• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Extra!!! Extra!!! Read All About It!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
As revealed yesterday, the latest issue of (I think) Weekly Jump featured some Kingdom Hearts 2 images and information from the assets revealed at E3.

Thanks to translations, we can reveal the following:
- As previously rumored, the white creatures are known as the "Nobodies" e.g. a "Dusk" is a type of "Nobody"
- The Organization is a shorter version of there full name "XIII Organization" (reference to Deep Dive, with the "13th Order" thing going on"
- Xaldin, the recently unhooded Organization member uses 3 weapons! (look at what he's holding) so just imagine what it'll be like fighting him!

Now we just await the possible (well, there better be!) Gameplay Videos of the Demo and hopefully the trailer come the end of the week. But make sure to check out the KHU E3 Center for a database of all the E3 05 stuff so far

Lock_On

Gah, not much new info. I guess it's better to get a little than nothing and I wouldn't want the whole game spoiled. Good Job!

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Interestin.... Verry interestin.... It may not be much info, but it just made me think of a bunch of things... Good job Cyborg.

Night Shadow

wow cool! i wonder what the 3 weapon are?...are they the same weapon just upgraded or or three totaly different weapons?

BHK_DUDE1200

Wat If He Has 3 Weapons For This:
One Weapon Is 4 Sora
2nd Weapon 4 Bhk
Then Last 4 Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back