• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite KH2 World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite world in KH2?

• Twilight Town

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • The World That Never Was

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Pride Lands

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Port Royal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Radiant Garden

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Halloween Town

• Agrabah

• Olympus Colloseum

• Space Paranoids

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Cute Classic Thread ^^
Now anyway I'd say that my FAVORITE world is a constant fight between TWTNW & Radiant Garden (I actually prefer the previous Hollow Bastion better, but that's just me >.0)

Land_Scars

The World That Never Was...I loved it, mostly because of Riku and the background music...the music really fits, I think.

Other than that, Halloween Town. Sure, it was pretty small, but it's the one movie that I really want to watch. Not to mention, Sora was pretty funny and had an awesome outfit. The other two I like are the Pride Lands because I was a HUGE Lion King fan when I was little, and Radiant Garden.

I agree, they should've taken out Atlantica. All I did there was put on heavy metal, played it at full blast, and muted the TV until it was over. I took care of the whole world at once...can you say "brain damage?" I'm pretty sure it gave me some...

mimi15

Land_Scars said:
The World That Never Was...I loved it, mostly because of Riku and the background music...the music really fits, I think.

Other than that, Halloween Town. Sure, it was pretty small, but it's the one movie that I really want to watch. Not to mention, Sora was pretty funny and had an awesome outfit. The other two I like are the Pride Lands because I was a HUGE Lion King fan when I was little, and Radiant Garden.

I agree, they should've taken out Atlantica. All I did there was put on heavy metal, played it at full blast, and muted the TV until it was over. I took care of the whole world at once...can you say "brain damage?" I'm pretty sure it gave me some...

I agree. The World That Never Was is my favorite world too. The music is really good too, it's perfect! The world made me think I was in Deep Dive, and it's just dark and mysterious there.

Twilight Town is a good world too. It's peacful and calming there. Except for those darn heartless!

Flurry Mickey

I also like The World That Never Was as my second favorite cuz we get to fight with Riku and the cool fighting music along with the background music.

But my ultimate favorite would be Pride Lands since I'm a HUGE Lion King fan.

Kitty Sora! :D

Flurry Mickey

I agree with you there fighting with Captain Jack Sparrow, although when Sora went to that world, he should have gotten like a pirate costume or something? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back