• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay...you're going to have to forgive me, this is really really bad. I haven't played this game much, and I don't know a lot about the Characters. Thankfully, Youtube keeps me posted, because I only own Chain of Memories. (Yes, I am a retard, thank you.)
To tell you a little more about me, (this is going to be a shock,) I actually don't like Riku. Instead of following the crowd, yours truely likes Ansem. Yes, the freaky, orange, submit obssessed Ansem.
Hey, he's cool, right? [.......] Right? [.........]
^^; okay, right then........

The header of this is latin, loosely translated meaning "Let Light be Made."
Retarded? Maybe. But this isn't the point.
Before I start writing......I am going to give you a minor taste of what I have to offer.
This is before the actual writing I did.....but then again, whatever.
Don't assume anything yet......because there is far more on the way.

Dark.....it was all a pool of nothingness......a void of black hope and dismay, where no light could shine brighter than the candle in a dark, damp cave.
Six sat down, a table stretching from room's end to nearside the door. Dressed as formally as any creature with nothing to loose and everything to hope to gain. But there was no hope in this place...only dreams and memories of lives they had lived, and shattered hearts, hearts lost in that very black they loomed in now...finally, one spoke, sitting at the table's head.

"I am glad that you have all joined us...everyone is accounted for."
The figure next to him gave a cough. "Not so sir. Seven is missing."
"I know this. I sent her on an errand."
Silence came over the void again. The members of this table knew they could not speak, until the leader had given so.
"I called you here," the head said, slowly,"to talk about our Keyblade Problem."
"You mean the scrawny little boy with that key?" A voice called from the left hand side of the table, his tone rough and crude, "I could just smash him into-"
"Nobody asked for your foolish opinion, Xezam;" the man next to the leader snapped.
The other glowered. "Shut your little mouth Triniten, or I'll shut it for you!"
"Could you two stop being sopredictable," a female voice commanded.
The head nodded to the woman. "Thank you Zangla."
He continued. "He is too powerful. We thought that the Organization could handle such a small problem...but this was not as simple as we planned..."
"Yeah," another man's voice noted, "The Organization should not have overlooked Sora and Riku."
"And the little girl," Zangla added, her pose thoughtful, "They care very much about her, don't you think?"
"Of course," the leader replied, "but of course, they have the capibility of feeling such emotions..."
After trailing off, this creature of the void sighed. "Xehanort thought Anger and Range would get him far with the Master of the Keyblade, but not so," he stated firmly, slamming his glass on the table, "Light has power over all but love, this has been the rule since-"
"The Chasers."
"And the War."
"Quite," the leader stated, looking at all of his members, "So how do we kill off light, ladies and gentlemen?"
The scrawny man, who had spoken earlier, raised his hand.
"Maxarden, you have a plan?"
The other nodded. "I-I do sir...erm...what about Supreme Darkness? You know, like....in the door?"
"Go on," the head told him, "We're listening."
"Well...at one point...The Keyblade Master was outnumbered and outmatched by the Heartless....If we could get the number of those Heartless...we could keep them busy....and uh....open that door again to let out all that dark."
"But our research prooved that door was only protected by the dark you fool," Zangla told him sharply,"And Riku lived through the entire after-affects of Xehanort's death. Surely a door-"
"I haven't finished!"
Astonished quiet rang through the room.
"As I was saying," Maxarden continued, "If we lay low, while Sora and Riku fight through the Heartless, we can gather up an army...and.......uh........Ramnes could distract them...."
"Ho no we don't," another member said, standing up at once, "We are not going to be bait like the last time. That dude with the gunsword nearly thrashed us becase we were ordered not to harm anyone."
"That was needed," The leader said, "That Committee is helping them. If we rid of the beams, then we topple the wall, if you get my point."
The others nodded.
"Maxarden," the head barked, "I want you to make sure those foolish Restoration Members are in line."
"O...Of course sir...."
"Zangla, you keep an eye on our....other problem."
"My lord."
"Triniten, you will find out more about this 'Keyblade Master's' heart. I want to know its darkest depths."
"As you wish."
"Xezam."
"Sir."
"Make sure our...other friend is aware of the fact the Keyblade Master is out of home's range."
"Right away."
"And Master Oblivion..."
"My lordship."
"You make sure that Riku...fails."
"It shall be done, Karnax."

As the others left, Karnax lifted his hood, a mass of blonde hair falling over his jagged scar. He peered at the crystaline orb in front of him and beamed.
"Sora, Sora, Sora...soon...you'll be mine...won't you?"

Yes, I realize I am an idiot. Please, don't judge just yet....I just got started.....
Thank you.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
It's a little bit confusing, be sure to state who is speaking during that long dialogue, and when a new person begins to speak, start a new paragraph. And be sure to type this out into Word, or a similar program with a spellchecker before posting.

Otherwise? Wonderful. =D I like it. Keep writing <3

Haku

<3
There were a few points here and there that were hard to understand, but I like the direction this story is going.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Yay....I am somewhat liked by people! Now I feel special!
You'll get it....eventually....
And thank you for the tips....I have yet to get off the 'noob ground.'

Haku

<3
No lol you're not a noob they are people who are really annoying and don't follow the rules, but I still look forward into the next chapter.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Ta Da! Next section, coming at ya! ROFL!
Thanks so much for the comments, and I do hopes you all enjoy the next set Kupos! ROFL....
I'm going to be posting them up real quick!
Trust me, it's summer, and I have nothing else to do but write about things.
There are a few things I have to warn you about me, before I start again.

I: I am a noob. I just got here.
II: I often talk about Ansem. Obsessed? You bet I am!
III: I am a random fruit loop.
IV: I often use ho, instead of oh. Sorry.
V: I use a lot of my own words, that I make up. If you don't get it...erm...just ignore it.

That's my big five warning labels. Better take heed.

Oh....yeha.....the story.

As the sun fell on yet another day, the islands fell into a lulling peace.
Nearly dark, three beings still sat on the shores, gazing off into the cloudy skies.
The eldest, nearly eighteen, brushed his hoary hair back behind his ears; his cerulean eyes lay on the boy beside him. This young man, close to the age of seventeen, cast his fishing rod back into the clear waters, staring at his reflection. The girl beside him, a fiery redhead, sighed as the hook came up with nothing but seaweed attached.

