• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite pop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Usually Mountain Dew or Vault. Though the latter pry doesn't count because it's an energy drink, but it does taste like a soda. :]

Other than that, not much else. I don't like dark pops (like coke or pepsi or Dr. P or stuff like that) and nothing diet. Pretty much rules about about half, or more, of the soda family. o-o

Last edited:

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Usually Mountain Dew or Vault. Though the latter pry doesn't count because it's an energy drink, but it does kick like a soda. :]
1.Thank you! A vault lover!lol
2.Wouldn't it be something like "Tastes like a sode, kicks like an energy drink"? I do remember it being "kicks like an energy drink." oh well, my faforite is
1. Dr.Pepper
2.Vault (If it counts)
3.Mountain Dew, it's hyped up on caffine lol.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Northern USA (YANKEE!!) term for Soda, Coca-cola, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Sprite, Vault, etc.

And my favorite would be Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew if I get to it.

.:Saved:.

For all you slow pokeys...*hugz* I like the menta
Wtf is 'pop'

Wikipedia said:
The term pop (more commonly known as soda, or soda pop in parts of the United States, Canada and in the U.K. as well as coke in parts of the U.S.) originally applied to carbonated drinks made from concentrates, although it now commonly refers to almost any cold drink that does not contain alcohol. The name "soft drink" specifies a lack of alcohol by way of contrast to the term "hard drink" and the term "drink", the latter of which is nominally neutral but often carries connotations of alcoholic content. Beverages like colas, sparkling water, lemonade, squash, and fruit punch are among the most common types of soft drinks, while hot chocolate, tea, coffee, milk, tap water, alcohol, and milkshakes do not fall into this classification.

Vwa-la!

{FILLER OF RANDOMNESS}

soraluverforever

fav are dr peper stawberry fanta and coco cola but the last one i can't drink it all day because its makes me sick when i drink to much of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back