• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extreme News: Keyblade Pa-looza!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrishLovesDamon

Kinda small pic don't you think? But thanks for the pics anyways. :)

Ansem/Sephy

I didn't even know Xehanort was in this game! WTH?! Cool . . . he has a Keyblade . . . wait, why does everyone have an effin' Keyblade?! I mean, Riku, Sora, Kairi, Mickey, Xehanort . . . and if the Keyblades can bring all worlds into ruin and sorrow, then why the freak does Xehanort have one?! And better yet, why does he have one instead of Xemnas, who is the MAIN villain to this story?!! I mean they're both cool, but shouldn't Xemnas have one instead. Which I'd prefer, since the bad dudes should have Keyblades or swords . . . remember Riku/Xeanort's last battle in HB? That one was awesome, and probably the toughest battle in I.

I say that b/c I can beat Sephiroth in I with one hand behind my back. Literally . . . I beat him at my friend's house with one hand . . . and Kurt Zisa really only had one really good move . . . AND I beat Maleficent Dragon in two tries last night, while Xehanort Riku took me about sixteen . . .

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Ansem/Sephy said:
I didn't even know Xehanort was in this game! WTH?! Cool . . . he has a Keyblade . . . wait, why does everyone have an effin' Keyblade?! I mean, Riku, Sora, Kairi, Mickey, Xehanort . . . and if the Keyblades can bring all worlds into ruin and sorrow, then why the freak does Xehanort have one?! And better yet, why does he have one instead of Xemnas, who is the MAIN villain to this story?!! I mean they're both cool, but shouldn't Xemnas have one instead. Which I'd prefer, since the bad dudes should have Keyblades or swords . . . remember Riku/Xeanort's last battle in HB? That one was awesome, and probably the toughest battle in I.

I say that b/c I can beat Sephiroth in I with one hand behind my back. Literally . . . I beat him at my friend's house with one hand . . . and Kurt Zisa really only had one really good move . . . AND I beat Maleficent Dragon in two tries last night, while Xehanort Riku took me about sixteen . . .

Sorry to burst your bubble but. . . Xehanort IS Riku! The Xehanort you see there is actually riku, only with a different body. I know this because during that scene, kairi addresses him as riku.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Sorry to burst your bubble but. . . Xehanort IS Riku! The Xehanort you see there is actually riku, only with a different body. I know this because during that scene, kairi addresses him as riku.

Thanx for the info, nice pics of the keyblades too i especaily like the Bonds of Flame keyblade.

I didn't know that Xenohart is actually Riku:eek:

C

cloud22

well sorry to say but guess what the gull wing blade is one of the hardest to get

beacuase u practically cant get it unless u can read english cause its so hard to understand what u have to do but if u want to know look for the many posts that xedelas did he knows

also i know what it looks like from his description

it has a sea gull for a chain

the handel is like the tatoo on yunas chest in ffx-2 the jecht tidus symbol

and the tip is like one of them big wheels on the celsius how cool and when u hit with it feathers come out

RenoTurk

cloud22 said:
well sorry to say but guess what the gull wing blade is one of the hardest to get

beacuase u practically cant get it unless u can read english cause its so hard to understand what u have to do but if u want to know look for the many posts that xedelas did he knows

and the tip is like one of them big wheels on the celsius how cool and when u hit with it feathers come out

Xedelas make up .. That's why he got banned so it dont matter anymore.. You should find picture of this keyblade XD

I noticed that your spamming and pointless posts, so you mention Xedelas few times so I spoke to moderator and ask him to check your IP.. Your IP is same as Xedelas.. Cloud22 = Xedelas = Cedelas.. Don't worry. Cloud22 is banned.

Last edited:

★SoRa★

cloud22 said:

ITS NOT HARD 2 GET U LIARRRRR WOWWW SUMONE SHUD BAN HIM!! I ACTUALLY HAVE THAT KEYBLADE ND U GET IT BEFORE GOING INTO TRON WORLD OUTSIDE OF THE CASTLE THING AFTER THE BIG ASS WAR...YOU MEET YURIPA OUTSIDE ND ITS IN A CHEST BEHIND THEM WOWWW

Deadly Cloud

wow those are quite bad quality pictures

and heres a pic of the Gullwing keyblade

gullwingkeyblade.jpg

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Sorry to close this, but if you do get more pictures then please post in the request thread. I added all your pictures there and gave you proper credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back