• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF vs. 13 has KH2 characters in it, so will you buy it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Hmm congrats...you have just made yourself look like a dunce...the KINGDOM HEARTS TEAM is only working on it, and that doesn't necessarily mean it will have kh2 characters.

sephy 9 2 5

Kawaiikousuke said:
Oh I didnt know that..thanks..so.FF Vs XIII would have to be played after FFXIII..right..>_>

No since they are different characters but it would probably help understand everything as the story is told from different points of view. Normura talked about the characters possibly even meeting in the future.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
well ffvs 13 is coming out afterwards I beleive. Also I must admit this may not should be here but the thread does have some relavence.

T.K.O.L.

He is saying that the people who made kingdom hearts is making Final fantasy vs. 7 and yes they are gonna work on it with the final fantasy team. But I think that would be cool though if they did throw some1 in from kingdom hearts.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Yeah I saw it and its on my computer I think(sliverDragon)...I'm just very cautious when playing as a girl...Not that I dont think its cool..its just FFX-2 and Ahhhhh...XD

This SOO has to deal with KH..cuz Riku's gonna be in FFXIII..I just know it...lol

sephy 9 2 5

It will be moved eventually or die

I was pretty sure that the games were told from different perspectives but during the same time I'm going to IGN to llook at the previews again.
Why would they be there I see no unknowns no heartless I see more realism and less fantasy. It's unecessary for any1 from KH to make an appearance or cameo.

HeartofTwilight

I am not going to beilive that unless i have proof. i don't think it goes from KH to FF, only the other way around. And I think it is just the KH team. i wish it weren't cause they should be working on KH3... anyway. if it is by them, i will probably get it.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
it is just the kh team, no kh characters in it whatsoever, I don't know how you guys got that impression. It would just be weird having kh characters in it. It is fine the way it is.

Last edited:

Sion Suncrest

Website
www.invisionplus.net
There are going to be so many awesome games coming out before KH3, It'll be here before you guys know it. The original game didnt come out too long ago. Oh and yeah, this doesnt belong here. And yeah, you might want to do some better research before starting your topics.

Dismissed!

~Sion

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
*hands Sora_Is_Mine*2 the Retard/Dunce/Stupid/Dumbass cap* Seriously dude, your gonna need this in the future...

Haruko

No they won't be in there its just the same team working on it.
Anyway is it just me , maybe I am tripping , but the weapon on the top left looks really familiar.

932981_20060508_screen002.jpg

Maybe its just a common weapon design or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back