“Sora, I think that’s enough fishing for today, don’t you think?” Kairi questioned, noticing now that her two friends were dozing off.
The taller woke with a start. “Y-Yeah.” He turned and shook the boy beside him.
“Hey, Riku. Riku, we’re leaving now.”
The oldest stretched his arms, yawned, and nodded. “Get the raft; I’ll be there in a second.”
Sora and Kairi stood up, and brushed the sand off their legs and backsides, making sure they had all their belongings before they took off.
“Hey, Riku,” Kairi called, glancing at her other boy as she grasped the rod, “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing…It’s nothing.”
Sora shook his head. “Something’s gotta be wrong Riku. You haven’t spoken since…well, since got home, really. You don’t seem to be happy we’re back…that’s all.”
Riku turned his head to look at him. “I am happy, really. It’s…” He trailed off, almost in a dazed state. Both Kairi and the Keyblade Master exchanged amused looks. Riku had been doing this long before their adventures had ever begun, and knew something was up.
“I still feel it.”
This startled both of his friends, and they spun around almost without thought.
“What could you possibly feel?” Sora inquired, nearly laughing at the foolishness, “There’s nothing bad here; this is our island, remember? Nothing bad ever happens here.”
“You smile about it,” Riku said, after a long period of quiet, “But I smell something…and it doesn’t feel right.”
“What does it feel like?”
Riku shrugged. “I…wish I could describe it to you two…it’s like…Xemnas…but stronger; much stronger.”
Sora patted him on the back. “The Nobodies are gone Riku; we got them all. There’s nothing else besides the Heartless that could ever hurt us here, and even if they did get here, we can handle them.”
“But you don’t understand,” Riku insisted, still staring off into the darkening clouds in the blue, “This doesn’t seem right. Xemnas is gone, and yet I still can smell them, even from this far. This thing, whatever it is…it’s big.”
Sora smiled, and led him to the raft, where Kairi waited. “Riku, whatever it is, it can’t even touch us here. It’s probably some leftover darkness, from the Heartless or something.” He began to push the craft into the water, and leaped on as it sailed to the mainland. “It’s nothing Riku, just relax already.”
Kairi held out the bottle that they had found in the water that morning. “The King says that he and the others are already working on the Heartless too. They’re in the Radiant Garden, fighting them with Sora’s friends.”
“See?” Sora told his friend, as the boat began to near the shore, “Nothing to worry about Riku! Just Heartless, lots of little Heartless.”
Riku climbed off the raft and helped Kairi onto the pier. Just when Sora was fastening the craft to the end, Riku spoke to him.
“You have no idea what that darkness is capable of. You’ve never seen it the way I have.”
The Keyblade Master looked up at him, and scrambled onto the deck. He turned to face the village, when he spotted Riku stride into his house, shutting the door with a ferocious clatter.
Kairi shot him an exasperated look. “Sora, honestly, I think we should listen to what he thinks. After all,” she muttered, walking off in the direction of her home, “He can sense the darkness…and we can’t.”
Sora sighed, and shook his head. “We finally get home, and they’re already worried about the Heartless?” He marched up onto his porch and entered his house, passing his mother just as he opened the door.
“Sora, welcome back. Did you catch-“
“Nope. Maybe next time.” Sora told her, departing up the stairs, into his bedroom. He shut the door with force equal to what Riku had done, and plopped on top of his bed.
As night settled, Sora scowled at the ceiling.
“It’s just a bunch of Heartless….”
The boy began to shut his eyes, floating into a gentle sleep…
After a moment, Sora heard something, and shot up wildly, his head spinning about to see the trouble.

“Keyblade.”

Sora leaped out of bed, wooden sword at the ready. “Show your face. I’m armed!”
Nobody was around, yet the voice spoke again.

“You will open the door to light.”

Our hero tilted his head, his guard slightly down now. “Door to Light?”

“You are the Keeper of her Kingdom, Keyblade Master.”

“K-Kingdom? What King-“

“The Shadows arrive in three days, one is your friend, and one is not. Beware of the choice you make, Sora, for many seek the heart you wield.”

Sora glanced around his bedroom again. “Who…are you?”

“I am a friend, Sora. You will meet me sooner than you know.”

“But-“

“Sleep, Keyblade Master. Go now, rest your eyes. You will need such. And, Sora?”

The boy jumped a bit, feeling a hand on his shoulder. He craned his neck to look behind him, but saw nothing but a black suit.

“Keep your friends close to your heart Sora. One day, they might just need such protection.”

Sora nodded, and as he sensed the hand lift, whipped around to see the room empty, as it had been before.
“W…What?”

“I said, sleep.”

Instantly, The Keyblade Master felt his eyelids droop, and his body fell numb against the bed. His ears heeded the sound of someone opening the window, but could neither open his eyes nor move his muscles to feel about. After a few minutes, Sora’s vision returned to him, and he sat up with a start, his heart racing violently.
“Where…” He sighed, far too confused and tired to finish his sentence, or care about the whereabouts of this new ‘ally’. It was soon that real sleep found the boy, and Sora fell into the lull of sweet dreams…

