos name I forget now.) It just so happens that he knows what this device is...which is a map....that is rumored to lead to a planet made of treasure. (hmmmmm....)

So we're sailing.....sailing....on a ship....in space.....and then, suddenly, we get attacked by some random evil monster, and we loose the admiral. Well, we didn't loose him, he was murdered by his rope....which broke...and he fell into space. >.<
Of course, the evil pirates did it. They're pretending not to be evil though. One of them, the leader, is John Silver, who makes friends with Tom and Sora...at first, it's to get the orb, but later on it turns out that he really likes the kids.
So then the evil pirates have a mutiny, and down goes the ship to Treasure Planet. Thankfully we escape the ship and go hide somewhere out in the jungle.

But we get recaptured anyway, and are forced to the place where the treasure is all hidden. Of course, like all things that are old and valuable, this treasure is boobie-trapped.....as in, the planet goes boom. (that's some trap!)
So John Silver saves us, and Sora and friends move on with thier lives.

-------------
wasn't that fun!?
It took me like....half an hour to remember all this. :D!

Keep posting!

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
So, apparently, all the people reading this have gone away, which I frankly don't blame them for, since I've been away for oh-so long, that'd I'd be bored with myself too!

Turns out, I *LOST* the notebook with all the information about this "game"
((I pretty much wrote it like one writes a walkthrough, complete with, to my own amusement and bewilderment, since I wrote this in like, the eighth grade...with boss tactics, and drawings of new Heartless, ONE of which is the Virus, which appears in Cirque de Mort, if my memory serves me right.))

Anyway, I hope to FIND said information, and continue writing down the summaries for each world. There shouldn't be too many left, since the only ones I can think of missing are...I think the Sword in the Stone, Lilo and Stitch, Chicken Little...and that's really about it if my memories still are intact. They should be relatively short.

Ah ha ha! I also have important life news! .....but since nobody really seems to be reading Fiat Lux as much as they used to, due to my lack of activity, it's a bit bittersweet.
I'm getting married! YAY! .....in real life! I'm a happy camper right now! Yup. My fiance Antonio and I are meeting up in two years, after he finishes up his degree, and I get back stateside. ......I forgot to tell you all, i've moved to Germany. It's cool in Europe! The Square games come in later than in America, but it's more than worth the wait, just like mah wedding!

Just wanna give props....for the millionth time....to Kingdomhearts.forumotion.net
They FINALLY promoted me to Moderator after serving for about two years now....I'm one hell of a happy girl. If you're all looking for an interesting RP website....that'd be a good place to start. It's where I get my storyline for Children of Heart, basically.

So, next time you see me, I'll have those summaries typed up, along with some story-mode typed out dioluge to make sure you all get a feel for what's going in the storyline.

NEXT TIME:

The Order of the Rose is getting a much more active role....and what are Trinitex and Xangla doing to do about their leader's suicidal plans? What about this mysterious red-headed woman, who keeps appearing with Ansem the Wise? What is the REAL story behind Ansem the Wise's red scarf, and why did he REALLY choose DiZ as his allias?
Will Riku find out the location of this girl, Serenity? And just who IS that figure who helped Sora and friends back on the Destiny Islands before?

Find out soon.....as soon as I find that damn notebook.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
AHA! I finally found the notebook containing the Fiat Lux storyline....lemme tell you, it was hard to find it. I hadn't touched it in so long, I'd almost forgotten where I'd put it!

But enough about my ramblings about how I nearly lost this story! Time for the action!

+++++++++++++Fiat Lux++++++++++++

After escaping Treasure Planet, Sora and the party return to Radiant Garden with the picture from Ansem's desk in hand. Apparently, there's something important about these people that very few people know about.

"This isn't Xehanort's handwriting, this is really Ansem the Wise's photograph..."
Sora and Riku exchanged looks of surprise, as Aerith peered down at the Ansem's Reports that the party had gathered on their last journey, and the writing on the back of the faded photograph. Leon stood behind the flower girl and nodded, silently.
"It looks like it was taken ages ago," he said, quietly, taking the thing gently from his friend and examining it, "Ansem the Wise was nearly sixty years old when Radiant Garden was destroyed...this must be at least forty, maybe even fifty years old..."
"He died last year," Riku pointed out, softly, not caring to remind people that the once-wise ruler of this world had sacrificed his life for the rest of them.

