• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFVII: Rising Avalanche

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
With his hancuffs released, Ryuu skipped down the streets. He ran into a dark alley way and slipped behind a small trash can. There was a small lantern, in which he lit up. On the cold stale floor laid a black briefcase. Ryuu smiled and started to pick at his hair. A key slipped out of it falling right into Ryuu's hands. He used the key to open the brief case, revealing a whole bunch of guns. He took two of them and closed the brief case. He then slipped away from the alleyway, pretending nothing happened and continued walking down the streets.

There, he saw a couple of people. Two seemed to know each other, while the others seemed to be stalking them.

"This outta be good."

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
"I'm Jet, and don't worry, I am already on the run for pushing the curfews set." He looked at the guy, and continued, "So you and your friends are?"

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Ryuu started to walk towards Zack's group. As he got closer, Zack's face started to get more and more familiar. After a few moments, it hit him. That was the famous Cloud Strife's son..

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
"Im..." Ryn kept stopped for a moment, but then hearing as Zack said his name she thought of it as nothing and said her own as well. "Im Ryn, nice to meet you." she said, both of her hands digging into the side pockets of her shorts. Her eyes glanced at Jet from head to toe quickly, not sure wether or not to trust him just yet.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Jet simply looked at the sky and nodded. He looked around, and tilted his head, waiting for everyone else to answer... He didn't like when people wouldn't answer him, he took it as a mark of disrespect.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"So what brings you out here at this time?" Zack asked Jet. "I doubt you're just out for a stroll. "He said in a more Cloud-like tone. THis was a traite from his father. Zack could be friendly and cheerful, then the next minute, serious and un-trusting of others he didn't know or like.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Ryuu gets closer and closer to Zack and his group. Let's see how strong this Zack guy really is.. He walked closer to Zack.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He slowly walked out from the darkness. "Well since this is a party...allow me to introduce myself..."

With that, he pulled out both swords, from his father, and...grandfather, of sorts.

"I am Daeman...son of Kadaj..."

He blinked and suddenly the two weapons were sheathed again. "I have come to join this rebellion.."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack turned to Daeman, "Oh good. Another member." He smiled then thought about what Daeman had siad and asked, Kadaj?..........Where have i heard that na-Oh!" Zack said as he realized it. "You mean the Kadaj?"

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Ryuu finally stopped in front of Zacdos.

"WHAAT?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?!! HOW DARE YOU..YOU REBELS!!"

He took out his pistol and aimed it at Zack. Hmm..he's shorter than i expected..

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He nodded, and felt Ryuu aiming a gun at Zack. Suddenly, he was in front of Ryuu, and sliced hsi gun in half, but by the time it would register in anyone's vision, he had just resheathed Sephiroth's Kitana back into its hilt...

He walked back over to Zack. "You are the son of Cloud Strife..." He looked to Ryn. "You are from... Lockheart I presume?"

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack wasn't sure that Deaman was to be trusted. He reached for his father's old sword and said, "That's right. Cloud's my father, but why do you want to join? I don't feel like starting anything but, I thought you'd be apart of the hooded figures running though various towns." But the Zack saw the guns get sliced, "Whoa................he's good." He thought, "But still..........."

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
Ryuu made a frowning face. Ugh..why did he have to butt in..
"MY BEAUTIFUL GUN!! NOO!!"
He examined Daeman's sword. It wasn't at all normal. Sephiroth's blade..no..it couldn't be..it's too short..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back