Sora walked down a familiar hallway the one, he realized, in what once was Ansem’s study. The last time he had seen this place; it was desolate and devoid of any life except for him and his friends. Now, it was full of people, dressed in white coats and hurrying about, talking away and jotting down things on notebooks. One thing that caught his eye however, was a girl, about the age of eighteen, in the same white coat and a red dress with blonde hair tied off in a ponytail. She turned her head and he could see her blue eyes twinkling as she greeted someone. Sora followed her into an empty hallway, where she paused at a dead end. He saw her smile slightly and push on a panel on the wall. To his surprise, it sprang open to reveal a hidden passageway in which she walked through. When the path ended, Sora looked around and saw a huge laboratory filled with bottles and containers and bookshelves stuffed with books. There, at the very end of the room, was a door that seemed familiar to Sora as the girl walked through it and into the room beyond. Sora gasped as he realized who the man sitting at the end of the large, circular room was.
“Professor Xehanort, you called me in here?” The girl questioned, after bowing to the man behind the desk.
Xehanort nodded. “Yes, Serenity, I did. I wanted to ask you something.”
Serenity smiled. “Anything you would like.”
Xehanort gestured to the chair in front of him. “Sit.”
She sat.
“Now Serenity, if I tell you something, something that you can’t tell anyone, do you promise you won’t say a word?”
Serenity’s smile faded away. “What do you mean…?”
Xehanort leaned forward and looked deeply into her eyes. “Do you promise me?”
Serenity smiled again. “Of course.”
Xehanort gave a polite and handsome grin. “Thank you Serenity…. I needed someone to help me.”
He leaned back in his chair expertly. “I’m working on a project that will revolutionize the world- a way to travel to other worlds.”
Serenity looked at him in curiosity. “What are you talking about?”
Xehanort grinned again. “I mean opening a portal, a portal to darkness.”
“That’s not a good idea; Lord Ansem said to forget about that…. You know how it is, those things under the lab… They came from Lord Ansem’s experiments… We shouldn’t disobey him…”
He frowned. “Lord Ansem is the one who made those things, we can get rid of them by opening a portal to darkness, we can shove them back into their own world! We will be free of their evil… The world may be free…”
Serenity shook her head. “No Professor, I’m sorry, but no. I can’t help you… You’d best stop, you’ll get hurt-“
“No, no I won’t Serenity, you’re missing the point here! We can save our world… we can save our world from chaos…like what happened with our home…”
Serenity looked up at once. “You…know about that?”
Xehanort grinned. “We can help people Serenity, we will if you’ll help me…”
Serenity smiled again. “Okay, I will.”
“No!!! Serenity don’t!” Sora now raced up to her young woman and held up his arms to block her as she stood up. “You have to listen to me!”
Serenity looked directly at him, and also passed through his body; followed by Xehanort.
Sora gazed in wonder at the couple, and pinched his arm. It stung, but only enough to tell him he was not dreaming. “Ouch! Okay,” he muttered, rubbing his arm, “I’m not dreaming then….”
All of a sudden, there was a flash of light and Sora was in the same room. This time, it was much more crowded with papers and open books, chalkboards lines the walls, writing on every square inch, some which trailed off onto the wall. He walked through the door and saw tools scattered about and, in the middle of the room, a strange circular doorway that was flashing different colors was being examined by an older Serenity.
“Professor! It’s almost ready!” She exclaimed, looking up at the professor, who was as about as old as Xemnas had appeared, last Sora battled him.
Xehanort grinned and hugged her, swinging her around the room. “Thank the heavens! We can begin the testing then right?” He asked, putting her down on a chair while laughing.
Serenity stopped her giggles at once. “Testing? On whom?”
He looked at her. “Why, me of course. Who else is there? I won’t put you into any danger, certainly not!”
Serenity shook her head. “No. You can’t, it hasn’t been done before! We should ask Lord Ansem-“
“No!” Xehanort told her, quickly halting her from exiting. “We can’t have him knowing, you know that!”
Serenity lowered her head. “I don’t want you to get hurt…”
Xehanort put both of his hands on her shoulders. “I know…”
He looked up thoughtfully. “Serenity, do you realize we have been working on this for an entire year? We have worked so hard on this… Let’s just see if it works…”
Serenity nodded slowly. “Fine… we will then. Tomorrow, we’ll see. I’ll stay here and get the preparations done-“
“No, no, no. I’ll stay here with you. Then when we’re done, we will get some sleep and proceed in the afternoon.” Xehanort stated, smiling at her.
She returned the smile and stood up. Then, they both walked away, his arm on her shoulder out of the room and into Xehanort’s office.
The room twisted again and Sora saw Serenity examining the circular door, which was glowing now, while Xehanort was standing behind her, and Sora noticed something in his hand as Serenity turned around to speak.
“A-are you sure about this? You could get hurt…”
Xehanort shook his head. “I won’t, I promise. I will come right out as soon as I am done.”
Serenity went to the table near the door and picked up some papers, reading over them as she walked over to Xehanort.
“See this?” She asked, pointing to a group of numbers. “This isn’t right. This should add up to one thirty-four and it doesn’t…” She looked up at him. “We need three more volts to fully complete the circuit or it won’t work…”
Xehanort wasn’t paying any attention. “So three volts? It’s too small a measure to have to start over; we’d have to do the design all over again. I won’t have it. We will do it now.”
Sora shook his head and sighed.
Everything vanished for a moment and then returned, the clock on the wall reading three hours later.
Xehanort was standing in front of the door as Serenity walked in, a clipboard in her hands.
“Please, come back safely.” She said, quietly.
Xehanort put his hands on her shoulders and smiled. “I will, I promise.”
He nodded towards a switch on the panel on the wall and Serenity flipped it, sending the room into darkness, except for the eerie light of the portal that cast different shades of color across the room.
Xehanort turned to the door and sighed. “This is it Serenity…” He turned to face her, a small red box in his hand. He opened it and there was a tiny gold ring. Serenity looked up at him in awe.
He grinned. “The question is yours to ponder until I return. I hope you will answer when I do…”
Serenity was too stunned to move but she did speak.
“Professor… I-I’m a bit… shocked… I do know the answer… I really do… you’re smart and rather sweet…”
“Call me by my name, Serenity…”
“Xehanort………..Yes… I will…”
Xehanort looked shocked. “You will???”
Sora almost fell backwards. “She will?”
Serenity smiled. “Yes… Yes I will.”
Xehanort grinned and gave her the ring, which she slipped on her finger, a smile on both of their faces.
“Please come home soon Xehanort…” Serenity whispered, as he turned to leave.
He turned and nodded, his grin still planted on his face.
“If there are any other worlds,” He said, “I will search them all and then, we will go to one of them and we will finally be happy Serenity… I promise you that. The worlds will be at peace.”
With that and a small salute, Xehanort walked into the glowing light and was gone.
Serenity watched the door with intensity, her eyes unmoving.
Suddenly, after a few moments, a spark shot out of the panel in the wall and there was a violent shaking in the laboratory as Serenity and all of she and Xehanort’s work was thrown to the ground.
The panel blew off of the wall and Serenity screamed.
“Xehanort!!!!! Xehanort, get out of there!!!!” She shrieked, into the darkness of the portal.
The lights went out, popping and causing even more sparks to fly. Without warning, the light of the portal went out and all was dark.
There was silence.
“Serenity? Serenity?!?!” Sora shouted, looking around wildly.
There was a shuffling sound and a small light came on. It was one of the broken lights from the ceiling; it was dim, but enough light shone about so Sora could see Serenity laying on the floor, crying.
Suddenly, Sora felt the presence of a familiar person, a person he would never forget. He was in the same coat Xehanort had been wearing and wore the same grin as well. He carried a long weapon, which Sora recognized at that very moment: The Keyblade… that opened people’s hearts.
“Hello… Serenity…” A voice whispered. Sora shuddered.
Serenity sat up and looked around. “Xehanort?” She whispered, looking around.
She looked up and gave a sad smile. “Oh thank the heavens… Xehanort… I thought you were dead, I heard you shout…. It was horrible…”
Ansem helped her up. “It will be alright, Serenity, it will be fine…”
She looked at the weapon in his hand. “What is that?”
Ansem looked at the weapon and then at her. “A weapon of darkness. It will help you.”
He looked at her hand and saw the ring. “I see…”
“Wha? Hey,” Serenity muttered, looking closer at Ansem’s face, “You’re not Xehanort…”
Ansem grinned. “Correct.”
Ansem gripped her arm tightly, the Keyblade in his free hand.
“Serenity!!!!” Sora cried, reaching out to her.
Serenity struggled out of her bond. “Who are you? And what do you want with me?!”
Ansem grasped her arm even tighter. “You already know that, Serenity.”
And with that, he took the Keyblade and thrust it into her heart.
“Oh….” Serenity said quietly.
Serenity gave way and collapsed, panting, onto the ground.
“Xehanort…” She whispered, holding out her hand to Sora; however, his body could not move.
Ansem grinned. “Open your heart Serenity… That is the only way to see him again…”
Serenity began to cry through her panting. “Xehanort… please… help me…”
“He isn’t here. You’re alone… he has abandoned you for the darkness….”
Serenity shook her head weakly. “No… he hasn’t… I know… We… made a promise…”
Ansem chuckled. “Promises are nothing. They’re just empty words that are spoken to cover up the truth. It is pointless to struggle against darkness… So open your heart, and submit to darkness!”
(I am seriously playing Kingdom Hearts too much. This gives even me the creeps…)
Serenity cried out as she sank into the darkness below. “I won’t give up… Xehanort still lives… I know it… He’s in there… somewhere…” She looked up at Ansem. “I forgive you, Xehanort…”
She vanished into the darkness and Sora saw her heart floating in midair. As Ansem reached for it, he was stopped by an invisible force field.
“Serenity…” Sora whispered; his voice thick with sadness.
There was a humming noise, and Serenity’s heart floated away into the heavens above.
The remains of the girl sank below into naught, the eyes still closed.
Sora watched in awe as the scene faded away into black.
“So that’s how Heartless and Nobodies are made…” He muttered, as a light below him appeared.
“Huh?”
At that moment, Sora was whisked away by the blinding light and he could feel the wind whip past him.
“Serenity!!!!” Sora bellowed, trying to pull himself back.

