• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Farfetched KH2 theory, I want your opinion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

wow that is a great theory!

Man your like the Einstein of KH! with all those confusing quotes and everything in the DD and ASAS they did sound like it was part of some kind of fanatsy. And this wouldnt be the fist time SE thought of something that crazey! (anyone played Chrono Cross or Chrono Trigger?)

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
He is not saying everthing is made up. He is saying that the dream Sora is having is symbolic. Once he wakes up as BHK, then he will continue to fight the heartless, only in the real world. I do believe that is what he is saying. He is not saying that Sora would wake up at the END of the game.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The ONLY reason I find this theory in the "Probably Wont Happen Bin" is because while KH has a deep story, its still a "childrens" game to some degree. They have to keep it enjoyable for all and that just might get a little TO confusing for them. I mean most can grasp the basic concept of what we have now, The Good (light) and Evil (dark) and the Heart, the Body, The Spirit... But that... That's even confusing a bit for me and I'm 18 years old. I would expect that in a Final Fantasy, a game series known for plots that make you want to shotgun your brain, but I just find it a little WAY to developed and well thought out to be used in KH2. Also don't like Sora waking up... T_T

Though with new info... It seems a little impossible.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
what makes it a children's game is the simple moral values in the game. all of that is easy to grasp. we're just making it confusing by looking too much into it. it really is just THAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back