Donald was pacing the floor, looking around the office where Ansem the Wise used to work, in frustration.
"There might not even anything significant about these people! Can't we just go on and catch up with the King?"
Goofy looked almost astonished that he'd even suggest something like that.
"We gotta find out what this has to do with them guys in the black coats."

Cid walked in, his face gristly from not shaving in so long. His blue eyes were slightly glazed over with lack of sleep, and he slumped in like he had been running for ages. Sitting down, cooly, he spoke to thin air, but everybody knew he was talking to the group in general.
"I gotta plan, but it might take some time."
He spun around in the chair, and faced the room, addressing Sora in particular.
"I could get into Ansem the Wise's files, once I get Tron back online...that Order of Naught feller put down the whole system, and whatever he's trying to do, he's gonna do it so long as the system is down. Gimme a few hours to get myself back on my feet...and I'll see what I can do."
Riku shook his head.
"We asked Tron about this woman before, all we got was a video with her sliding down some banister."
Leon blinked, and turned around quickly to him, gripping him on the shoulder with such speed that it startled everybody.
"What video?"
"I think Cid uploaded it, right?"
The Gummi Pilot nodded, and dug into his pockets for a little, pulling out a strange-looking disc.
"It's here...but why're you so interested Squall?" The man was clearly puzzled, as were the others in the room.
Leonheart pushed the disc into one of the harddrives, and turned on the monitor, pointing to the bottom righthand corner of the screen. The young redheaded girl slid down the banister with ease, as graceful as the very first time they had seen her; a floating thing in the middle of what was once a paradise, lost...another ghost they could neither see nor speak to...another name they did not know. But Leon's finger was on the date...fifty two years ago, by about two weeks or so.
The room was silent for a while, and Cid found something else, pointing at the top left corner now.

"Lookit that," he said suddenly, pointing to a strange number sequence, "That shows which Camera caught the action at that time..." The pilot shuffled to one of the crowded cabinets and pulled out a large paper with several blueprints of some sort. His grubby forefinger pointed to a number which matched that on the screen.
"See that? This was one of the places where the scientists would live, down here, called the Seventh Corridor back in the day before Hollow Bastion. They bunked down here in this here hall." His eyes were sparked with curiosity. "If we can rewind the thing, we might figure out just where this room of this lady's is."
"Do it," Squall told him, watching the monitor with intensity.

The screen flashed again, as the white lines of time, moving backwards, passed in front of their very eyes. The young woman with the red hair magically flew backwards, up the railway, and then landed on her feet, walking backwards to a room with the number seven-hundred-two.
"Bingo," Yuffie said, finally breaking what seemed to be an age of silence, "That room number should still be there, even after the Heartless and all." She scanned the blueprints again, and put a mark on where Cid had found the location of the Seventh Corridor.
"It's only a few floors up," she breathed, looking up above them, with her eyes filled with wonder.

Riku wasn't impressed, or excited for that matter, and his face clearly showed he'd rather be doing something else than this.
"Look," he muttered, crossly, "What the heck are you guys blabbering on about? You guys are hunting after this....woman, who is more than likely very old, or dead. What is so IMPORTANT about her, that we have to spend time that Sora and I could use looking for Kairi?! Because quite frankly, if it's not about defeating these Organization wannabes, or saving our friends, there's NOTHING that is more important right now!"
The room was quite shocked. There was silence for the longest time, until Aerith finally decided to speak.
"Riku, this might be the key to making everything right...not just your missing friends....but potentially defeating the Darkness-"
"Just because something is Dark doesn't make it the bad guy," Riku retaliated, not liking how people considered Darkness evil simply because it was different. He himself knew that the Dark could be used for good, out of all people. "Ansem the Wise told me that the world needs both light and dark to fully function. If you destroy one, the other will be just as bad as this proclaimed darkness everybody is so afraid of...It will be that new evil...if you're not careful."

