• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favourite Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicolas

If it is Final Fantasy X or XII Select other and then reply telling your awnser.

K

Kiari19

Ive only played three versions of Final Fantasy - IX, X, and X-2. So what can I say?

PoptartKing

Website
www.wikipedia.org
Final Fantasy III/VI. The graphics were impressive for its time, the sound score was incredible, the characters were endearing, the story was fantastic, and the gameplay was enjoyable.

Sage_Drago

Fav Final Fantasy? VIII for sure. I enjoyed the story of VIII more than VII, and I hate IX, X is a close second to VIII though

HikariNoTenshi216

Website
www.shimakaze-no-tori.angelcities.com
Hmmm...So far, I've played VIII, X, and X-2. I have VII, but I haven't really gotten into yet, as Star Ocean 3 is taking up a good amount of my time, and the thought of starting another Square RPG now just makes my head spin...

My favorite of the ones I've played would probably be X. The story was great, the graphics were great, it was just a great game.

VIII is definitely second, as it has a great story, and the characters are really good, too.

X-2...Yuck...The only reason I'm playing it is because I want to see the ending to X's story...

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Sooo many of these topics have been made XD
FF7 rulles all i like them all but compared to FF7 they suck balls XD

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I love X, it's my first Final Fantasy game I beat! I love the story, the music, and I think watching the ending still makes me cry. I've heard so many good things about VII but I've never played it yet. I've watched a friend beat Sephiroth though and the graphics are so cute! Ahem...getting off topic, but so far X is my favorite. X-2 can never compare...it's a shame to all FFs.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
VII, VIII, IX, and X were the best. They really improved. I hate the game: Dawn of Souls and Cyrstal Chronicles >:-l

Ryuusuke

so far VII and X was the best.....then eveything started to go downhill from there

Awards
Final Fantasy VII. I personally think that game is the best RPG ever made, It's doubtful there will be a better RPG for a LONG time...

*Paise FF7*

Awards
That would be because it's the best of them all, there are alot of New FF players out there who jsut say they do because it's like with music theres some song out at the moment and all the wannbes flock around it even if they hate it it's considerd the best.

I truely love FF7, 1st FF I played and it inspired me, I wouldnt be me if it were not for FFVII XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back