“Sora! Breakfast!”
The boy woke with a jolt. He looked around his room, and pinched his arm again. Sora was awake, and could smell the fresh pancakes, dimpled with syrup, from the downstairs kitchen.
“Uh, coming!”
But, as our hero raced down the flight of stairs for his breakfast, a black-robed figure appeared from behind the clothes-rack…

HOMAIFAWKINGAWD!
^^; Ima retard, I know.
What a rush! That was.....refreshing to get all that out. And, no, Serenity is not me, and it ain't someone i know. I mean, I like Ansem, but that's a little stupid, putting yourself in a fanfic, righto?
That's something you should really never do. Good writers place part of themselves into the characters, but not themselves, you dig? It's more of self-promotion that way, and it is also SPAMMING URSELF!
Boring.
Right?
GTG....I have mroe stuff for you all later on!

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Yay! I am once more loved! I feel oh-so special.....
Heh, nobody on my homepage EVER reads these. Too much krap to do, and not enough interest.
I actually, (And don't even ask how,) managed to type all of this up during the night after, and have been too lazy to post any of it...........

Anyways, thanks a lot for the nice comments, since I have no friends, and like.....no life, my words are all I have to express myself. (Which is why I am considered a serious bookworm..... ^^;)

At any rate, this is not interesting! I go now! HO!

Meanwhile, in the depths of the darkest shadows…a plot unfolds…
Zangla paced the floors of night, waiting beside the only colored thing in the castle: the white door of the leader’s room. After a while, the female rapped on the door, and the silky voice of the man floated out from behind.
“Do come in.”
Zangla obeyed, shutting the door behind her as she approached the director. He sat, arms folded, behind a desk, pondering over a strange book with a bright red color. The words scrolled upon its face glimmered in the dim candlelight.
“Cirque De Moit…”
The man looked up at her; his shaded eyes piercing her track of thought. “Are you not an avid reader my dear? It is a rather popular story…I see it as interesting.”
Zangla held her tongue of her rude comments, and sighed. “Karnax, our friend is onto us…he or she found the boy.”
Karnax raised his eyes from the pages, and cast them sternly onto his right hand man.
“Was it not mistaken that I told you to keep him or her away from the Keyblader?”
Zangla bowed, stiffly. “Y-You did, Karnax…but you see…our friend has a Keyblade as well…he has warned Sora of the incoming danger.”
“But he always talks in riddles, that one. He would dare not explain the whole thing to the boy, though he knows of our plans.”
The female nodded. “This is true….”
Time seemed to move not as the superior read on.
Annoyed by the foolishness of her boss, Zangla coughed, and stepped forward.
“What are your orders, sir?”
Karnax peered at her, and placed the book on the desktop.
“We continue on, Zangla. We must not allow this insect to get within our way. Make sure that Maxarden gets those numbers from the Restoration’s Computer banks at once, and inform Triniten that I am in need of his help here…”
The other bowed, much quicker this time. “Right away Karnax.”
“And, Zangla?”
“My Lord.”
“Do try not to mess up this time.”
The woman smiled, attempting to cover her loathing. “Naturally, sir.”

As she closed the door, Zangla made a sickened face, passing the hallways with extensive speed. Turning the corner to find Triniten, the female bumped into a tall man in the same uniform as her own; the hood fastened on firmly.
“I beg of your apologies, Oblivion. I am trying to find Triniten, have you not seen him about?”
The other nodded promptly. “I believe he is in the study…” He coughed, his dark, eerie voice traveling about the void halls of the castle. Oblivion chuckled.
“To think, this castle once belonged to them…with the Organization gone from us, there is little to cease us from reaching our destination.”
Zangla smirked, feigning happiness. “You have a cunning mind Oblivion. Thank you for you time.”
With this, the woman strolled away from the member, her eyes set on the world around her, but her mind…was someplace far further than so.

Riku was now sitting on his front porch, thinking about the things Sora and he had said the other day. He sniffed the air. Yes, it was still there. The strength of the dark which neared made his head pound, and Riku rubbed his head in agony. Riku muttered, and faced the sea. It was calming enough to know that no matter where his path could take him, he would always remember the sound of the waves…

“Hey…Riku?”
He whirled around to see Kairi, approaching the steps. Her face oozed of concern as she sat beside him, and placed a hand on his shoulder.
“I’m…really sorry for not listening to you Yesterday. Sora is kind of…trying to relax after all these Heartless incidents…He’s being a little calm-“
“You mean, pigheaded? No joke! He hasn’t changed a bit since we were here last.” Riku frowned, and turned away. “Sora’s still just a kid, let’s face it. I really don’t think he’s ready for anything the darkness is going to throw at him.”
‘Oh, is that what you think?”
Kairi turned around abruptly, and saw her friend, glowering angrily at the other boy.
“You think that just because you’re more experienced in the dark, means that you’re a better Keyblade Master than I am?”
Kairi sighed. “Sora, that’s not what he meant-“
“And aren’t you both forgetting who has saved your butts from all the bad guys to begin with?!”
Riku stood up. “You’re pushing it, Sora. Listen to Kairi for a second, and calm down.”
Sora reeled at him. “No, you listen, Riku. If you think you can do a better job of being the Keyblade Master…” The weapon appeared in his hands, and the boy hurled the sword at him. Riku narrowly caught the Keyblade before it hit his face, and glared at Sora with deep fury. “Then you do it! You save the worlds for once.”
“Sora-“
“If you want to go off and fight the bad guys, what’s left of them, then fine! Go! I don’t want to anymore. I never wanted to be the Keyblade Master, I never asked for this!”
Kairi jumped over the side of the porch, landing in front of the younger boy.
“Sora, that isn’t what Riku meant. Please, if you can just listen for a second-“
He cut her off, sharply. “And you go with him too! You wanted to get off these islands as bad as he did! He wants to go; then let him. He thinks they’re coming back. Let him go off and play hero…” Sora began to unhitch the raft from the pier, and he turned to his friends. “But when you two get stuck in another mess, I won’t be the one to bail you to out of it!”
Riku stormed over to the pier. “You wanted to leave the islands too! But like always, you were lazy. In fact, you’re still lazy! You won’t even get up and see if something is wrong! Something might have happened, and you’re complaining about being the Keyblade Master! What is so wrong about that? What, having a weapon of ultimate power isn’t good enough for you?”
The other spun around and glared. “You’re one to talk about power, aren’t you? What was that you said? ‘I’m not afraid of the darkness’? Who saved your butt from Ansem? Who saved Kairi from the Heartless? Who defeated all those Organization Members, while you ran around chasing Roxas!? I did! You’re the lazy one Riku!”
Riku fumed. “I only wasted my time chasing YOUR Nobody, because DiZ said you NEEDED him to wake up! Like always, Sora, you were sleeping on the job! I helped you beat Xemnas, I saved you from the Heartless, and, I gave up everything just to get us all to another world, which got us into all that mess to begin with!”
“And you want us to go back! Then go! I hope this time you come back looking like Xemnas!”
“THAT IS ENOUGH!” Kairi bellowed, over the mounting winds.
The twosome gazed at her in bewilderment, as the girl panted, catching her breath after the deafening shout.
“Look over there.” Kairi finally said, as calmly as she was able, pointing to the sky in the horizon.

