• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ff9 in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Norimara did say there would be Final Fantasy characters he didn't design. Does this mean we might see like likes of Vivi and/or Zidane? Maybe Vivi could teach you a new magic ability

LittleLegs

Maiku said:
Doesn't the girl with black hair that hangs out with the BHK look like Riona (Dagger) from FF9?

Rinoa is in FF8...i think u mean garnet

BHK Owns

ok ben, alexandria castle is in ff9, and i don't think that if they were to even put ff9 characters in kh2 that they would throw in the world of alexandria castle, nice thought though...put i'd just love to see kuja in kh2...i dont care where he came from just seeing him would be awesome

BHK Owns

i think 9 was the second best FF only behind 7..

good story, good characters,good final boss, it was just all around a sick game...and the jumprope in the beginning....so sick

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I don't think it'll be in the game. He never said that there would be FF9 characters in the game. I need proof. Anywya,s it would be difficult to put them in since Nomura would need permission to put them in, since he didn't design the characters.

K

KHfan777

The WHOLE cast of FF9 should be in KH2...they;re r=grreat characters.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
kaizer21 said:
I don't think it'll be in the game. He never said that there would be FF9 characters in the game. I need proof. Anywya,s it would be difficult to put them in since Nomura would need permission to put them in, since he didn't design the characters.
he didn't spasificly say FF9 but he said he was including characters from FF games he didn't design. He didn't design FF9s characters so there could be characters from it.

M

MegaFlare

I wanted Zidane in the first Kingdom Hearts, but that wasn't possible.

If Nomura said there are FF characters that he didn't design in KH2, I'm more than happy, and I'm hoping for Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back