• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Festivals of Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
As the moon slowly faded and the sun was rising,Edrea stood at the enterance of the cave in which her beings hid.As soon as the sun hit her fur,it slowly disappeared and skin reappeared.Slowly toher werewolves joined her and went into their human forms.Edrea grinned and motioned to her troops of half beasts.One by one,each and every werewolf started down a trail."Everyone betetr be healthy today.Its our time to move..Wont be a full moon for a long time.We have to find a new place for a few more years.Dont worry..We will be back in full power soon enough...We will have our freedom of walking the roads again.."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
~Long time no see...err speak Lovita.How are things on your end?I heard one of our friends were already found out..I am moving my people out.If they havent found you yet,I suggest moving.You like to pick places that some weird humans are interested in~

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
"..I havent eatten. You know me. I need food."

She smirked as she opened her eyes again as she steathly jumped onto a human sinking her teeth into the mans skin as he died slowly as she sucked the blood from his jugular. Her skin turned a little bit to its normal color as she went for the others as she drained all the blood out of every one of them, leaving no blood trace anywhere. She was like that. Not liking to leave a mess unless the human struggled.

"..."

Her regular appearance had started to show as her pale skin became its normal pale white and not pure white as her semi curly hair and her girlish features.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
~heh..If there is any meaty ones you have leftover,leave them for us.We need some fresh meat after eating birds and deer for years..A bit of vampire leftovers is way better then leftovers of our cousins.So..where is your hideout nowadays?~

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
"Will you look at the craftmanship? Incredible. Who could have made this?"

A clear, feminine voice sounded just outsie of Alexander's sleeping place. The woman ran a gloved hand down the stone that encased him, unaware of what lay inside. She removed her glove, pressing her palm against the stone. She gasped, quickly pulling it away.

" This stone! It's...it's warm!"

"Bull----. Impossible, there's nothin' down here to keep it warm."

A gruff, masculine voice sounded from behind her. It belonged to a man, carrying demolitions, who was going to no great lengths to hide the fact that he did not want to be there. He placed his bag of explosives on the ground, walking over to the stone pillar. He gave a sidelong glance at the woman and presed his hand against the stone as well.

".......welll I'll be damned."

The woman, satisfied that he believed her, placed her hands on her hips, nodding at the pillar.

" Well? What are we going to do? There's got to be something in there keeping it warm."

The demolitions man smirked, picking up his bag of explosives.

"We're gonna blow the damn thing open."

A clear, ethereal voice, belonging to Alexander, sounded from the stone pillar. It was like nothing heard on Earth. It instantly grabbed the attention of all the explorers in the temple, and they were fixated on the voice.

"I would appreciate it if you did not do that."

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
"So are you sometimes..."

There were a raven sitting there beside her image on another pillar. Zay was using it to speak to them. He could have used the basin but preferred this method. "So, did you both enjoy your sleep? Lucky freaks, you get sleep. I had to stay awake watching these poor souls, and defending my people occassionally from anything TOO serious."

The raven cawed as it flapped its wings twice and then settled back down. "So these human saps here, I take it they got curious? That's why you find some sort of cloaking talisman or spell to hide your damned temple."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
~Stop fighting you two..You can fight with the humans for all I care.No one is going to sleep after the humans realize what happened..Stupid creatures.Hate being half related to them.So Lovita..where shall we meet?For old times sake..I need to hide my pack for a few days..until they are fully rested.Human caverns are a bit cramped nowadays..~

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Ah......buh...........uhhh........"

The humans looked from Lovita's astral projection, to the talking raven and the pillar, at a loss for words. Everything they knew about reality was being challenged and their minds were working at full speed trying to process it.

Alexander's pillar began to glow with a blue light. The stone changed to a thin, glassy surface and what was inside could be seen. There was Alexander, human from the waist up, and sea creature from the waist down. Alexander's eye's slowly opened and he laid eyes on the explorers for the first time. He walked out of the pillar, his lower half shifting into that of a human.

"Zay, you knew humans would find the temple's eventually, even with that wondrous spell of yours. And trust me, sleep is overrated."

The humans in the group immediately turn their attention to Alexander, captivated by his voice.

"Well, we know that still works."

He simply sighed, then snapped his fingers, breaking thme out of their trance.

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Zay muttered darkly. "I just said I did not sleep... sadly, I am concerned about people discovering me...considering I was in the middle of the sky. Not my fault the human's learn how to fly... or use machines to anyways." The bird scratched itself.

"I say we meet in that wondrous place, I think they call it "New York". This bird was flying with his flock from there to near here, so I comanderred it. It is quite lovely, for a technologically flowering city."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
~Your the boss..This New York..I asked one of my comrades and said the jounrey will take our whole day.We shall arrive by night's end.Send a sign to lead us to the building in which we will reside in..for now~Edrea glanced at the other werewolves who were about to head right on the trail."We are heading to New York my friends!Tambo shall lead the way...All troops move out!"

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
She smirked as she just brushed her semi curly hair. Floating her astral self down towards the floor she walked over pushing the humans aside. Touching the cold glass she smoothed her soft white fingers across it.

"..Soon. We shall rule the world again and Play time is going to return."

She moved closer to the glass as she smirked and she dissapeared. Appearing back at her temple she smiled, walking out.

Lord of Chaos

"... Indeed.. Alexander, there will be a blue star directly above the building I have arranged for us... see you there."

Suddenly the Raven seemed to grow duller ,and it went back to normal, as it flew out of the temple.

