• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff9 in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
ed toi wouldn't like to see FF9 characters in the game, i hated FF9..............whoever designed that storyline was a really bad story writer. but that's just me, but i did like ViVi.

i always though Zidane was pronounced Zee-dayne or Zi-dayne

Last edited:

SirAuron

Kuja could be a great Colliseum opponent, I could see him change into his Trance form in the middle of the battle....it would be great. What about Steiner! You can't forget ol' Rusty!

BHK Owns

what didnt you like about garnet?? i thought her character was done perfect..(except for that damn orange)

M

MegaFlare

dual_wielder said:
ed toi wouldn't like to see FF9 characters in the game, i hated FF9..............whoever designed that storyline was a really bad story writer. but that's just me, but i did like ViVi.

HA! Well 29 other people in this thread strongly disagree with you, myself included.

The storyline was way underrated, and is my second favorite. Second, only to FFX. And having a FF9 character wouldn't be bad, considering there's already characters from FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX. Give a little variety, and let the people who actually enjoy good stories see a FF9 character in KH2 :p

BHK Owns

MegaFlare said:
HA! Well 29 other people in this thread strongly disagree with you, myself included.

The storyline was way underrated, and is my second favorite. Second, only to FFX. And having a FF9 character wouldn't be bad, considering there's already characters from FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX. Give a little variety, and let the people who actually enjoy good stories see a FF9 character in KH2 :p

thank you megaflare!! at least some people on this site have commen sense...

FF9 was the second best FF

everybody has there own oppinions about the 1st

but the 2nd best is 9 hands down

BHK Owns

yea i go straightup FF7 as 1 and FF9 as 2 but i quess there basically equal..if i wasent such a little Cloud girlscout fan..

Hyperion

I would love to see FF9 characters in KH2 (especially Zidane)! I've been hoping that some characters might make an appearance for so long, so it'd be great if it happened.

And coz some people have been saying how they pronounce Zidane's name, I thought I'd post my version coz I say it different to most people.
Zi (as in zip) - da (as in dark) - n. :)

bobnewbie

Why would they waste there time in putting Zidane, Quenia, freya, Dagger, Steiner, Vivi or Eiko in an awsome game like KingdomHearts? Final Fantasy 9 was the worst game ever made by squereEnix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back