• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF Versus 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXemnas

Since the makers from kingdom hearts are making part of FF Versus 13, do you think they will put in something from kh3? Like clues or something?

O

Oberon

DarkXemnas said:
Since the makers from kingdom hearts are making part of FF Versus 13, do you think they will put in something from kh3? Like clues or something?
Probably, since they do that stuff a lot.

Pyro

yeah i think so cause i think they did something like that in another game(can't remeber which one it is......)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Wow DX...SE just throws in some good GFX and you come running with money in hand..lol..jk...I'm not buying a PS3 just for FF VS XIII...I'm buying it cuz thats what I do...but anyways...They might put in something like a trailer..or something..I just wanna know what the damn game is about...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ummmmm No..!?

Final Fantasy Versus XIII has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts. The Kingdom Hearts Team is working on something completely different.

They can't play favorites. FF VS. XIII hass nothing to have with Kingdom Hearts. Nomura cannot put a hint for his game in other FF.

Kingdom Hearts is not all that important. You guys, need to chill. Kingdom Hearts is just another game to square. It shouldn't be so important that it appear everywhere you want.

Just chill...

DarkXemnas

The Silent Soldier said:
Ummmmm No..!?

Final Fantasy Versus XIII has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts. The Kingdom Hearts Team is working on something completely different.

They can't play favorites. FF VS. XIII hass nothing to have with Kingdom Hearts. Nomura cannot put a hint for his game in other FF.

Kingdom Hearts is not all that important. You guys, need to chill. Kingdom Hearts is just another game to square. It shouldn't be so important that it appear everywhere you want.

Just chill...
No. Im saying that ever though the makers of kingdom hearts ARE making some of ff versus 13, would if there was some clues about kh3 in the game.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I get what The Silent Soldier is saying for I think the same thing...but dont they like put trailers in games sometimes...>_>..or am I thinking of something else....I just wanna know what FF VS XIII is about is all...anyine have any info..at all...please..

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Okay....

I heard you...

I told you...The Kingdom Hearts Team IS working on FF VS. XIII. And NO, it will not have clues for Kingdom Hearts III. FF VS. XIII is just another game. It has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts.

I am 150% Postive there won't be. Trust me...

DarkXemnas

Do you work for Square or something? How would you know that there are no trailers or info on kh3?

Sorry i am too hyped about this. lol. kinda funny.....

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Yes, I do. I am Nomura and we have no plans to put any info of Kingdom Hearts III in my current project: Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Happy now?

Look your new here and you have very lack of knowledge of Square Enix and video games.

Lets review: You are saying the team who worked on Kingdom Hearts may put hints of Kingdom Hearts III in Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Are you serious? No, really, are you?

Its pretty damn ridiculous and sad if, your thinking that.

I continue to put it in words you will understand and you still do not? o_O?

Once, again I will make it as clear to you as possible and if it doesn't get through you head, I will let you continue with your stupid theory and thought.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is a COMPLETELY different game. The team who worked on Kingdom Hearts will be working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII. There should be no reason of any to put info or videos of Kingdom Hearts III.

The creator of Kingdom Hearts, which is Nomura is working on Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Agito XIII, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII and maybe even the other two rumored XIII games for the Xbox 360. Now, listen, he is not to do anything that has do with Kingdom Hearts is over for him.

Its done. Until, Nomura is done with with his projects. He may start on Kingdom Hearts III if, he gets the clear from both Disney and Square Enix.

Okay?

I'm out of here.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Umm..thank you The Silent Soldier..but do you know anything about the game..i mean..has any other info been released about it (FF VS XIII)..I dont care about KHIII right now I just wanna know if anyone knows anything cuz I have found nothing....I just wanna know if anywho else has found more out than I have...

>_>.....anyone....I guess I should go ask in the SE section..that would be smarter..*stupid Kawaii*

DarkXemnas

Umm.. Did you forget that I am asking people like you about this and not making theroies? Who said anything about theroies?

What im really ASKING is that would there be a little sneek peek of kh3. For example, Dragon Quest 8 gave a demo of FF: 12. Does Dragon Quest 8 have anything to do with Final Fantasy. NO. But it has the same developers. So with FF Versus 13, I think that there could be a little video of kh3.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Post my post again, you hard head.

What do you about Dragon Quest 8 and FFXII? THEY WERE IN PRODUCTION AT THE SAME TIME.Okay?

Kingdom Hearts III will not go in production until FFXIII series is over or at least when FF VS XIII is over. Okay?

They will not do anything that has to do with Kingdom Hearts until they get the clear. Which they won't when they are working on FF VS XIII.

Okay? Your ignorance is driving me is seriously insane.

That Boi Leek

The only kingdom hearts that MIGHT be in the latest final fantasy games coming up... would be a cameo... like a doll or poster... I don't if they would put sora or anybody else in the game.... maybe you'll see a keyblade toy... or a enemy

DarkXemnas

Kawaiikousuke said:
The Silent Soldier why do you keep posting here..just let him be ignorant...>_<;;...once again info..anyone...lol
obviously you have seen the 2 pictures released from E3, right? All I know is that makers of Kingdom Hearts and Advent Children are helping out with the game.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Well yeah..I have them on my computer...*sigh*..Everytime i look for it I get FFXIII stuff..and I dont care about that right now...>_>...oh well..I guess I just gotta wait a bit longer....eh..no big...

I dont think there will be any KHIII stuff in it....maybe a preview...if its possible..(I think I'm thinking about DVD's instead of games..but eh..)....

Edit i just found this:
0cfbb1f5.jpg

lookie..

This is in the wrong section I know..but I just wanted to show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back