Something had certainly gone wrong, this was certain. As Kairi pointed to the heavens, Dark, ominous clouds had rolled in, covering the blissful sun. The chill seemed to creep up their spines as they sky became a portrait of black and gray; mingling with the white-blue flashes of lighting and thunder. The winds howled, almost to imitate wolves in the waste, and the raft Sora had untied began to tilt from side to side violently. A storm was headed close…and Riku’s headache grew only worse, his entire being crumpling to the ground as if dirty socks. His head throbbed and pulsed with pain, almost in agony, as the lightning lit the sky as if candles in the nighttime sky. Riku could nearly feel something grip his shoulders, as if hanging on for dear life, and his hands grasped the first thing he could feel…the sand ran through his fingers, the pain stiffening his arms and legs.

“Riku…?” Kairi said, nearly too soft to be heard, as she took a small step forward, hand extended, almost too afraid to touch him, “Riku…tell us what’s wrong….please…”
Sora felt a flash of regret as his friend curled up in his suffering, his eyes opened wide, mouth tight. It was almost a feeling of…pity; to watch him on the sand, his arms shaking madly. Finally, after a few moments, Sora could stand it no more, and automatically his hand quickly made contact with Riku’s shoulder.
“Riku!”
At once, the boy ceased his trance, and his muscles eased, letting his numb being fall into the cool sands. Sora lifted him to his feet, spying that Riku’s eyes had now closed, and his head had lolled to the side. As the other began to wake, Sora sighed, and stared off into the distance.
“Riku…Riku, I’m sorry.”
“It’s okay, Sora.”
The Keyblade Master spun around, to see that his friend had awakened in Kairi’s arms.
“Riku…”
The other shook his head, and held up his hand. “Just…stop. I’m fine. And…I’m sorry too.”
Kairi sighed, and smiled at last. “I knew you couldn’t stay mad at one another…”
Riku finally stood up, and brushed off his clothes. “The Heartless are coming,” He said, his tone sullen, “They had been waiting for the right moment, that’s why I smelled all those strange scents…”
Sora gazed at the approaching gale. “But why are they here? Haven’t they already gotten this world once?”
Kairi nodded. “That’s right……but, what could they want with this world?”
“The same thing they want with the others,” Riku said, pulling the ropes on the raft, inching it closer to the docks, “They want the Heart.”
Sora lit up. “Y-Yeah…that has to be it. The Heartless want the Hearts of each world; like Leon told me. They won’t stop until they do…”
“And that’s why they keep appearing near the edge of every world…to find the heart.”
“Come aboard,” Riku called, the wind picking up even more so, “We have to beat them there…and I think I have an idea as to where the Heart could be.”
Sora and Kairi both nodded to one another, and gently set upon the craft. Both boys shoved off the docks of their island home, off to save their friends once more.

DUDE!!! Talk about argumentive. This is the section I have had the MOST trouble with, only due to the fact I had a difficult time picturing Sora and Riku in ANOTHER argument. I sat in my big green circle chair watching the whole thing as if it really WAS part of the game in my head. (Yes, I AM a retard. Please, do try to stop saying that.) After about four whole hours, I got what I wanted,:)idea:) and this is what you have. Yes, I spend my summers creating Kingdom Hearts senarios, and running them through my little brain. I have a lot a spare time on my hands............
Also, the 'book' Karnax was reading, (If you haven't guessed it yet,) was the title of a fanfic I am most interested in, Cirque de Moit, by Davey Jones. Just a shout-out to tell him he's neat in my book....
GACK. The next section should be arriving..........soon......if I can think of something dramatic and exiting without making our three look totally stupid, like in most badly-written fanfics.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Squeeeeeeeee! I feel oh-so freakin special!
homaigawd!

hono!

its.......
another round, coming........again.......

Oh the nightmares you'll have after I am done with you! *bwa ha ha giggle giggle snort....*

Trust me, it took FOREVER to figure everything I am planning out....but at last, I figure to skip all these gosh darn disney worlds!

With as little time as I have.....i must write for the following worlds:

Atlantica (ho, little mermaid two.)
Aladdin (and the 40 freakin thieves!)
Hunchback of Notre Dame (wheee, so fun.)
Poca-freakin-hantus (joy.)
Bambi (because if i have to write one more winnie the pooh, I will EXPLODE!)
Sword in the Stone (and where would we be without Mad MAdame Mim, for those of you who actually WATCH those freakin old Disney movies...)
Atlantis, the lost Empire (I freakin love that movie.)
Pirates of the Caribbean ( because you know I just freakin love JAck Sparrow.)
AND top it all off with those extra worlds, WTNW....Radiant Garden....Traverse Town...Twilight Town....AND the new worlds I am adding, such as Desnity's REnewal.....and that Void of Enternity.

Crap with a capital K.....I have my work SO cut out for me.

Pinky Rose

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh.....no!!!!!!!

Not again! The randomness!!!! It's....like......gushing out or something!
Oh......and!
Final Fantasy XII is rocking! I freakin LOVE Balthier....and Basch.........and Larsa......(yay, spazz attack from all those totally neat dudes!)

>.>
<.<

-_-

Oh.....yeah.....and then there are new chapters too................ Q_Q In case, you know....you get bored from the FF XII Rants about that evil (hate him,) Dr. Cid. Yeah, there's like....a bamillion Cids....
MY head hurts. On with the stoopied fanfic already!!!!!

