• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Female Unknown???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King-of-Hearts

Ok, I've heard that there's a another female unknown but people are saying that they've seen her in a trailer or something but I have just about each one downloaded and I haven't seen anything of the sort so can someone one fill me in.

d_fallen_1

there is a women unknown but it is unknown what she look like unless you saw the se party trailer. but the trailer was only shown in se party in japan so we have to wait until a magazine scan finally appear

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It was in the Square-Enix Party trailor, which is a trailor that isn't on the internet as of yet. But people who attended the S-E Party saw her, and KHU confirmed her existance....

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Are you guys talking about Larxene from COM but I do remeber them talking about another girl unknown I hope there is cause girl enemies are always the coolest don't know why but they just are

pathtotwilight12

crownmeking said:
Are you guys talking about Larxene from COM but I do remeber them talking about another girl unknown I hope there is cause girl enemies are always the coolest don't know why but they just are
i agree i always go for the girls instead of the guys its just an instinct

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
King-of-Hearts said:
Ok, I've heard that there's a another female unknown but people are saying that they've seen her in a trailer or something but I have just about each one downloaded and I haven't seen anything of the sort so can someone one fill me in.

theres only one woman organazation member, and the one someone thought they saw in the trailer is demyx hes a guy

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
frodo101 said:
theres only one woman organazation member, and the one in the trailer is demyx hes a guy
no there was another confirmed female that was seen in the trailer that wasnt demyx

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
frodo101 said:
theres only one woman organazation member, and the one in the trailer is demyx hes a guy

Are you saying that the Org. member that was thought to be in the trailer was actually Demix? Are you high or something? People said they've seen a new woman in and Org. coat, so I guess that brings the female count up to 2, not one.

Yeesh.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
kaizer21 said:
Are you saying that the Org. member that was thought to be in the trailer was actually Demix? Are you high or something? People said they've seen a new woman in and Org. coat, so I guess that brings the female count up to 2, not one.

Yeesh.

i didn't see any other woman org member, where was it in the trailer?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They don't know if she is a girl or not, seeing as most of the male unknowns look female.

Banned
frodo101 said:
i didn't see any other woman org member, where was it in the trailer?

YOu're thinking of another trailer. The one where thy saw a new woman was the one that has not been unearthed onto the net yet. They mentioned it in the above posts, and I guess that you never read the posts above yours.

You need to learn to do that frodo >_>;

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
kaizer21 said:
YOu're thinking of another trailer. The one where thy saw a new woman was the one that has not been unearthed onto the net yet. They mentioned it in the above posts, and I guess that you never read the posts above yours.

You need to learn to do that frodo >_>;

oh so its not the TGS 05 trailer? damnit, how the hell was i supposed to know?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I heard what I said straight from Cow, so it must be true!

Banned
frodo101 said:
oh so its not the TGS 05 trailer? damnit, how the hell was i supposed to know?

You would've known by reading the earlier posts!!!

What did I just say??

-_-; LOL

Themuffinman said:
It was in the Square-Enix Party trailor, which is a trailor that isn't on the internet as of yet. But people who attended the S-E Party saw her, and KHU confirmed her existance....

d_fallen_1 said:
there is a women unknown but it is unknown what she look like unless you saw the se party trailer. but the trailer was only shown in se party in japan so we have to wait until a magazine scan finally appear

THere's two posts in succession that say where it was. Read carefully buddy.

FiNaLsKyE

yeah someone said it was amix, but they dont know dont beleive them... anyways this new chick is most likely around low rankings... just because weve already filled the others in... haha watch her be like the superior and well all be like oh SHIT ;klfdslvnds shes the superior... Not indicating anything just a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back