Again, total silence. Sora shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
"What do you mean...by beating the...evil?" Asked the Keyblade Master, after another awkward moment.
"There's been....a legend floating around among Radiant Garden for a long, long time--" Leon started, but was cut off by Riku's outraged shout.
"You guys are wasting my time checking out RUMORS?!" Furiously, the Dark Keyblader nearly lunged at the Gunblademan, but was stopped by Sora's hand, which held steady.
"Like I was saying," Squall said, icily, "This was a story about a group of kids who built their own Gummi Ship...rumored to be the first, out of a material that fell out of the sky and landed in Traverse Town. One of them....so they say, was Lady Keyblade...who is said to be the first Keyblade Master."
"Ever?" Questioned the current Master.
"Ever," replied the female ninja, with a nod. "But since most of the documents were destroyed by either Ansem or the Heartless....there hasn't been much proof about that being true."
"At the time, Ansem the Wise's father, Lord Azgrath the Great, was ruling Radiant Garden...The story supposedly says that these kids who flew from Traverse Town landed in Radiant Garden and worked as scientists under Azgrath until he stepped down and Ansem became the ruler....until now, there hasn't been any proof, but this clearly--"
"This doesn't prove anything Aerith," Leon said, "This is just a photo and a video. We don't have anything until we find some documents, something, that could prove these people are really the first to fly from world to world. This could lead us to fill in some of the blanks as to why Radiant Garden became diminished like it did...."
"So, either you can come with us, and help us figure this out, or you can leave if you please it," Cid said, in a final matter. "Leaves more tea for me."

"We'll help you," Sora said, despite protesting looks and glares from his party, "If one of them is really the first Keyblade Master...they might have something that could help us beat the Heartless."
Riku said nothing. His face had his silent protest written all over it. He deliberately stalked over to the exit, shaking his head.
"Whatever we do find, it better help us save Kairi."

Well, actually, what they DO end up finding is a bunch of papers from one of the children, a girl named Marcy. These documents explain that, in fact, they truly were the children who had flown from Traverse Town to Radiant Garden, almost sixty years ago. However, one of the names, again, has been erased from all the pages of her diary. It DOES mention something important about one of her siblings...who was banished by Azgrath to chronicle worlds and then return when she had finally finished.
Evidently, there's a bunch of unimportant things that happen in the middle....and THEN there's some juicy bits about Radiant Garden going downhill because of the recent obsession of the studies of the heart by Ansem. He's SO into his research, that he's pushed all the other duties away, and thus the deteriorating condition of Radiant Garden.

The rest of the pages have pretty much been ruined by something or someone, and it cuts off there.

The PRIDELANDS:
So, after a puzzling afternoon with the Radiant Garden folk, the party decides it's high time they go and visit the next world that seems to be in danger of being consumed by the evil Heartless. This world just happens to be the Pridelands!
Simba and Nala have been busy since we last met! The old, desolate lands which used to be around seem to have healed up, and not only that, but it looks like Simba has a rascally, rambunctious daughter of his own to take care of, named Kira.
His teenager of a daughter keeps running off into the EXACT same wastelands where he used to play as a child with Nala, and meets up constantly with this young male lion, named Kovu. Now, Kovu is a nice guy, but his mom and brother are a different affect. They want to overthrow Simba because he banished everybody who supported Scar to the Wastelands, and those lions have pretty much suffered out there. Simba, who is clearly convinced that those folk are a bad lot, hasn't let a single one touch his Pridelands.
Well, out goes Kira to find her new friend, when a sudden wildfire sprouts up! Kovu goes out of his way ((WAY out of his way)) to rescue her from the fire that his mother Zera, started in the first place!
So now, Kovu gets to meet the not-so-thrilled father of his so-called mortal enemy. There's a lot of questionable stuff on the foot of poor Kovu, but he's allowed to stay anyway.

