• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Feeling worthless...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Air_Soldier

buy a colored piece of material or paper, tape it to your wall.

white is the most BORINGEST color in the world. Black is so much better than white. White is very bad for you. It's in depressing places like doctors, hospitals, jails and psych wards. no good.

blues, reds, greens, yellows are summery. it'll make you happy. and active.

blues, greys, blacks are more wintery. it'll make you calm and homey.

greys blacks, whites by it'self isn't good for your mental health. when you wake up it's like BAM! you don't want to wake up.

I'll see what I can do. I don't even have posters. ><

Air_Soldier

I should cover my walls in video game posters. xD

And now I'm sick of people treating me like a complete dumbas... Not saying names, but someone here upset me on YIM just then. Just because I don't understand something, doesn't make me stupid!

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I should cover my walls in video game posters. xD

And now I'm sick of people treating me like a complete dumbas... Not saying names, but someone here upset me on YIM just then. Just because I don't understand something, doesn't make me stupid!
Meh, not saying names, eh? ah well, say F*** YOU!!! to them, they will either say "sorry" or say "I'm getting outta here!"

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I have a bunch of video game scrolls in my room, when I invite people over it makes me feel like a geek, but oh well! I am who I am.

Do whatever you want
what ever you want makes you happy
being happy is good
and be thankful you're living! (Just watched Movie about good guy with cancer called Yuuki)

(^_^)

D

Destiny of Sora

Air Soldier: try this website out.

http://www.freewebs.com/helmofsalvation There are plenty of people here who will want to help, trust me, these guys know their stuff.

Isn't that advertising?

Also, if the problem is solved, this thread has no need to be open.

To be honest, Air_Soldier, posting on here, drowning yourself in your problems, will not benefit you. You need a strong will in order to have the ability to control your life. You must increase your confidence level. How, well, that depends on many factors.

If you're feeling worthless, then you simply find a purpose. If you have pets, devote yourself to them. When school begins again, find a club to join and contribute to it. You're only worthless if you believe that you are.

Morning Twilight

It's not advertising because no profit could come out and it's a good site that specializes in what was going on. It's help and support by showing another resource.

But I do agree with you Destiny. You shouldn't concentrate on your problem. You should get help when you really need it, but if you're feeling better you should continue to do things that help you. Exercise always helps and doing things that you love. Life is too short to sit on problems.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Meh, the other thread was closed because he started to threaten me with SPAM EMAILS

I lol'd

anyways, find more interests, and have an open mind, I won't be hating you cause of that threat, I always give second chances...But I suggest not doing it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back