• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff9 in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
it's not a matter what people like, it what Nomura says goes. People have their own opinions in what game they like. For me i like 1st) FF7, 2nd) FF8 and my least favourite is FF9.

My friends disagree with me say FF7, FF9 and least favourite FF8/FF10/FF10-2 while i like their least favourites. It's not a matter of compitition or what people like the most, thats going to determine which characters go in the game. It really depends on if Nomura wants to put the characters in or not. AND if he knows the basis on which the character was created on(the ones he didn't make) and the ones he did make he knows them very well. and well the ones he hasn't done are hard to work with.

M

MegaFlare

bobnewbie said:
Why would they waste there time in putting Zidane, Quenia, freya, Dagger, Steiner, Vivi or Eiko in an awsome game like KingdomHearts?

You think your opinion is worth more than 39 others, because it's yours?

Did you even play the game? Because you spelled Quina wrong >>; You also spelled "awsome" wrong, so until you know the the definition of "awesome", or at least how to spell it-- you should keep that insignificant opinion to yourself. khtnxbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back