• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

favorite pc game. SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Ugh...I never understood how people could find The Sims to be fun. Some of the other Sim games were good, but you controlled something that was actually interesting in those.

Why has no one mentioned Doom or any Tim Schaefer games?

Awards
Square Ninja said:
Ugh...I never understood how people could find The Sims to be fun. Some of the other Sim games were good, but you controlled something that was actually interesting in those.

Why has no one mentioned Doom or any Tim Schaefer games?

I've hated the Sims games ever since they came out. I don't see what's so entertaining about it either. I always saw people who use a crappy game to make multiple lives were compensating for something.

Doom would be one of my favourites, but ive always had an interest of RTS' over FPS computer-wise.

Now, Tim Shaefer. He the one who worked for Lucasarts then Double Fine? If im not mistaken he made Full Throttle, Psychonauts, and Grim Fandango, no?
Ive not yet had a chance to play any of his games (that I know of), but if you give me some names that are worth a look, i'll see if I can find them.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
The Scarecrow said:
Now, Tim Shaefer. He the one who worked for Lucasarts then Double Fine? If im not mistaken he made Full Throttle, Psychonauts, and Grim Fandango, no?
Ive not yet had a chance to play any of his games (that I know of), but if you give me some names that are worth a look, i'll see if I can find them.

The ones you said are his best works. He also one of the men behind Monkey Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back