Sora and the party get really close with Kira and Kovu, especially after a Heartless by the name of the Boon comes to attack them! ((COUGH COUGH BOSSFIGHT! I'm drawing up that particular Heartless sooner or later...)) But what really does everybody bad is when Kovu and Simba go out to have a friendly talk. By this time, Simba seems to have become trustful of Kovu, and vice versa, but guess who decides to ambush them?
Zera of course. They attack Simba, and then tell him that Kovu is the son of Scar, and that he was trained to kill him. Of course, Kovu didn't lay a paw on the King of the Pridelands, but word of mouth is enough to make Simba an excuse to banish him. Unwanted both in the Pridelands and the Wastelands, Kovu retreats to the EXACT same oasis where Simba hid all those years.
Sora and his friends know that Kovu wouldn't do something like betray Simba, since he and Kira are in love...so they go off and try to convince him to go back for her. In irony, it's Riku who ends up getting the young male back on his....metaphorical feet.

Now the clash between Zera and the Wasteland Lions and Simba and his Pridelanders begins! But in the middle of the fight, Kira and Kovu get in the middle of it all and call the whole battle off. After convincing both sides that, though raised in separate places, they are still the same, and deserve to be together in peace. Of course, Zera isn't a happy camper, and she summons a bunch of Heartless and what is left of her loyal lioness pack to attack the party.
....I shouldn't have to tell you what comes after this....because quite frankly it should be obvious.

The Sword and the Stone: aka--No Man's Land*

*((I honestly couldn't think of anything else more creative....so when in doubt, state the obvious! :36:))

After the epicness with the Lion King, we now head for a REAL classic: the Sword in the Stone. Our first encounter is with Merlin, the friendly blue wizard who has pretty much helped us a lot during our first adventures, and was only there to annoy you on your second. The third time truly is the charm. Merlin is really interactive during this trip! Right now, he's teaching a young squire how to think outside the box, into the worlds beyond his, and is trying to prevent him from succumbing to the primitive lifestyle of this world.
Arthur is a bright young boy, but very naive and rather clumsy...and yet, lovable.
The first lesson, the party goes diving underwater with Merlin and Arthur ((the scene of a memorable song, "That's What Makes the World Go 'Round")) and the controls are very much like swimming in KH 1. There's nothing much that happens here except some rather unimportant character development.

What IS interesting is what happens while you're busy being a fish. Pete enters the No Man's Land, with a message from Maleficent to the local terror of the town, the Mad Madame Mim. The two conspire that the sword in the stone will make a strong enough weapon if the pair can get it out, and Maleficent has foreseen that Arthur will be the one to make the blade emerge from the stone. So, the duo plan to capture young Arthur...of course.
Merlin's next lesson is one of the coolest...ever. He turns the party into BIRDS. ((not that this is a highlight for Donald.)) Navigation is pretty much like swimming...but in the air. Madame Mim and Pete send flying Heartless to capture Arthur, and then it's off to the madwoman's house to get him back!

((Author's noted notes: I made the bossfight with madame mim a little hard. She summons Wizards, and since they (all, to include the witch) can't be hurt by magical damage, the fight is a little hard.))

After defeating Madame Mim, Merlin turns us back into people, and we go off to get the Sword from the Stone, and Arthur becomes the King of No Man's Land....in which your first matter of business should be to give it a new name.

!!!!AND NOW FOR THE COOL PART!!!!

You guys, looking back, should know that Trinitex and Xezam have NOT gotten along very well. In just about every scene they're in, they really bicker about one another. Well, Trinitex, being with Xangla and Axria (and want Riku dead) finds out that Karnax sent Xezam to kill Sora before they left said world!
Sure enough, Xezam is ready to stop you before you can reach your ship.

