• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Fanfic- Keyblade Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
But- Wha?- Brian? Brianne...?

I refuse to try to figure Bri's gender. So is anyone going to help him/her?

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
I've tried and multiple other people have. Not all the posts here are flaming. They just don't like what they're reading because it needs work.

We should dedicate a fanclub to the people that have tried to help him.

Trying not to sound like a dick, but I'm sure plenty of people have.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
We should dedicate a fanclub to the people that have tried to help him.

Trying not to sound like a dick, but I'm sure plenty of people have.
dont be a dick. it mightve been bad but it could be worse. plus im pretty sure hes a guy which is why his OC is brian which i was guessing was basically him inserting himself into the story.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
dont be a dick. it mightve been bad but it could be worse. plus im pretty sure hes a guy which is why his OC is brian which i was guessing was basically him inserting himself into the story.

Yup, he's a boy and he's eight. told me himself. Horrible story. Me and the real Bryan made a keyblade Tournment story and It was better than this. Funny thing, Michael and Bryan are just OC's, not complete inserts.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Iiiii really hate having kids under 10 here... ._.

Anyways. If BriFTW wants to say anything, now would be a good time because I'm kind of in the mood to close this since we probably won't get much else out of this from any other members. You'll get the same "This was weird/horrible/blahblah"...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back