As the winds picked up, the raft began to tilt, Sora now gazing into stormy seawater. Quickly, he turned to the girl and cupped his hands to better his voice.
“Kairi! Grab the mooring line! The one to your left! Pull it!”
The redhead glanced to her leftside, and tugged the rope which directed the sails. As Riku paddled with a fury like no sailor could muster, the tiny craft began to roll with the air-stream. Soon it almost seemed the tempest had stopped…and they all stared at the calmness around them.
“Don’t become comfortable,” Riku said, slowly, to the others, “It’s only the eye…when we get out…”
The other two nodded; too concerned about the threat they faced to worry about a simple storm. They had faced enough bad weather, being on an island, but it was the thing which had caused such a sudden gale…
The entire raft lurched sideways, as they hit a wall of icy air. The force of the rain was so strong; it began to sting at Sora’s uncovered arms. Kairi shrieked as a strange-looking (yet familiar) creature leaped out of the angry waters, and onto the craft. Without even a thought, Riku identified the monster at once.
“That thing is a Heartless! That’s what’s probably causing this weather!”
Sora nodded, and with one swift kick, sent the Heartless soaring back into the sea. Kairi gave a cheer, and shouted again as yet another Heartless leaped upon her. Sora yelped too, as a larger one hopped into the raft as well, and began to stomp madly. Riku yanked the rope closest to him, as the sails came toppling down upon both creatures, driving them back into the waters. Sora then laughed, and turned to the other.
“That was great!”
Riku nodded, and shouted over the waves. “But we don’t have a sail anymore! We couldn’t reach the island, even if we had another one! There isn’t enough time!”
“Keyblade.”
Sora spun around, yet nothing stood.
“Keyblade.”
It was then that he realized it.
“Riku, we don’t need to! Stand to the rear!”
Riku and Kairi slid down to the end of the raft, as it tilted slightly upwards against the pounding water. The Keyblade Master pointed his weapon at the ocean and cried out against the roaring winds.
“Freeze!”
The effect was instant; the water in front of the raft froze solid; enabling the crew to inch out of the now ravaged boat. Riku stood, helping his allies up, and tested the ice bridge.
“It looks okay to cross to me…” He turned to face the other boy, and smiled. “Think you can do that a few more times?”
“You have to ask?”
As the wind began to howl in unison with roars of the ocean below, Sora, Riku and Kairi began crossing the waves, until the island was almost within reach by foot.
Riku gazed at the island they had called their paradise so long ago, and sighed.
“We’ll never make it from here,” he called to the others, “The water’s too rough for us to swim the rest of the way.”
Sora inhaled deeply, and moaned, lightly. “I…don’t think I can do another one Riku…it’s going to take more magic than I have in me…”
Kairi nodded. “Sora would need to freeze at least thirty more before we can cross over to the island…”
Riku shielded his eyes from the coming gale, and shouted to his friends. “We’re going to have to wait for Sora go rest before we can continue! This water is way too rough for us to even paddle, if we had one!”
Sora shook his head. “We do have paddles…use the Keyblade…”
Riku muttered, and let his hands run down his face. “Sometimes he really is the smarter one…”
Slowly, Riku grasped the blades, and forced them into the cold water. The sheet of ice began to crawl steadily forward, as the wind began to force its way against them. Kairi clutched Sora’s arm as the ice slammed against the waves, launching it into the frosty air, and back into the water. Again and again, wave after wave, Riku’s powerful mass struggled to paddle the great weight of the ice-raft which carried them. It was when Kairi shouted something above the sound of the thunder that Riku spun around, only to see that a huge wave hurdling down upon their tiny craft. The ocean suddenly crashed over the trio of heroes, soaking them…it was hard to move…the chill stung so badly… Kairi struggled with Sora in her arms, kicking the water furiously. She could almost reach air…

It was then that something grabbed her by the legs, and yanked with enough fury to send air bubbles tumbling out of her mouth. Revolving her head just right, she spotted Riku, battling a pair of large, fish-like Heartless with both Keyblades at hand. He circled around, and ripped the tiny Shadow off her ankles, and signaled her to swim away. With a feeling of light-headedness, Kairi obeyed, thrashing against the fury of the water. A blast of icy wind told her it was safe to breathe, as she clashed with the sea’s wrath. She felt Sora slipping away as she paddled madly to the shores, only within a moment’s reach. Taking in a deep breath, she spotted her other friend under the waters, who was wildly motioning her to continue, as another set of Heartless appeared not too far away.
The blind panic of the entire escape to the Island is not as remembered as it should have been; the entire scene seemed just too fast for either of the three to process it. But all three to this day agree that the very thing that saved them is exactly what they had been fighting all this time.

Kairi reeled forward, taking note of the next wave, which slammed against her; knocking the breath right out of her. The very next thing she knew, she, Sora and Riku lay on the shore of their island, breathing heavily upon the cold sand.
Riku sat up, and sighed. “I guess when we built that raft; we never took Heartless into account…”
Sora laughed, weakly. “Or crashing.”
The three chuckled, even in response to their near-death experience. It was when he stood that Sora felt something strange wash over him. He gazed at Riku, and saw he wore a look rather similar to his, as did Kairi. Riku’s face then turned into a huge frown, and his hand fell on his blade.
“Let him go.”
Sora’s head craned over to his backside, to see a mass of black material, grappling his jacket firmly.
“Keyblade.”
Sora wrenched out of the grip, and turned on his heel to face the mysterious man. “My name is Sora!”
The black figure nodded. “Come. They are near the Heart…too near. We must drive them away, now; before they take your world once more.”
Sora bobbed his head, and began to follow, yet Riku stayed in place.
“Why should we trust you? You’re wearing their robes. You could be one of the Nobodies…The Organization.”
The figure chuckled, and sighed, counting on his fingers. “There were only thirteen. Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix…Roxas…Demyx, Axel, Luxord. There are others to be said which you have met but have not met. This is why they called it Organization XIII. Wasn’t that obvious? I refuse to say my affiliates, should you think they are as mislabeled as the group you speak of, but I assure you, should you not follow, you will drape this world in eternal night…and I’m sure you don’t want that.”
Riku nearly spoke back, but after a moment of quiet, he nodded. “Then lead us there…if you’re one of the good guys.”
Running up ahead, the figure chuckled again, his tone soft. “I promise you, I am nothing more.”
The mysterious man cut off sharply ahead of a group of Heartless, sliding into the hole near the base of the tree…the Secret Place… Sora dove in after Riku, narrowly avoiding the claws of the Neoshadow trio. Dust and dirt clogged his nose and mouth as he sat up in the darkness of the cave, and he spat out a pebble which had flown into his mouth during the slide. The cave hadn’t changed since Sora had last seen it, yet something seemed wrong…
“Keyblade, open the door. You must, to save your home.”
Sora grumbled again at the mention of his name, and turned to Riku, who held the Keyblade tightly; staring at a picture on the wall.
“Riku,” Sora said, shaking him, “The Keyblade. We need it.”
The other shook his head, smiled, and handed him the blade. “Do your thing.”
The Keyblade Master nodded, and pointed the weapon at the door. A bright, blinding light shot out of the end, showing a golden Keyhole upon the door’s face. With a gentle clicking noise, the light faded…and the door swung open with a creek. Within the confines of the doorway, there appeared to be nothing at all. Kairi stood, breathing quietly, almost trembling…the sight of the dark made her rather anxious.
The strange man stuck his hand within the darkness; a faded image of his gloved hand appeared on the other side, as he moved his fingers in the void. He then turned to the others within the cave and nodded.
“It is safe for us to go on, but remember to trust your hearts, not your eyes. Close them, and carry on. I must stay, and seal this door on my own. I will meet you at the end.”
Riku hesitated as Sora stuck his leg through the eerie doorway.
“How do we know you’re not another Nobody? What if this is some sort of trap, and you’re going to have us disappear in all this?”
The figure sighed, and removed his glove to reveal a strange scar on his wrist, almost shaped like an ‘X’. “This will be your clue, much later on. Trust me, boy. You will see nothing but what your heart points to you. Your eyes must stay shut, or you will surely loose your way. Go now,” he said, placing his glove back on, and facing the entrance to the Secret Place, “Be wary of the tricks your eyes play. The end might not truly be the end.”
Sora blinked, and shook his head, grasping both Riku and Kairi’s arms. “We’ll keep holding hands…so we don’t…”
“Get lost…”
Riku nodded, and with a deep breath that seemed to last an enternity, the three stepped into the unknown void.

