• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
My fav. boss in Kh2 was probably Xavier

But my all time Favorite boss has 2 b Maleficent dragon cause I would hide in a thorn cave thingy I found and shoot her down with magic

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
My favorite boss is Xaldin. His boss fight is truly incredible. I also like facing Scar and Shan Yu.

Bavian

Xemnas, definitely. But I oddly loved fighting Demyx. I think I just thought he was funny, lol.

KHfreakfan

Although i never actually beat it (cuz its friggin impossible) the secret boss fight with one of the soliders from KH3 (this solider is supposedly E.S.) other than that its Saix and the Axel battle with Roxas only cause I love Axel

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Axel using Roxas....well actually

I like the laser part of the final boss with riku and sora where you just mashed the X and Triangle buttons...*MASHING!!!!*

Scribbler

I really liked that heartless boss in the pride lands. you know the one with the huge body, and you needed to jump to kill him. Yeah, I forget its name.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Well I split it into 3 categories.

Heartless: Ground Shaker and The experiment. They were crazy fun,

ORGXII: Xigbar and Saix. They were wild too.

FF: Sephy was so fun too.

Awards
Hands down Sephiroth. The way they executed that fight was just amazing, which is something really rare with those 'Ultimate Boss' fights. When I first fought him he kicked my ass, and even after about 7 attempts I still hadn't got frustrating, mostly because it was so much fun just fighting him. This is something I rarely see in video games anymore...

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Xemnas was pretty fun, especially the last part with the whole red spears thing.:thumbsup:

DarknessInZero

Axel against Roxas the 2nd time. I don't really think Axel was fun, but Roxas dual weilding is more fun than Sora's drive form so that was cool for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back