• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FF 1 and 2 re released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
There $30.

Its old and new at the same time. New that is coming the U.S. You're new is just a few days old.

Next up.. FFI and FFII for the Wii.. Then FFI and FFII for XBLA and PSA((sorry what ever they call it))) Square loves milking there games ahaha.

LinkSlySora

Damn it Square, let Final Fantasy die...

It seems that Square is re-releasing there FF games a lot, first got most of them on the PSX, then on the GBA, and now the PSP. But I don't think they will stop with Final Fantasy till it doesn 't make them anymore money..... But I like Final Fantasy so as long as they SE makes new and different games I'm fine.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
It seems that Square is re-releasing there FF games a lot, first got most of them on the PSX, then on the GBA, and now the PSP. But I don't think they will stop with Final Fantasy till it doesn 't make them anymore money..... But I like Final Fantasy so as long as they SE makes new and different games I'm fine.

Then thing is Different FFs.. all there doing is milking FF for all they can to make money..

I can see why though.. Once Mistwalker puts out more games, they will give Square a run for there money..

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Square needs to start abandoning FF and start something new. Lets see all the FF releases in the U.S.

FFI and II psx and GBA
FFIII Ds
FFIV SNES,PSX,GBA,
FFV PSX,GBA
FFVI SNES,Psx,GBA
FFVII(and spinoffs) PS2,PSP,PS1
FFVIII PSX
FFIX PSX
FFX and X-2 PS2
Tactics GBA,PSX,PSP
FFXII DS,PS2
FFXI ps2, x-box, PC
FFCrystalChrnoicles GC,Wii
Chcocobo tales
TBR
FFXII ps3, mobile

So many games. They need to start a fresh new series. The series is great but it's being milked and the sucess is going to their head. They should focus on old good titles like Parasite Eve, Xenogears, Dragon Quest and such.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How is that being milkmed, FF 1 and 2 PSP are, but the PS Era, PS2 Era, and GBA Eras are certainly not, as one is going to a generation of PS owners that had never experienced the games, and one is going to the next generation of nintendo fans. FF1 and 2 for PSP have no...o_O...reasoning to them though. As for the PS2 era, there were no remakes, only sequels. Also, chocobo tales is not a remake or a sequel.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
How is that being milkmed, FF 1 and 2 PSP are, but the PS Era, PS2 Era, and GBA Eras are certainly not, as one is going to a generation of PS owners that had never experienced the games, and one is going to the next generation of nintendo fans. FF1 and 2 for PSP have no...o_O...reasoning to them though. As for the PS2 era, there were no remakes, only sequels. Also, chocobo tales is not a remake or a sequel.

Is that joke, there not milking FF? If so I don't get it.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!

No I didnt mean chocobo tales a sequel/remake. But it's a spinoff.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
The fact is, these things sell, and they are in heavy demand. If people want it, SE gives it. What nice people. xDDD

If ppl want they give it? Sorry thats not true. Square knows it will sell there money whores, they need to make new IPs, but there to busy milking FF.

Oh Well, I guess Square wont make any great games like Xenogears etc anymore. Just FF and KH.

LinkSlySora

I agree with you. FF1 and 2 have came out so many times because of how old they are, but the PSP version doesn't have much of a point. I don't know why the came for PS AND gba, but prob for people who weren't around the time they first came out. The only ones that are really being "milked" are 1, 2 and 7.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If ppl want they give it? Sorry thats not true. Square knows it will sell there money whores, they need to make new IPs, but there to busy milking FF.

Oh Well, I guess Square wont make any great games like Xenogears etc anymore. Just FF and KH.

How is that no true? Your proving my own point, they are giving what the fans what, that's oodles and oodles of FF. <_<; How is FF not classified under "great games". And I'm sorry, but if you want Xenogears, go to Monolith, I hear they were just bought out by Nintendo. Xenosaga was trash.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
How is that no true? Your proving my own point, they are giving what the fans what, that's oodles and oodles of FF. <_<; How is FF not classified under "great games". And I'm sorry, but if you want Xenogears, go to Monolith, I hear they were just bought out by Nintendo. Xenosaga was trash.

Xenogears not Sega.

No there just doing for the money and its easy to port.. FFI and II was just on the GBA now the PSP? Whats next XBLA, Wii and DS?

Square will milk that cow do death.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Of course they are doing it for the money, they are a company. You are still ignoring the fact that PEOPLE ARE STILL BUYING IT. They want it all right. I can accept the facts that they want money, all companies do.

Xenogears was not created by Square Enix, it was created by Monolith Soft. Monolith then broke away from SE and came under Namco, to make the evil that is Xenosaga. They now just got bought out by Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back