• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Favorite ► Favorite rapper.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

Eminem, all of g unit (individuals too) Lil jon, Bone thugz n harmony (thats the real shizzznit) ll cool j, pastor troy,lil wayne, mannie fresh, birdman, 2PAC SHAKUR (old skool) C murder, T.I, Nelly, Trick Daddy....

Yea ima hard core rapper, im not into rock that much....Only linkin park

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Ludacris, Nas, Tupac, Notorius, Crime Mob, Triville, The Game, G-unit accept 50 hate him, LL Cool J, Jay-Z, Cash Money, Ice Cube, Joe Budden, Ghost Face Killah, C-murder, T.I, Snoop Dogg, Dre, Bonecrusher, Busta Rhymes, Bone Thugs N' Harmony, Mo Thugs, Sugarhill gang if it wasn't for them rap wouldn't have existed.
Young Gunz, Youngbloodz, Outkast, Trick Daddy, Lil Kim, P. Diddy, Fat Joe, Big Pun,
and alot more I ain't through yet

P.S Eminem sucks he can't rap he really isn't considered part of the rap game he has his own category oh Lil John, Akon, Jadakiss, Cam'ron, Kriss Kross, Capone, Redman Method man, Project Pat, Mack 10, Slum Village, De La Soul, Nelly, Murphey Lee, Field Mob, even more to come in another post

Last edited:

Shinjuku

Entrapment
hell no Tupac and Notorius are the kings of all rap and Snoop Dogg Jay-z and Nas come second oh crypt not to be mean but I've listen to Eminem rap some songs are good others lame but I just don't like him not because he's white or anything:) oh this is if you were talking to me

king-DAVID

Favorite rapper is Tupac without a doubt.His deep meaningful lyrics are reminicent (sp.)of some very good poems.He told people how life was really like,after that all the rappers started emmulating him.He was and will forever be the best.If you doubt his skills listen to "Brenda's Got a Baby" or "Dear Momma".Those are only two examples of some of his finest work.I don't really like east coast rap so I don't listen to it a lot.I prefer people like Yukmouth,Mac Dre,E-40,Messy Marv,Turf Talk,San Quinn,The Federation,Frontline,ect.They are all from the west,I doubt anyone here has heard of them.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
I have. Personally I don't really like Bay Area rappers all I ever hear about are scrapers when I listen to their song. E-40 is always expanding his vocabulary so it takes a month to figure out what hte hell he's saying. Thoguh I do enjoy that "Go Dumb" song by The Federation. Anywho, right now my favorite is Common or Mos Def.

king-DAVID

lionheart06 said:
I have. Personally I don't really like Bay Area rappers all I ever hear about are scrapers when I listen to their song. E-40 is always expanding his vocabulary so it takes a month to figure out what hte hell he's saying. Thoguh I do enjoy that "Go Dumb" song by The Federation. Anywho, right now my favorite is Common or Mos Def.

Wow, somebody has actually heard of them.Well seeing as how your also from Oakland, I can see how you know them.What you say is absolutely true,the bay area rappers (most) don't have deep felt lyrics like Common or Pac.But I enjoy their music for the mere fact that it's very loud,eclectic,and energetic music.It gets me all pumped up to do whatever.Plus E-40 can be pretty damn funny sometimes.

maybe ill try

The rapper that talks with sanity...and real and correct english. What was his name again? Ohh wait, he has yet to exist.

If I had to chose one, I'd say Jay-Z probably. He's been in his area of music for awhile, and I think he knows what he's talking about.

-try

maybe ill try

The rapper that talks with sanity...and real and correct english. What was his name again? Ohh wait, he has yet to exist.

That was the whole quote.

Lastly checked, someone who fakes their death isnt sane in my book.

Though it's not totally 100% that he did fake it...I'm just going out on a whim here..Though I don't really care if he did or not. He's ok I guess. I'm not big on rap, so I've heard about..what..one or two of his songs. He's alright from what I've heard, but his personal life is of no matter to me. Anyways, yeah I think that Jay is a better rapper than Tupac, but alot of people like Tupac more than anybody..I hear alot about him. What a crossroad..;)

-try

king-DAVID

Meh....I see where your coming from.But if he faked his death then it was for a reason.You need to know his history to understand his motives.Although I agree with you that Jay is a good rapper all his own,but he has more meaningless songs than Pac.May I remind you of "Big Pimpin" ^_~.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Tupac songs were of so much meaning because it usually talked about how blacks got around "from I Get around" and Dear mama Brenda had a baby" I could go on but Jay is like 3rd in my opinion because you can't forget about Notorius B.I.G I can't believe their trying to compare 50 cent to these two rappers 50 is the most whacked out rapper I've ever seen he can't even speak right normally when he's just talking its a plain shame :mad::mad::(

R.I.P to both of the best rappers ever we miss ya'll Tupac, Notorius

maybe ill try

Meh....I see where your coming from.But if he faked his death then it was for a reason.You need to know his history to understand his motives.Although I agree with you that Jay is a good rapper all his own,but he has more meaningless songs than Pac.May I remind you of "Big Pimpin" ^_~.

You do have a point. I don't know little to no history or motives of him, so maybe he does have his reasons.

-try

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Oooh rappers!

I think my favorite is... Methodman and Chingy Method is on the bad slang and talk crap type which makes is Cd's kick ass! and Chingy's songs are pretty good cause he has good rymes and I'm just hella attached to his Balla baby soundtrack.

oath keeper

hi cam! well ive got to go with eminem hes pretty tight but im a person whos not in to rap im a christian:D hey cam how do you like my sig

cam ron 77 said:
pharrell and kanye west. Pharell has such a smooth voice and kanye has great rapping skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back