*I find that Xezam is like....Xaldin and Lexaeus, mixed in a mean, but cool little package of hurt. The fight is certainly intended to be difficult.*

Xezam is really tough....a little too tough for the party! We've whittled him down as best we could, but he's still up and running. Trinitex to the rescue! The mysterious member of the Order of Naught intervenes with Xezam's almost-murder of our favorite hero, and sparks a ferocious battle between the two men, where Trinitex, giving his regards to Riku and Sora, destroys not only Xezam, but himself in the process, by using his hidden powers and pretty much imploding both of them.
Back at the Order of Naught Headquarters, things aren't looking so good for those who want Sora alive. Now it's only Xangla, Axria, and Tirenesyx, against Maxarden, Ramnex, and Karnax...and maybe even Master Oblivion, who seems to have not even picked a side yet. Times are going to be tough as the Sora folk wait out their plots while the Riku people slowly march forth to finally completing their devious plot...which somehow involves the first Keyblade Master.

The Oasis Isles: aka-- Lilo and Stitch

I've always wanted to do this place as a world, but it was hard to come up with a fun storyline for it!
When you escape from your almost-demise from Xezam, you get directed to the Oasis Isles, home of Stitch and his friend Lilo, a local island girl. They're rounding up Stitch's cousins, and they need help from Sora and the gang!
This is generally like Destiny Islands, except the fights are much more dangerous. The cousins of Stitch usually are tough, and don't go down without smacking a few chunks from your health! It's more than worth progress in the storyline though.
Pete decides it's that time again: another plan that's sure to go bad thanks to your awesome gaming skills. This time the plan is aimed at the Doctor Hamsterville, who is working to get Stitch's cousins from himself to take over the galaxy. Hamsterville hints that his newest weapon will be more than able to get rid of the party....LEROY!
Pete actually DOES something, and kidnaps Lilo in order to draw out Stitch and the party into Hamsterville's spaceship, where he locks our heroes up with the fearsome Leroy! After a fight with 627, the gang finally convinces him to fight on their side, and it's off to save Lilo from the evil....Hamster.
One short boss fight later, it's off to kick Pete's rear end.

....I know, this was the SHORTEST world recap....ever. But hey, the aliens are hell to catch. 25 is a high number when you're trying to catch little creatures that could beat you into a pulp.

-------------------

Whew! That was a long, long rerun! ......But you'll all be VERY EXCITED TO KNOW.....that Fiat Lux is actually more than halfway over. The mysteries that you guys have ((PMED ME LIKE CRAZY, PLEASE STOP,)) been wondering about are about to be cleared.....So keep in tune and keep in touch!

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
AH HA HA HA!
I got a bunch of fellow Deviants together, and at LAST, I have made the signature for Fiat Lux, which, looks AWSOME. Wanna see? ....well, even if you said no, I'm not giving that choice! >:3

kingdomcopy.jpg

Drawings from Leviwinna: Karnax (topright), Riku, Master Oblivion (behind Donald), Lady Keyblade (under signature) and Axria ((red streak in hair, rightside))

From Lynxgriffin: Ramnex (brown hair), Xangla (topright) Tirenesyx (brown hair right side) Trinitex (blue hair hood down)

From Kairirulez2: Maxarden (glasses, bottomleft) Serenity (blond, bottomright)

Characters Sora, Riku, Donald, Goofy, and Kairi property of Tetsuya Normora and Square Enix productions. Characters Lady Keyblade, Axria, Master Oblivion, Trinitex, Maxarden, Ramnex, Karnax, and Tirenesyx, are property of Pinky Rose Industries and Baaddogx2 Works.

Okay, out of the bragging mode, onto the story, despite the fact....that nobody ever seems to watch me like they used to. Tch, how the tides of time can change the interests of the people.

+++++++++Fiat Lux, part.....god knows what+++++++

When we last left our clown-shoed-Keyblade Master and his party, they had just discovered the location of the diary of one of the seven Traverse Town Prodigies, the middle sister, Marcy. According to this paper, she and five of her siblings (Daniel, Marcus, Amy, herself, and the other sibling whose name has yet to be revealed) flew from Traverse Town, and left their youngest sister Beatrice behind with their "Grandmother."

What better way to fill a plot hole than go to the place of origin? You'll have to go to Traverse Town, and maybe you'll have a chance to find Beatrice, if she hasn't left.

