• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fantasy school (remake)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xandman

in a year 2055,The world fantasy was invade by some aliens.They survive but many died.so they invented a school where super soldier can be made.(this is a comercial)there was a school where all your dream can come true.Here in this school you have alot of course for all people.

This rp is about teenagers who lived in dormotory's.There will be two section, one for girl and one for guys (No guys its not mixed lol .)
But for real this school is to create super soldier for to send to the war.Youl with not know that this is a hidden military school.

The course:
Demonthology Teacher:Vergil
Sword training Teacher:Cloud
Mech Teacher:Kira
Ninjustu Teacher:Naruto
Alchemist Teacher:Edward
Gun shooting Teacher: Dante

You can be a teacher.if we dont have too much people,there will be npc
Im working on the teachers template.Tell me if you want to be a teacher before i do the work.

Rules:
No godmodding
No powerplay
no killing,only if the other Rper wants to
I control time(means i say when its tomorow or if its 5:00)
Be literate
No one liner (im really strict with that)
Last one ''HAVE FUN''

Template:
Name:
Personality:
Bio:

And one more thing,sometimes teacher will come with some exams dont failed too much or else your out of school(means out of rp)

im gonna be a student and the principal

Darkkeyblader.

Name:mark
appearance: Looks kinda like Riku only with black hair and red hign lights.
Personality: Nice, kinda like Sora
Bio: He wants to be powerful so he trains He became a keyblader when he was little but he's not that skilled
Weapon(added one): Dark keyblade.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Name: Drin
Geneder:Male
Appearence:Black leather trench coat,Green eyes,White hair,Black leather gloves,Black shirt,Black leather boots,Black leather pants,and black leather straps all over his body
Personaility:Confident,Brave and Quiet but not shy
Bio:A strong swordsman who saw the commercial for the school and decided to go there to become skilled with his sword and learn new abbilities

Darkkeyblader.

xandman said:
um sorry do never add things in the template if you did not make the rp......your out
Ok sorry I didn't know I understand man I'm dumb. Crap: this thing mess up made two mods detele this.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
ooc: YAY i was sad when it died :(
Name: Jake Dontro
appearance: Shaggy blonde hair, red sleeveless T-shirt, and shorts that the legs go down to his shins. White tennis shoes and bright blonde eyes. He has a light tan and a slight build.
Personality: Calm, rude (only to Cloud and Edward), humorous, and immature
Bio: Jake doesn't act his age. He's a runaway and a loud mouth. While he excels in shooting he sucks wiht swords. He only gets along with one teacher and thats Dante. He was kicked out of school last year but was able to come back. He gets on most of the teachers nerves by either totally rude or obnoxious. Not much else is known about him.

Y

Yihazu

ooc: Sounds awsome, if i can join here is my template.

Template
Name: Shane kiyoshi
appearance: Shane has a tanned complection and has brown hair that is shaped like tidus out of final fantasy X. he wears a black vest over a green and yellow shirt and has 3/4 denim jeans that have pockets on either side.
Personality: kind and gentle, He likes to hang around girls but is more comfortable with other guy's. He always gives people chances to prove them selves and is always polite. The only exception to all of this is when Shane is fighting. he becomes savage and ruthless, not giving any chances and always looking for the quickest way to finish fights.
Bio: Shane grew up with both of his parents and in a secure enviroment. His mother taught gave him his manners and his father taught him to defend himself. Shane always thought his life was perfect until he found out when he was 14 that he was adopted. He was furious that his parents never told him and a anger formed within him that he couldn't control and his foster parents sent him to the the school in hopes that he would learn to control his anger, which he did.

ooc: sorry if it is a bit much, I'll cut it if you want me to

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Woah!Bhk I didn't think you knew Xandman guess I was wrong.Xandman don't ask it's long story and I don't want spam this.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Name: Salieri
appearance: Has long black wavy hair to her waist. Wears a white teeshirt and black pants with buckles and chains. Has a long blue coat overtop. Has bright yellow eyes. Also has pointy teeth and nails. Has gold bracelets and anklets.
Personality: Quiet. A little shy. A great fighter.
Bio: Her past is surrounded in a fog. No one, not even her knows what happened since before she was 13. But what she does know is that she can do alchemy without a transmutation circle. She can turn into a demon or an angel. Its all tied to her emotions. So don't piss her off if you know whats good for you!

xandman

asdasdasdasdk.jpg

Name:kane
Personality:A very intelligent kid.He likes to joke around,
Bio:Kane had a good past,his parents had the money to pay for the school because is dad work for the army,he was a sergent.He likes to play with his friend with wooden swords.

xandman

OOC:sorry if i start like the first on....

Rp Begin

''WAKE UP.WAKE UP.ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL YOU BETTER NOT BE LATE FOR THE FIRST COURSE''a voice came from the intercom's who was all over the place.Kane was already awake,he was in the bathroom.He did not noticed there was other kids in the dorm because he had to go quick at the bathroom.He washed his hands,came out of the room and wear his clothes.

Y

Yihazu

"yer yer, I'm gettin up." Shane said to the intercom as he walked to the closet to get his day clothes. Shane loved going to School here and he liked all the people here as well. " Hey, how long have you been up Kane? Wel anyway, let's go have some breakfast son, I'm hungry." Shane said to his room mate. Shane got dressed and walked towards the door. "You coming?" Shane asked Kane, Starting to hear his stomach rumble.

Last edited:

xandman

OOC:my name is kane lol
Kane look at shane''hey.yeah me too.lets go.''kane said.He walked out of the dorm and ran towards the cafeteria,theres was many tables but no one was there except a women with plates in her hand..maybe waiting to give people food.Kane walked towards her and ask''what is there to eat''kane asked.''Eggs and sausage''said the woman.Kane took his plate and went to a table and sat down.He took his fork and start eating.

Sabaku no Gaara

Bronze Member
Jake walked to the cafetria and got his food. He sat done clear across the room from Kane. "Another school year to make fun of how short Edward Elric is." Jake's favorite pass time at school was to make fun of Ed. Ed always got mad so he just abused that fact. Jake began eating as more kids began to walk in. 2 kids sat on the end of his table and began chatting. Jake looked over at them with a glare in his eyes. "If you don't shut up I'll shoot both of you in the forhead!" The 2 kids just looked over at Jake and began to laugh. Jake stood up walked over and pulled out his gun. "Wanna laugh some more?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back