• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFX - Dark Aeons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
They were actuly quite easy. I just had Lulu Rikku cast Flare or Ultima on them. Thier gonr one doublcast.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Or a really easy way for rich ppl, like myself lol, use Yojimbo and pay him millions and he kills them in one XD

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
PiPee said:
Well, one, I don't have Ultima and double-flare. And, two, I don't have any gil because I needed Yojimbo to help me beat Sin's fins and that SinSpawn. *sigh*

Teach someone's armour (or weapon i can't remember) Gillionaire and go into the omega dungeon (w/e it's called, the place you find omega weapon XD) and one of the enemies there gives you 100000 gil everytime you beat them :D

GeneralDarkFiend

Blue Mage said:
They were actuly quite easy. I just had Lulu Rikku cast Flare or Ultima on them. Thier gonr one doublcast.
Are you people even talking about the Dark Aeons in the International Version of FFX? Those Dark Aeons all have pretty much near max stats and can do over 9999 with the exception of Valefor. And the strongest Dark Aeon, Penance, has 120 million HP, more than Nemesis. Anyway, I could kill Nemesis easy. There's an easy trick you can do to gain 99 Sphere Levels easy and gain the max stats for your characters in just a few days of gameplay.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Dark Aeons - The suckiest invention in the history of Square Enix :p Neh, I like the fact that there are lots of extra bosses, I just wish they wouldn't be blocking off crucial locations for me. I'm still training to beat all of em, I didn't want to fight them a year ago and now I finally decided to pick the challenge up again.

RikuOfDarkness

Gillionaire is a skill that earns you like double gil after a battle. It increases the gil you get, I think it's double rate.

As for the Dark Aeons, I jsut used Yojimbo. I wished I hadn't now though, cos I think I could beat them "properly" with my stats, and I can't test that for real.

LightSide

I liked the fact that they were in there. FFX would've been too short for me if they hadn't. And with the exception of Penance I've beaten them all normally (i.e without using Yoji). Penance is an ass to beat and I've yet to do that properly, but I've done it w/ Yoji, and theres no real reward for it (I forget what you get for beating it), you don't get any cutscene or FMV.

My only wish is that S-E had tried to set the Dark Aeons into the story.

Seraph Sephiroth

No, dark aeons shouldnt have been made, you get hardly anything for winning and they really deal heavy damage, especially bahamut, hell yeah, but, youdo get the dark matter from them, dark matter rocks, dark mattter: use em to get hp+9999 and damage +9999, maaaaaan, i couldnt have beat mega sisters without em :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back