• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fake keyblade and a real keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chico21

i watched the secret ending again( was bored ) but i notice all of the keyblades out in the field has no chains attached to the end of it. except for the keyblades that the chasers or knights pick up, mickey's star key,UEM's key (which looks like a combination of obilivon and oathkeeper) and the dark solider's key.

in kh1 dark riku had a keyblade(wit no chain) but it was made out of hearts of the princesses. Also a war has many people fighting so could all the keyblades out in the field be peoples hearts that turned into keys?

anyways how could the dark solider wield a keyblade if he wears the heartless symbol.

any thoughts?

Xehanort: 17

The dark soldier wields the keyblade because the old man can wield the keyblade. don't forget that the DS is apart of the Old man. So he posses the same power as the old man.
The Crossroad looks alot like a keyblade Graveyard. All of those keyblades without keychains look lifeless as if they don't have any Power in them.

Anyways. did you notice that the old man transformed his keyblade into an Orb. How did he do that?

Owaz

For being "fake" Keyblades, they sure looked and sounded real to me. So they don't have keychains, big whoop.

There's been no indication that the Keyblade is indestructable, and by seeing the old man break one, it's obvious that they are not.

valentineV17

i don't think the keyblades are fake either. I believe this keyblade graveyard is the plase where keyblades are when sora, riku, or the king aren't using them. Think about it. The keyblades just appear, maybe they were summond from somewhere?

chico21

The dark soldier wields the keyblade because the old man can wield the keyblade. don't forget that the DS is apart of the Old man. So he posses the same power as the old man.
The Crossroad looks alot like a keyblade Graveyard. All of those keyblades without keychains look lifeless as if they don't have any Power in them.

Anyways. did you notice that the old man transformed his keyblade into an Orb. How did he do that?

really wow i didnt even notice. well i was half asleep when i saw it but why would he send a keyblade to kh?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm with Owaz on this one. I don't see much reason to believe that any of there keyblades are fake...at most, I think, they might be prototypes of the keyblades we're familiar with...

Oh, and the DS does not actually have a heartless symbol on him, it's just a similar design...

Last edited:

roxasindarkness

I think that there that many keyblades cos the creator of the keyblade who was maybe alive at the time, had an experiment that went wrong or something and the power of the keyblade was too much.

It sounds stupid I know but hey, it's a theory.

Black Amaranth

I don't think a Keyblade actually NEEDS a Keychain. I think it just makes the Keyblade transform, giving it different strengths and abilities. Not only that, just about anything can be transformed into a keychain. (Remember Kairi's lucky charm?) You can have all the keychains in the world, but it doesn't help ya without the Keyblade. I don't think it works both ways. Besides, why would someone create a weapon that looked like a keyblade but obviously wasn't? They aren't that cool- looking.

When you come down to it, housekeys don't need keychains either. They just make them easy to find, and they look cool. Really, it's not the keychain that matters, it's the key.

On a comical note, Yen Sid said Sora way the key that tied everything together. You don't see a chain hanging off his back end, do ya? (Unless you count the King Bling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back