• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fatal Frame 2 Crimson Butterfly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaxXxman

I just beat the first fatal frame and I had heard that in the second fatal frame there is multiple endings? If there is I'm guessing they have special requirements so if anybody has any information it would be helpful if not "Keep the dream alive" IE live long video games

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
This is kind of weird since I literally just beat this last week, didn't know about the multiple endings and ended up getting the "bad" one. I believe there are only 2, and you get the better ending by beating it on the highest difficulty setting. That's all I believe :p

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I literally just started the third one today now :p My friend played the first and told me she didn't like it much, and I was mostly playing the series because she wanted to in the first place so I skipped it.

Speaking of, the third game references the first two (so my friend had to explain the references to the first one), but when it references the second game it seems to be making the "bad" or "normal" ending that I got canon. So if you go for the better ending you may want to at least look up the worse one, so that you can understand its references in the third game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back