• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Festivals of Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Liona isn't getting any better..Look!The sun's gone..Lets prowl"Once they got outside,Edrea started to sniff around."Come on..fat humans..Fat humans..Why do those humans go to sleep at night.Hang on..I got a good scent..Ugh..this one smells nasty.."

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
"Well follow it. We need blood, now."

Alexander gently lifted Liona up, cradling her in his arms. He was extremely careful not to put too much force on her. He watched as Edrea sniffed the air, getting a better signal on her prey.

"If there are any soldiers down there, send your pack to take care of them."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Don't worry about the humans..They will be more interested in that abandoned building then us.I made sure no soldier reported back to their "friends"..Lets just nab this human..and there it is."The human was a really really fat man who was carrying a book called "How to Speak L33t"."Watch and learn how to catch prey..um..Excuse me sir.."The man looked up from his book"000..Wh@ 4 Ph1Ne 8E4u7y.w17 7H05e R49z..R J00 4 h00Ker?K4u5e 1 neeD 0nE 51nce 1 m 4 PH@ 5L08 Wh0 k4N 0nLy 9e7 50ME pHR0m MY M0mM4"Edrea gave nervous looks from Alex to the man."..Um..What?"S0 h0W MUch D0 j00 n33d..$1...$5?"Edrea looked like she was a dog who just found its tail."Don't tell me the humans have a strange language now....Ok..you are creeping me out.."The man started to edge closer."WhaT?I D0'NT under5TAnd Y0u?"Edrea suddenly then slashed at the man's face until she killed him."Humans...are...weird...."
ooc-thought I add some humor

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: oh trust me. The second I got a mental image of that, I laughed. DIdn't think it was possible to speak L33T

Alexander followed after Edrea, holding Liona in his arms. He froze when the man started talking, staring at him as though he had 7 heads. He almost dropped Liona, catching her just before her head dropped.

When Edrea had killed the morbidly obese geek, Alexander bent down, placing Liona next to him.

"Go on, drink up."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Welcome back to the living..or as much as alive as you can be.Aye..what stinkin human could have almost killed ya?I didn't think it was possible to get you killed Liona"
ooc-too much megatoyko NF=P

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander held onto Liona's shoulder gently. He helped her stand up, looking down at the now completely drained ubergeek.

"Are you all right?"

He glanced back at Edrea, thinking about her comment.

"I don't this age. The humans are much too violent. I say we strike back."

THe casual smile came back and his eyes glinted mischevously.

"Whaddya say?"

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Too bad..I love games.Hm..Zay doesn't know we are out..Maybe...we can go out and see what our world has changed into through the ages..I miss the fresh air and freedom.Can't keep a wolf indoors or it will kill itself...Please..just one night Liona."

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Don't worry..I just want to see the town.Thats all.On the plus side its a nice way to spy on the humans.New smells..new places...Its been awhile.Coming guys?"For a very long time,Edrea actually smiled.Being kept up in a cave for hundreds of years left her miserable.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Naturally."

Alexander smiled, grabbing hold of Vira's hand and leading her, following Edrea. He looked around at the city, a sharp contrast to the medeval villages he was used to.

"This place is enormous."

For a moment, his eyes were locked on a moving marquee above a store, amazed at how the letters slid along. He snapped out of his trance and moved his eyes onto the people, getting a good look at the people of the new era.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"Just see the sights..So many new smells..Strangely good..Fresh bread...Ripe fruits..and...hm..strange..it smells like..crushed tomatoes of bread covered in cheese with pig on top..Humans have strange food nowadays....Annd..hair.For a minute I thought those males were human hedgehogs...Where to go..where to go.."
ooc-cue in on the hunters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back