It almost seemed as though they were falling through air, yet they could spot bubbles, swimming up to the surface. Sora knew his eyes were tightly shut, but could see the surrounding area as clear as day. Though he could not see his friends, he felt Riku’s hand grasping tightly around his wrist, as if he was in pain. Sora knew this place…he had indeed dreamed of it before…the glass floors below depicted a strange man in armor…
His…Keyblade? Everything seemed so blurry…
Dark.
“Wh-What?”
More hearts…to open the door…
“Door?”
To close the door…two keys………
Two Keys…
And Two Hearts………….
The Kingdom beyond the sky.
It was so cold…and yet, there seemed to be sand…
Bright lights…….so many…….
Keyblades?
Open the door………open it.
The Kingdom waits for you…………it waits, asleep.
Wake it, Keyblade………
Wake…
Wake……up….

“Sora?”
The boy moaned in reply, his eyes still tightly shut. Something shook him again.
“Sora, wake up! We’re on the other side!”
At once, he sat up, rubbing his head. His eyes fell on Riku, who was also on the ground, quivering.
“What…happened to Riku?” Sora asked her.
Kairi shook her head, and glanced at him. “He…opened his eyes……something about……Ansem…that’s all he said…and then…I heard him…I heard him talking to me…you were talking too.”
Sora blinked. “A…About what?”
Kairi shrugged, sadly. “You said…Kingdom Hearts. The Door will open…something similar to that……”
Sora sighed, and stood up, brushing sand off of his shorts and helping Kairi pick up their friend.
“I wonder where that guy went to. He said he would be here when we arrived.”
“I am…”
Both Sora and Kairi whirled around, only to spot the man in black, his body heaving; gashes on each side of his arms. The Keyblade he held was almost similar to the very one the man in armor had been holding…
Kairi cried out as the strange man collapsed to the ground with a grunt, only to pull himself up again.
“Y…You must go now…you and the dark boy…leave this place…go! Go now, and seal the lock, before more come!”
Sora kneeled beside him and shook his shoulders. “Tell us what we have to do!”
“Go………now! You must. Seal the lock……I…will hold them off! Save……j-just go!”
Kairi lifted Riku to his feet, as the boy moaned softly, and shook his head.
“W-What…happened?”
Sora smiled, almost sadly, at him. “We have to keep going. That guy just told us we had to go. There isn’t much time.”
Riku nodded, and slowly stood on his feet, the limp from the battle with Xemnas showed well as he began to trek forward into the unknown. Sora raced beside him.
“Are you okay?”
The other bobbed his head. “Yeah…I’m fine.” He glanced at Kairi. “Is she?”
“I think so. She’s the one who saved you.”
Riku laughed. “To think…ages ago, we would have done anything for something like this to happen. Now……we’d do anything to make it all go away.”
The three stared at the desolate wasteland about them in wonder, as the surroundings swirled with shades of blue and red and purple and black. Twinkling lights flashed on and off about them, as flares of lightning shot from the blue, narrowly missing the trio as they hiked on an almost endless world. It wasn’t until they found themselves near a large, craggy mountain that Sora realized where the journey had taken them.
“We’re…near the door?”
Kairi peered at him, confused. “What door?”
The boy closed his eyes, in pain of remembrance. “The door that led me to the Island…the door that brought me to the Door to Darkness…”
“The door to Ansem,” Riku finished, quietly. “The final door.”
“We have to go inside.”
Kairi gazed at the gaping hole. “The Heart is in there?”
Sora nodded, and began to scale the rocks, remembering how much easier it would have been if he could fly up, instead of climbing up the face. Despite its unstable appearance, (not to mention the stuff it went through, what with the Chernabog and Sora hitting one another like insane fruitcakes…) it seemed to be made of a concrete-like substance. As Riku helped the others up, they peered deep into the mountain’s innards…(eww?)
The millions of Gummi wads (okay, so I couldn’t rightly come up with another name…) lodged almost awkwardly out of the walls, as the trio began their decent down into the pits of the unknown. Finally, when Sora spotted crystalline fissures jutting from the floor, and waterfalls of unknown fluid gushing from the skies, he knew they had arrived.
“This is it,” Sora told the others. “This is the door that leads……”
He paused, confused; turning to Riku. “Where DOES it lead? We beat Ansem…erm, Xehanort’s Heartless…so shouldn’t it lead someplace different?”
“It leads where your heart takes you.”
The three turned around to gaze upon the man in black, limping slowly towards them. He collapsed onto the floor, panting; his body quivering. His head turned to face them, and his voice seemed to shake.
“Lead only with your feelings. Follow what you seek. Only then will you discover your destiny. Let nothing stand between you and what you journey to find. Answers, people, objects of infinity, let them not stand in the path of true understanding….true desire. What you want in your heart, will lead you to the place you seek…and to the people you care for most.”
Riku tilted his head, staring at the door. “Follow what you seek…” He turned to the others. “What is it we seek?”
“To save the islands from the Heartless.”
Sora shook his head at the girl. “No, to save ALL the worlds from the Darkness.”
Riku nodded. “Yeah…”

Slowly, he extended his hand to the door, touching it lightly. With a hollow creak which rattled their chests, the four slowly walked into the beckoning lights of the unknown……..

As his eyes adjusted to the dimness of the room beyond the final door, a headache washed over his mind. It almost seemed as though he was bare of all worry…all the doubt was gone…
The entire room was but a cave with a single light; the light from the moon above, shining down through a gap in the cave’s ceiling. The glow trickled down, flowing gracefully onto the clarity of the lake in front of them. The waters seemed to shine with a strange sense of peacefulness, as the roots of a crystal willow twisted and turned in the lakes’ reflection. Twinkling light flickered on and off again as they approached the banks of the gorgeous waters.
“It’s…so pretty…” Kairi breathed, gently touching one of the lights, which she soon found to be an insect. “Lighters…you don’t see these on the island anymore…”
“You don’t see them anywhere,” The man said, also poking the creature, “They vanished, from all the worlds long ago…to find refuge from the darkness. This is where they stay…because the Heartless are far less likely to get near the Heart of the world. These were said to represent the light in the world…and ever since the Heartless came, there have been fewer and fewer Lighters…until they vanished for good…”
Riku stared in awe at the little bugs. “There are so many of them there though…someone must have seen them…”
“Like so many believe that the Kingdom will save them, these creatures stay close to the Hearts of each world…because they are smart enough to believe in such things;” The man said, slowly. “Those who follow light, like these bugs follow the Heart of the World, will be safe from harm’s way. Those who wander…they will journey far from home, yet in the end find themselves wondering why they ever left…” He turned to the others. “This is why they stay. They know the outside world is dangerous. But they follow light, because they know it will protect them.”
Sora nodded, and snorted as one of the insects flew up his nose. Soon, he noticed, they seemed to be swarming around him. Sora swatted at them, only to miss, and have them return once again.
“W-Why do they keep coming to m-me?!”
The mysterious man chuckled. “You don’t pay attention do you? I said, they follow the light, because it protects them. You are their hope, as you are to the people of the worlds. Both see you as light itself…you have the weapon that will save them all, Keyblade.”
Sora nodded, and smiled, gazing at the tiny creatures as they flit and zipped about, nearing his arms and then zooming off again in fear of getting swat. Riku reached up to touch the miniscule insects, only to have them zip away. He knew in his mind the reason why, but said nothing as the other two played and laughed merrily; as if they had but not a single care. The moment’s reprieve was interrupted when a sudden roar came from on the other side of the Final Door. The man in black sped over, placed his finger to the door, and slammed his gloved hand against the face.

