• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite food to eat at the computer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Cup Noodles makes everything more exciting!1

x3 I dunno why, but when Imitation-Ramen is sitting in my hands, sloshing over the cup's side, dangerously close to my keyboard, life becomes Operation: Don't Spill.

It's ecksiting. x3

:D That or Pickle Chips. :3

M

Miss Murder

Pizza or chips, mostly BBQ or Cheddar cheese and sour cream. YUM.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
ooooh, there's tons of food i like to eat at the computer. sometimes, i wonder how i eat so much junk food, and still stay so little. anyway, here's a list of food and drinks i tend to bring to the PC or my consoles with me:
-flamin hot cheetos
-cheezits
-flavor blasted goldfish(nacho flavor)
-chili cheese fritos
-barbecue chips
-sour cream and onion chips
-calorie mates(i bought them once because i was really into mgs3, but when i ate them, i found out they were awesome, so i bought some more online and kept them around the loft)
-funyuns
-hot wings(they're not really too messy if you're just careful, and remember to wipe your hands before grabbing a controller or typing)
-pizza(with pepperoni, ham, pineapple, bell pepper, mushroom, olive, onion, EXTRA CHEEEESE, and sausage)
-a traditional from quiznos
-a big mac and fries from mcdonalds
-grilled stuft beef burrito and nachos from taco bell
-a meal from kfc, usually with 3 chicken legs, 2 servings of mashed potatos, and biscuit
-coke
-pepsi
-mountain dew
-7up
-sprite
-vault
-rockstar
-red bull
-bawls
-ramune

obviously, i dont bring all that stuff at the same time. that's just the usual variety i choose from. oh, and here's a tip i discovered to help prevent getting food all over your clothes without having to wear a bib, in case anybody wants to know from an expert junk food gamer girl. i know it sounds dumb, but try wearing a sports jersey while eating messy foods, preferrably an american football jersey. here's my reason, i've discovered football jerseys dont get food stains!!! any sloppy food that falls on it, can easily just be wiped off! especially if it falls onto the numbers. the numbers are made of a different more solid material, gets rid of mess even easier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back