Well, you can't go anywhere yet, because lo and behold, Maxarden seems to have shut down everything from inside Space Paranoids. Cid is working tirelessly with the other members of the Restoration to get a little bit of power in so they can transfer Sora and the party in to defeat him and get things online again.
With a little luck and some help from Arrow, Cid manages to get just enough power to get the gang into Space Paranoids, but they'll have to liberate Tron and have him fix the internal generator to get enough power to get them back to Radiant Garden.

----Space Paranoids-----
So, Tron seems to be trapped in the Cell Holding, which is, ironically, where we were trapped LAST time we had a scenario like this. Direct the gang to said cell and open it to release our friendly program. Tron looks into the monitors from the computer in the Cell to find Maxarden, who is in the I/C ((which is not a typo, it's just short for Information Center)). He's downloading some kind of file from the time period where Sora faced the 1000 Heartless.
Head up to the Docking Bay, and use the Reaction Commands to power up the transport from point A to point B, but note the Heartless who get in your way. The I/C Tower is a little different from the I/O Tower, in that there are twelve levels that you have to clear that are filled with all sorts of Heartless. After this, you'll find our little techno man perched near a computer, trying to upload files.

Maxarden isn't happy to see that Tron got out of his Cell, and he's REALLY not happy that Sora lived through Xezam. So, guess who YOU have to fight? Yeah, Maxarden. The crazy boy is driven by the lust to impress Karnax by giving him this information, and so he's not going to be a pushover like last time. The battle itself is pretty intense, filled with lasers and Space Paranoid Heartless, but the ending is worth the power to get out of the computer and getting to Traverse Town.

++--++--++Traverse Town++--++--++
After landing in Traverse Town, the party gets a bit of direction in the form of that guy ALLLLLLL the way back from the Destiny Islands. On chasing him, we run into a jittery old lady, who just happens to be Beatrice, one of the Traverse Town Prodigies. ((Coincidence? I think NOT!)) So, the elderly woman takes the group into the library, where her siblings and she used to live, warning that during the "True Night" of Traverse Town, it was too dangerous to be wandering the streets.
((Apparently there's a Heartless going around the streets making people dissipate....?))

In the safety of the library, we can now ask Beatrice about her siblings, and we show her the photo from Ansem the Wise's folders. OF course, you can guess she cries and carries on about how she hadn't seen them since they all left so, so long ago....yadda yadda... And then we try to ask her about the people in the picture, and she points them out.

Daniel, the eldest, had blond hair and a love for engineering.
Amy, the eldest girl, was the happy brunette, and was a botanist.
Marcus, the twin to Marcy, was black haired and loved a good prank...he moved away when Xehanort arrived and the experements started, warning the others that something terrible would happen if they stayed.
Marcy, the stuck-up one, served as a personal assistant to Ansem the Wise before being captured by Xehanort and Ienzo. She apparently died in their experiments.
And at the WORST time, she stops at the redhead, and goes ballistic.

Apparently, there were other people who had asked her about the last person in that picture, and due to them searching for her (she's missing?) they've ended up in nothing but trouble. She mentions "The War" (Keyblade War?!) and then shoes them away before they can "cause anymore harm to themselves."
Beatrice should really take her own advice, because she gets mauled by a Heartless while she chases us out of her doorway.

Thus, this sparks the bossfight with the Chimera....those heartless are awesome, but they've yet to be introduced in any other game except, I believe, KH 2+.

So, another day, another dead end.....so the party goes back to Radiant Garden with the information.

+---Radiant Garden---+

Now that we have a little more information, we can get somewhere right?
Wrong. There's no written records of any of the siblings being alive.

Amy died in a blast while trying to make a machine that could solve the growing epidemic of the dying crops. The explosion took out the entire West Wing on the second floor, killed 40 researchers, and obviously killed any information she might have.
Marcus hasn't been seen since the fall of Radiant Garden. The last place he was spotted was Twilight Town, but it was years ago.
Abel died shortly after the fall of Radiant Garden, at a comfortable age of 50, when he was mauled by Heartless.
Beatrice is obviously not going to be very helpful, since she's a Heartless now.