“They’ve found us, it would seem.” He said, drawing out a weapon almost identical to the armored man. “Keyblade, be off with you. Seal the Heart, before they arrive.”
Sora began to respond, but instead gave a shout of surprise as the door was rammed from the other face of the door.
“Are you deft? Go!”
The three nodded, almost frightened, and turned to face the Heart, when they realized something. The very thing they sought was in the hub of the giant, crystalline lake…on an island…
Riku groaned. “Well…there’s no bridge.”
Kairi peered at the dark waters near the islet. “It looks way too far to swim…”
Sora sighed. “No more magic to cast Blizzard.”
Thought passed through their minds as they watched the water with curiosity. Nothing seemed to come until Riku’s eyes fell on the Lighters, flitting madly in a panicked swarm, as if they knew what was going on around them.
The eldest grasped Sora’s arm, dragging him towards the insects. The other tried to pull away in his confusion.

“R-Riku? What is it?”
“Come on,” he replied, as he came closer to the Lighters, “You have to get them to help you across.”
Kairi gazed at the bugs, and then at Sora. “Riku…I really don’t think that those little things can hold up Sora…even across all that water…I really don’t think that’s going to work.”
Riku muttered something under his breath, and set Sora inches away from the Lighters; trying not to scare them away. Gently, he nudged the other in the ribs.
“Go on…just try it.”
Sora frowned at him. “Riku, come on, We can just wait for my magic to-“
“What are you waiting for?!” The man in black shouted, the door swelling, as the three spotted billions of golden eyes peering from the abyss, “Go now!”
The Keyblade Master sighed, and approached the tiny creatures with a reluctant scowl on his face. It seemed almost as if the insects knew he had arrived, and began to follow Sora as he stepped slowly to the banks of the deep, foreboding lake. The boy shut his eyes tightly, as he took his first step into the water………yet his feet were not wet at all. His eyes almost seemed to be unwilling to open, but at last the Master spotted the small things under his feet; forcing him to hover only inches away from the surface. Riku smirked, and cupped his hands over his mouth.
“Told you.”
Sora frowned and stuck out his tongue (how mature…) “S-Shut up!”
A few wobbly steps later…Sora flung himself onto the grassy islet, as the bugs flittered away, as if they knew they were not allowed to touch the centre of the lake. The boy stared up at the gigantic crystalline willow tree, which towered several feet above him, almost in amazement. It was the shouts of their mysterious ally that caused him to snap out of his trance, as Sora tapped the bark of the plant, wondering how the Keyblade would respond.
The effect was almost instant. With a light pinging sound, a bright light jutted out of the weapons’ end, into the heart of the tree. There was a small ‘click’ as the Keyhole locked itself, an as the light faded, Sora saw a keyhole carved into the bark. He celebrated quietly in his mind; until once again the strange man reminded him that time was short.

“Keyblade, go now! You must leave this place! They are still advancing! You must flee, to another world!”
Riku shot this man a dirty look. “I thought you said that this was going to save our world!”
The other glanced at him. “I did and it shall, but only the world; not you. Go now! I will hold them here until I know you are safely away from this place. Once they realize you have locked the Heart, they will retreat; back to the void!”
Kairi looked around in worry. “B-But there’s no way out of this place!”
The man grunted, as the Heartless shoved on the door again, and pointed a finger at Riku. At once, an eerie portal appeared at the boy’s feet, and the stranger faced the door again, pushing back on the enemy.
“There. Leave now! I will……I will hold them off!”
Riku stared at his friend. “Sora, can you get back here?”
The other nodded, feeling a surge of power within him. “I think I can do one more Blizzard spell…”
He pointed the Keyblade at the water and shut his eyes. “Freeze!”
The crackling noise gave Sora all he needed to know, and the boy raced over the solid lake to his allies, as they walked slowly into the darkness. Before he too journeyed into the unknown, he turned to this man of ambiguity.
“Will we see one another again?”
The stranger craned his neck, looking at the boy, and nodded with great effort.
“I guarantee it…Keyblade.”
Sora smiled, lightly, and stepped through the dark abyss………

His eyes opened, the cool breeze washed over him, and the sounds of the waves caressed his tried limbs as he lay in the icy sands. It was still dark, and Sora realized that the nightmare he had seen was not over yet. Beside him, Kairi and Riku lay, waking up as well, shaking sand out of their clothes.

“We had better find a way off this world,” Kairi said, looking around. “The Heartless won’t leave until they reach the Heart.”
“They won’t,” Sora said, with a tinge of pride, “I locked the Keyhole…and they won’t be getting in anytime soon. They’ll give up, and we can come home again.”
The other two nodded, as they continued to trek on. It was after a moment that Sora realized something.

“We can’t just walk out of here…”
Kairi bobbed her head. “We have to find another portal, so we can find a safe way out of here…”

“Allow me to assist you.”

With a sudden shriek, Kairi was abducted by yet another man in a black cloak; his jagged silver blade gleaming in the pale moonlight. The sword was in one hand, as the stranger held the girl fast by her neck with only an arm, and the smirk he wore was most unamusing. At once, the young men unsheathed their weapons, pointing the cautiously at the new foe.
“Let her go,” Sora demanded, his anger boiling.
The man chuckled. “Sora…I am a warrior of light, here to vanquish all who walk the corridors of the dark…”
“Then release her!” Riku commanded him, the Road to Dawn shimmering eerily in the light.
This figure lifted his hood, parting a mass of blonde hair from his face, revealing a pure white mask, similar to Del Puervo Dies Oquera* would wear.

(* Phantom of the Opera, in Italian.)

The only true difference was the massive red line on the mask, which symbolized as a sort of scar where his real face would have possibly had one.

“I dare not. You both stand in the way of true peace. It is the Keyblade’s duty to protect all the worlds, and give balance to the universe. This includes the halls of the dark…which I cannot allow. I will take this woman, until you surrender to me your Keyblade. Only then will I relinquish her to you…Sora. With this weapon, I can unleash the never-ending light, and bring an end to the darkness which caused this suffering to our people!”
Riku reeled at him. “You’re out of your mind! That’s not going to help; it will only worsen things for us!”
The man smiled, showing a set of astonishingly white teeth. “For you, yes of course. But it will not be a burden of mine.”
His right hand placed the blade close to the girl’s collarbone, as a doorway sprang up from behind…Kairi was inching away from them…
Sora’s rage was pounding within him, almost too much to hold in, as he watched helplessly, as Kairi was taken away…
Something snapped, whether nerves nor patience I cannot say, but in a flash of blind fury, the boy pointed the Keyblade at the foe…and a jet of bright light pierced through his skin…there was a hole in his stomach area now, and the enemy howled in agony, no longer sliding away, but making a full run for it. Before the gateway vanished…the voice of this man chuckled about the two.
“Surrender your blade…and she will emerge unharmed…Sora…”

Unharmed………..

ACK! That hurts my BRAIN!!!!!!!!!
This whole thing took 4 days to do...and today I told myself no lunch until I freakin finish this thing!
So i did....and now I am STARVING.

I don't care.....next up.....we begin the REAL story, wheeeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back