• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ey r we allowed 2 have....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
It depends on how you consider it. A forum marriage, most here consider it plain stupid so I would suggest you have one AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I promise you if you have a forum marriage topic here, someone will flame the hell out of you. I personally consider it more of a roleplay, so I dont think it's stupid. I was planning on proposing to my forum gf but I have some stuff I need to work on so I dont end up hurting her. Yeah were allowed to have them here. As far as REALLY GETTING MARRIED, forum marriages dont really mean anything, but I say go for it, just be careful. I would reccomend you invite people instead of having it where crashers can come in...I was gonna get married once online but mah gf ditched me because of something I did. Yep... And now Im taking my second chance.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Actually we do! Mainly in the chatrooms, but not that often. You'd be scared shitless if you saw what some of the members here had to say about forum marriages.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
i probaly would....o and congrats on being a premium member! anyway i probaly woudent get one cause the people here don't belief in that huh? like everybody besides u and me!

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
There are more people who dont think theyre stupid. Its okay to have an online relationship here but be careful with the marriage thing. Hey if you happen to have one, invite me, Ill be there to back you up from the flamers. Like I said, I was gonna do it, but after seeing what some of these people have to say about it, I chickened out. But im still thinkin bout it.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I wouldn't mind a forum marriage. I'll still do it. I don't now what people are saying about it, but frankly I don't care. I just think it would be kinda fun and stupid.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Only if there's a forum minister.

[Moved to Forum Insanity]

Ohyeah, and I suggest that *if* you make somekind of a marriage topic, you either put it in the RP Section or Forum Bullsh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back