So all we have left is Daniel, and possibly Marcus, and neither of them seem very easy to find. Aerith suggests taking a break from that to focus on another world in danger of being overtaken by the Heartless.
Port Royal.

__----Port Royal----__
A little skirmish with the local space Heartless has the party turn up in the middle of the ocean. (It's a bad workday...) Thankfully, we get turned up by another ship, and even BETTER, it's the Black Pearl, under the command of Captain Jack Sparrow. Jack and the gang get a happy reunion, and the Captain explains the situation of why he's so far out from port. Apparently, Will and Elizabeth have been arrested by the Commodore for helping him escape from jail. (That could put a black mark on your record...:embarassed:) What's WORSE, Davey Jones (LOL) pops up and says that Jack owes him for bringing the Black Pearl up from the bottom of the ocean when it sank. Jack now owes Jones 99 hearts, and he has to do it in 3 days, or Davey Jones is sending his Kracken to devour the whole ship!
The best place to look for 99 hearts? 99 Heartless of course!
.....or rathermore, we'd be doing that, except that on the high seas, there aren't that many Heartless. So it's time to make port!

Except, we can't make port, because the Pearl gets caught up in a storm, and we crash on an island. We're taken prisoner by the local natives, who are cannibals and worse yet, seem to be hungry. Although we do escape from the island, we get hounded down by the Flying Dutchman, where Davey asks how our progress is. In collateral to save his skin for one more day, Jack gives Jones William and the party! Elizabeth isn't very happy about that, and so she gets locked in the brig.

But, with a little help from Will and some real luck, we manage to escape Davey Jones and his strange crew and discover a strange secret about the Captain of the Flying Dutchman: if you have Davey Jones' heart, you can take control over the whole sea!
Jack seems to already know that, and that is why he traded us, to find the key to the chest which is locked away someplace hidden and secret. With his handy compass and Jones' key, we find the island and the chest where Davey Jones's heart is locked away.

Jones isn't happy that we took his key, and he's hot on our tail. His entire crew comes over to try and stop us from taking the heart, and we end up in a high steaks battle against a hundred mutant shipmates.
Although we do escape from the island and the crew, Jones is fuming that we still have the heart. He sends the Kracken after the Pearl, sure that if nothing else, it can stop us.
Sure enough, Jones is right. The Kracken swallows the ship, and with it, Captain Jack! Disheartened and without much of a ship, the party sails to an old friend of Jacks'; a witch named Tia Delma. She asks us for the heart, which she could use to stop Davey Jones and bring Jack back, but when we look for it, it's gone!

.....Back at the Commodores' place, one of Jack's crew turns the beating heart of the Captain to the evil Commodore....and so begins the slaughter of every pirate on the seas.

