• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extra Pods

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

DiZ, also being the scientist he is, might have taken extra pod in case
he too decided to experiment with memories.
This, I doubt. DiZ renounced any kind of dark (meaning messing around where he shouldn't) research a while ago.
DiZ taking extra pods
in case any broke down also seems like a valid reason for why he might
have brought a few spares.
Yes, it does.
And then there is that possibility that the
pods hold deeper meaning relating to BBS and Days (which I personally
don't believe to be the case)
I seriously doubt it would relate to BBS, though Castle Oblivion WAS around before the Organization found it, according to Another Report.
As for the recently used pod, I persoally believe that DiZ placed Sora
in that pod when he transported him to the Twilight Mansion, since
those pods seems smaller and easier to transport. Plus the pod Sora
awoke in appeared to be part of the room's structure and not easy
to move because of both that and its size.

You have a good point there. The one Sora went to sleep in was small, but he awakens in a larger version. I think this will be explained in 358/2 Days, since it continues throughout CoM, and until the start of KH2.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This, I doubt. DiZ renounced any kind of dark (meaning messing around where he shouldn't) research a while ago.

Not to mention that messing around with either Sora or Riku's Memories further would be counterproductive to his plans against the Organization.

I seriously doubt it would relate to BBS, though Castle Oblivion WAS around before the Organization found it, according to Another Report.

People like to link CO to MX yey more support to my Nami = Unbirth theory.

The one Sora went to sleep in was small, but he awakens in a larger version.

It doesn't seem that small in Re:CoM clips.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Rather than messing around with their memories though,
he could have been studying them, exploring them...
maybe even mess around with them if he felt it necessary.
As long as his actions did not obstruct his goal to restore
Sora to active force.

And the pod Sora enters in KH:Re:CoM does appear
to be the same size as the one he awoke in... I can't
say for sure if there is a size difference or not, but
I think there likely isn't.

Qarx

Not to mention that messing around with either Sora or Riku's Memories further would be counterproductive to his plans against the Organization.

People like to link CO to MX yey more support to my Nami = Unbirth theory.

It doesn't seem that small in Re:CoM clips.

Perhaps.

Hooray for me for getting only one part wrong!

FinalForm Sora17

Well, the thing that sets the Org. apart from other nobodies, is that they remember all of there emotions and formers selves. maybe when Xemnas was created he found the Organization members and got Naminé to aid/resurface their memories in the pods thus creating the current Org. members we know and love (sorta).

A

Audo

...so I guess they broke, seeing how they say they were recently used. *narrows eyes at Audo*
Yeah, recently used, as in - within the year of their creation.

How do you know this where was this stated.
Another Report. Live it, love it.

And DiZ and Nami weren't being "chased". DiZ just found it more benefitial and smarter to move them from CO to his humble abode because CO was still technically under Organization control. It makes sense to me for him to take extra pods in case there was a problem with Sora, Donald or Goofy's pod and he wouldnt be able to go back to CO to get a replacement.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I think we will see Roxas using one on Days! i readed the translate scan where u can read this: Xemnas: "The time is up."
Xemnas: "We must not forget why we Nobodies are gathering."

Roxas: "But there was something being said at Castle Oblivion..."

Saix: "As I thought it seems to be the influence of Namine."

Roxas went to Castle Oblivion, maybe namine did something to him, and the org used a pod to make him like he was.... I dunno just thinking out loud

A

Audo

DiZ, also being the scientist he is, might have taken extra pod in case
he too decided to experiment with memories. DiZ taking extra pods
in case any broke down also seems like a valid reason for why he might
have brought a few spares. And then there is that possibility that the
pods hold deeper meaning relating to BBS and Days (which I personally
don't believe to be the case)

As for the recently used pod, I persoally believe that DiZ placed Sora
in that pod when he transported him to the Twilight Mansion, since
those pods seems smaller and easier to transport. Plus the pod Sora
awoke in appeared to be part of the room's structure and not easy
to move because of both that and its size.
They don't hold any meaning toward BBS.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I really doubt those pods were used by the Organization, unless DiZ decided he really wanted to snatch all the useless equipment he could.
They moved Sora, Donald and Goofy were moved from Castle Oblivion to Twilight Town, yet there were still several extra pods there.
I'm really starting to think Riku was eventually shoved into one along the way :\ *waits for Days*
no cause I read somewwhere that Riku refused to get in the pod and joined up with Diz to help him find Roxas

A

Audo

I honestly doubt Riku would ever allow himself to be put into one of those pods - ever.

A

Audo

And in what way would a senile old man and a thin little blonde girl force him into a pod?

A

Audo

Ah, so she is going to erase the majority of Riku's memories so that the only ones he has are strong memories of promising to protect her, and then break his heart by shattering the reality behind those memories?

Uh-huh.

It just isn't in Riku's character to get into the pod.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, so she is going to erase the majority of Riku's memories so that the only ones he has are strong memories of promising to protect her, and then break his heart by shattering the reality behind those memories?

1) We don't really know what Naminé did to Repliku's Memories precisely, only that she took him down by doing so.
2) She put them back together nicely enough without a pod and in what didn't seem to be that long a period of time; I'm pretty sure she could patch it up nicely enough even faster with a pod.

I'm not saying it happened, but the possibility of it exists.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Of course the possibility exists, so does the possibility that DiZ got into the pod, or Mickey, or Seifer, or Clarabelle.

Yeah, now you're just being petty and mean.
DiZ I can see, Mickey I can accept, but the rest are just you being whiny.
Riku could've been in the pod, and they could've forced him to go along with it; end of story.

A

Audo

The examples were just to show that simply because the possibility exists, doesn't mean it's that probable.
I for one, could never see Riku being put into one of the pods, one way or another.

Besides, we already know that the pods were created and used by the Organization on test subjects. I don't see why it is so hard for us to simply accept that that was what it was referring to by that statement. Nomura seemed to point toward that being the case well enough.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I for one, could never see Riku being put into one of the pods, one way or another.

Then say you disagree, not that it's impossible. World of a difference, right there :3

Besides, we already know that the pods were created and used by the Organization on test subjects. I don't see why it is so hard for us to simply accept that that was what it was referring to by that statement.

The "recently". Roxas found the pods a year after DiZ snatched them from CO as far as we know; even if they were used by the Org, that hardly seems to be recently used to me.

Nomura seemed to point toward that being the case well enough.

He said they were used, period. Show me something truly tying in Nomura's statements about the Org using the pods and the recently used pod in TLTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back