Zay slowly yawned as he dusted off his wings, and muttered something as he went into a special chamber, and fetched two special things as he smiled. "Time to go my friends.. " Then him and the two things were off...

Soon, within two hours, they were over New York, having hopped a Jet stream in the atmosphere above. "Ah, it is quite the look... hey... where are those large twin buildings?" He scratched his chin and shrugged as he looked to a different building.

The Empire State Building. He smiled some. Soon, they were inside the top floors of the building, and the top six floors were cut and blocked off by some sort of spell, and people started wondering about what happened.

He gathered all the humans on the second highest floor. "My name is Zay. People of your ancient times referred to me as a "God". There are more however, and they will be here shortly... meanwhile, meet my two little friends..."

The two "things" he had brought with him, was two kids. They seemed to be about fourteen years old, one was a boy, with brilliant brown hair, and the other was a girl, with shiny black hair. They were both oddly enough white. "I met these two back when explorers had come around..." He shrugged. "They are not brainwashed, it was just that their parents died mysteriously, I suppose one of those human diseases of some sort... the boy is called Anthony, the girl is known as Selene. Play nice..."

He turned away, and stopped at the door for a moment. "Oh..and if anyone harms them...I will peel the skin and muscle from your bones while you live."

Soon, he was on top of the building, and smiled as he opened his mouth for a moment, and suddenly, the protective covering around the top of the Empire State Building was gone... and he waited there for them, igniting the blue star above the building.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander nodded, turning around to look at the humans, who were, understandably, very confused. The leader looked at him strangely, her mind running full speed trying to process what just happened. Her mouth opened and closed several times, apparently trying to find words.

"I....you......"

Alexander just smiled at her, very content with the fact his centuries of sleep had come to an end. He walked over to the large pool in the center of the room, it's depths forming a dark mirror. Bending down, he ran a finger lightly across the surface of the water.

A ripple formed, growing large and larger. The reflection of the temple ceiling began to change. It blurred, the colors in it shifting from dark blues and black, to a sky blue color and the whiteish colors of modern buildings. It now showed the Empire State building, it's spire replaced by a glowing blue star.

He gave one last wave to the humans, holding back at laugh at their lost expressions. He stepped into the water waist-deep, when he remembered something very important. He turned back to the humans, the smile still on his face.

"Terribly sorry, but this place has to remain a secret. If you have any last words, please say them now."

A moment of silence pased, the discoverers much too lost to say anything. The leader finally spoke up, realization dawning on her. She rushed forward, standing at the edge of the pool.

"YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US?!"

Alexander laughed at this, smiling widely. He lowered the intensity of his voice, as to not mesmerize them again.

"You're a smart one, you are."

Her look of shock was replaced by one of anger and she waded in after him, the fury of a woman's wrath showing.

"HEY! WE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING! IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOU DECIDED TO LIVE DOWN HERE! WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT?!"

She was breathing heavily, her face in an angry frown. The content smile was still on his face as Alexander thought about this in his mind. He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"I like you. If you would please cover your ears..."

Without waiting for a reply, he covered her ears, and took a deep breath. A terrifying, guttural roar echoed thorugh the temple. Each of the humans, aside from the leader, shook violently, as though they were having a seizure. All at once, they stopped, red blood marks appearing above their heart. Their hearts had exploded within their bodies and they were now dead.

Satisfied, Alexander uncovered the woman's ears and pushed her down into the pool, soon following her.

In moments, they formed on the top of the EMpire State building, Alexander's eyes searching for Zay.

Lord of Chaos

Zay blinked as he held his hands behind his back in the at-ease position. He was watching the city below, and they were starting to become aware of the fact that something was not right with the ESB, or the top of it for that matter. Humans were not nearly as stupid as they had been those centuries ago. He slowly shook his head a moment as thoughts raced through it. It almost scared him how much they had changed in that time period. "They may be a threat..."

Suddenly, he felt a new presence, a powerful one, and then another one, nowhere near as powerful. "Ah... Alexander. The only other being I know with sound abilities..." He turned to face him and smirked. "You brought this female with you...mayhaps she could look after Anthony and Selene? " Before Alexander could make a remark, he continued. " I found them long ago, and they have been with me this whole time. Almost like my own children really. Quite nice actually, they do not talk alot...", he laughed a moment, "smarter than most humans in that aspect. Oh, I hear wolfy, er Edrea, and of course, Lovita are coming. I have rounded up the people in these top stories for them and Edrea's clan to feast on. "

He turned back to the sky as he smirked a little and suddenly let out an odd sort of pattern of sound. Suddenly, flocks of pigeons and seagulls and miscellaneous birds came flocking. "Make sure no one gets too close to the top floors...you may use the door..." The birds chittered and suddenly flew into the building to go lower...

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
She walked into the building by smashing glass and rematerializing it, as she was getting a little sloppy and she cut her wrist with one of the shards. As her skin healed she proceded towards the floor where she felt them all. She then was stopped by two little children.

Anthony: Hello.

Selene: Who are you?

"...One who will take to the throne again."

Anthony: Come.

The two children turned their backs to her as she followed after them.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Quite a place New York is..Great view from here."Dusk approached as Edrea and her werewolf clan had made it to where the blue star shone above.A young male from the group grinned with hunger."I smell meat up there..Will we get to eat fresh meat?"Edrea's smile faded."Yes we will..but eat quickly and don't bother me while I talk to the others.But please..dont eat our allies this time."A female looked down scornfully and muttered something."Lets go wolves.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back