Tia Delma suggests that Sora and his friends leave for the time being while she figures out a way to bring Jack back from the dead.

~~~-~~Ancient Ruins: AKA--The Jungle Book~~-~~~
This is a new world, obviously, and here we meet a new friend, a boy named Mogli. Mogli is a young boy who was abandoned by his parents in the jungles, and raised by wolves. Now the wolves seem to think he's grown out of their care, and they've decided to send him with a panther named Bageera to the nearby village. Sora and the gang decide, hey, since there's apparently nothing better to do, we can help them get to this village and maybe there might be something there of interest.
Well, things go smoothly until Mogli decides to run off. The next thing you know, he's with Baloo, a jungle bear with a lot of style and class, and he's teaching Mogli a little too much about the "bear necessitates" of life.
During THAT little number, Mogli gets snatched up by a group of chimps, and they carry him off to the palace of their King, Louie. King Louie is an ambitious ape with the dream of being human, and he's a little crazy. He's sure that if he gets some fire, he can become a homo sapien...and he's determined to not let Mogli go until he has. So how do you get a child from the hands of a mentally unstable ape? You trick him!
Sora and the party go off and make a plan with Baloo, who feels responsible because Mogli was captured on his watch.
After instructing the primates to cover their eyes, Sora casts a fire spell, and while Baloo and Bageera get Mogli out of the cage where he's being held, the party just generally distracts the opposition with a bunch of hocus-pocus.

Good thing it actually works...and we escape exhausted into the jungles where we're not likely to be found.
But while we're asleep...Sher Khan the tiger and Kaa, the snake begin to plot. Sher Khan wants to prove he is the greatest hunter in the jungle, and what better way to do that than kill a human? Kaa is a little forced into the plan, but he helps out anyway. So the slippery reptile starts his temptation of Mogli, telling him that the village was only a little ways away and that he should run while he can, knowing the boy's secret fear of living among humans.
It ALMOST worked, except that the party wakes up just in time before Sher Khan can dig his claws into Mogli. After bashing the tiger in the skull, Mogli is returned to his rightful place in the Man Village, and we find the heart of the world, blah blah blah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEW, this was all hand-typed.....you people ought to be grateful. :31:

Last edited:

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Ladies and gentlemen.....we're about to go underway with the FINALE! In about two more, maybe three more posts, you will at last be able to look forward to the final installments of my taking-freaken-forever series! It's been a year, almost two now, but at last....it shall be done!

---------

Last we left off....we exited the Ancient Ruins....

++++++++Radiant Garden+++++

The Kingdom Model landed with a flurry of sounds in the landing bay of the Garden, and from the bay waiting area walked Aerith and Leon, both seemingly happy to see Sora and his friends. But Riku noticed something was wrong....

"What's wrong here," Riku questioned, noticing that the skies were slightly darker. This is when Arrow walked into the room, wheeling someone in a wheelchair.
Aerith's smile faded slightly. "It's Maleficent. She's been threatening the Garden since you left last time....we're fearing for another attack, and we can't save everybody--"
"It's just like the last time the Darkness invaded Radiant Garden," Leon said with a frown the size of a Behemoth, "We can't afford another Hollow Bastion. This is our home, and we can't allow that old witch to just waltz in and take it."
Arrow coughed, and everybody turned around, looking puzzledly at the old man he was wheeling around. The man was covered in wrinkles and scars of all sorts, with several bandages on his skin and wires connecting his back to the back of the chair. Sora was slightly reminded of a much older, much more beat up Xigbar when he looked at this man, for he too had an eyepatch and a scar on his face that was quite jagged.

"Who is this?" Leon asked the younger man.
"This...is my uncle Daniel," Arrow replied, uncertain that he had done right, "You....guys said that you were looking for a man named Daniel, right? One of the siblings? I've been taking care of him for a long time...and I was looking through his things--ow!"
The old man leered at him, had jabbed him with the oak cane in his hands. Riku looked at the head of the wooden thing with great curiosity...it was in the shape of a heart.
"L-Like I was saying," Arrow continued, rubbing his foot painfully with the other where the old man had popped him, "I think this is the man you're looking for. He had a lot of documents and journal entries talking about those kids, but the problem is--"
"He can't talk," Aerith said sadly, finishing Arrow's sentence. "He hasn't been able to in a long time."
The old man looked at Sora, and then at Riku, and snorted apprehensively. His face looked as if to say: "I hope you don't think I'm going to tell you anything."
Sora looked at Arrow curiously. "Could you bring us to those documents Arrow?"

---A few minutes later---

"Look at this," Leon said after several minutes of looking through old journal entries, "It says here that the other sibling you're looking for, Marcus, lives in Twilight Town....and apparently..."
He looked at Daniel, who sat in his chair across the room, glaring at the intruders of his home. Squall walked up to him and waved the papers in his face.
"You got rid of the rest of them didn't you?"
Old Daniel shot him such a foul look that it could have easily scared off the Hyrda. Sora quickly got in between the two, knowing Leon was not one who had a great temper.
"Well, we know where Marcus lives now....this shouldn't be to terrible....We can just go find him."
Leon nodded, slowly, not taking his eyes off Old Daniel. "Aerith, get them ready. Arrow, take care of the old fart. I've got to keep an eye on this Maleficent problem."
------------------

Short, but my laptop is running out of battery >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back