• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Yuna for healing. Hopefully you have her Nirvana unlocked, so everything cost One MP (really, any staff with One MP would work, I guess). She should always be healing. If she has Auto-Life, use it right away.

Tidus for attacking. He needs to have a weapon with Triple Overdrive and Break Damage Limit. That way, if he's strong enough, he can be doint at least 20K per hit. Have him use Hastega his first turn, then attack with Quick Hit, and whenever he gets his overdrive, he should use Blitz Ace (or the best one you have)

Anybody for the last slot. Preferably the person who can deal the most damage in a single hit. I used Auron. He had a weapon with BDL and Triple Overdrive too. If you took him through Tidus' sphere grid, then use Quick Hit with him also. Don't forget to use the odd Amour Break, Power Break and Zombie Attack. The Yu Pagodas will heal Jecht for a couple thousand every turn, I believe (been a while since I've played) so if you Zombify Jecht, the Yu Pagodas will actually damage him.

Just make sure that your health doesn't drop too low. I know Jecht as a few incrediablly strong attacks; as in, a couple thousand damage. If somebody dies, it isn't always wise to revive them the next turn possible, so choose when to use a Phoenix Down (or Full-Life) carefully. When Jecht's Overdrive meter gets close to full, have Tidus use the extra command "Talk" This will completely empty the overdrive meter. But "Talk" only works three or four turns, so choose wisely.

文偉立

newb programmer
Break the damage limit if you can. FBA has two forms:

80,000 HP and 120,000 HP which you won't survive without breaking some limits. Just follow what BB said and if you're still struggling, the Omega dungeon is the perfect place to train as long as you are ready for it and at least one character is encased with "First Strike" ability to avoid those Malboros.

Straw_Hat

have as many overdrives prepared as you can, preferably Yunas, if she has the nirvana and the magus sisters. i once beat him using only the sisters, but only after beating him in the past, and having done lots of training out of boredom

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Basically what everyone else says, but have Rikku in at the start and have her use a stamina tonic on auron, doubles his HP and then quick switch with Yuna, if anything goes drastically wrong auron should live and then should use a mega phoenix straight away...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
My party: Yuna, Auron, Tidus. Have Yuna giving auto-life and protect on everyone, because it will help them tremendously. Have Tidus cast Hastega, and Auron pounding away on him. When Jecht *almost* reaches his overdrive, have Tidus talk. Wait til Jecht almost uses it, because that will give you more turns to heal up/prepare. Have Yuna casting Holy and all that other good stuff I levelled her up to get :3 have her heal when necessary, and bring people back to life.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well I used Lulu, Yuna and Auron, and occasionally switiching between Auron and Tidus. I used all the characters overdrive at the beginning. get Lulu to learn Holy and use it against him, it will give 9999 HP damage unless you have the item that makes it go beyond that. Yuna should cast Hastega/Haste. use curaga and protect/shell(if needed) when neccessary. Just before the battle get all the characters overdrive to full and use them in the boss battle, same with the Aeons(Bahamut is a great help).

Also when he transforms, use the same strategy but make sure you heal all your characters in time, and if some are low on MP use a Ether or Elixer/Megalixer. Or switch them out. Like the second time all my characters were low on MP and i was saving the ethers for later, so i switched like this

Yuna = Kimari
Lulu = Wakka
Auron = Tidus

Kimari had all White magic abilities so that was a great help and also a high attack.

Wakka had some black magic such as Drain, Osmose and Flare and lots of MP, so i got him to use that. He also hada good attack which as the same as Aurons which was good.

And Tidus had Protect, Shell, Haste, Hastega, Slow and Slowga. i got him to cast those except slow of course. He also had a good attack.

I later switched with Rikku for her overdrive which i used a guide for the strongest item i could find and mix them together in the proper order and so it worked. I got her to mix two items together to use an item equivalent to Kimahri's Mighty Guard.

Later i sacrificed Kimahri using his Bomb learnt ability. And then i used Yuna, Tidus and Wakka, i replenished Yuna's MP and HP and cast Protect and Shell on her along with Haste. Then i switched out Wakka with Lulu and healed her. Cast protect, shell and haste on her. Then i used Lulu and Yuna to cast Holy alot and then Jecht was defeated.

and then the last battle which have fun on, take your time, you have a eternal Auto-Life on meaning when you die you will be with 1 HP every time. which was cool! lol

Tender Heart

Website
profile.myspace.com
*Full up all character's overdrive gauges before the battle, including Aoens.

I suggest that you level up some more first off. I summoned Bahamut a lot, it's a good idea to ge him really strong, get him to learn curaga. Summon him first when the battle begins, use his overdrives, try and keep him alive for as long as possible. Have Yuna in you party, and the three most strongest charaters,possibly Auron or Tidus. Have Yuna cast shell or protect on the characters. However, note that cure will be cut in half if you cast those spells. He shouldn't be that much of a trouble. :p For the second form, use the same strategy, use your aeon overdrives to deal some damage of 9999+, and it'll be over in no time! Good luck!

Graficcha

personally I hack away at him with auron and rikku's supreme gems for the first part, catch the overdrive with aeons, then for the second form I have Riku mix a trio of 9999, then do an attack reel and a slice and dice overdrive (Holy first to kill the Yu Pagoda's, or a supreme gem from Rikku works wonders) that's about 100.000 damage with only tidus and wakka, then rtha last 20.000 with supreme gems and you're done.

Riku the law

my party was rikku auron and tidus
use rikku overdrive and fuse 2 doors to tomarrow and that should make trio of 9999 and then us a stamina tablet i think to double ever ones max healt and then use a megaelixer to make it work and then fight reapeat if needed

Xana_Hanae

I used Yuna, Tidus, Auron. Yuna summoned the Magus Sisters, and they beat Sin...when they died,I just kept attacking with Tidus, Auron, and switched Yuna with Rikku so she attacked...but thats just me..

DatDot

I used Anima's Overdrive which destroyed his first form instantly, I used Magus Sisters to finish him off....Easy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back