• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Expectations.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Quote: Someone on these forums, I will not meantion any SNs, "Zeal..lously" said that KHII isn't enough to buy a Ps2. I must beg to differ. heh.. just my opinon. It is just one of those things that you cannot pass up. There are relatively few MUST HAVE things in life... and the World of KH is one of those. hah. Ciao :End Quote

Dude KHII is really not enough to buy a PS2 its great but it isn't as great in terms of a game like Gran Turismo 3 and Grand Theft Auto 3 those two got the PS2 selling quickly and um Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 game and also Tekken Tag Tournament those 4 alone sold the PS2 alot when it first came out I still love those 4 to this day cause I own them KHII will be great but there are a ton of other games that are better then it right now seriously

Edit: One more thing I wanted to say about this topic the only thing you should except from a game is if its fun or not that's it doesn't matter about online play or if the sound is good or graphics when Tomb Raider came out or MGS1 came out on PS1 those weren't great graphics but no one cared non the less and now everyone is like a graphics freak cause if the graphics aren't good the game automatically sucks like Mat Hoffman Pro BMX 2 I own that game and it might not be fun to some but I thought it was awesome the graphics aren't like Tony Hawk's but who cares it was pretty damn fun

Last edited:

Heartless soul

Kh2 is gonna be an awesome game. It better be, because they have held it a long time, so the game itself better make up for the long wait. If not, im gonna blow up S-E.....

Yanos_Darkspawn

crownmeking said:
Quote: Someone on these forums, I will not meantion any SNs, "Zeal..lously" said that KHII isn't enough to buy a Ps2. I must beg to differ. heh.. just my opinon. It is just one of those things that you cannot pass up. There are relatively few MUST HAVE things in life... and the World of KH is one of those. hah. Ciao :End Quote

Dude KHII is really not enough to buy a PS2 its great but it isn't as great in terms of a game like Gran Turismo 3 and Grand Theft Auto 3 those two got the PS2 selling quickly and um Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 game and also Tekken Tag Tournament those 4 alone sold the PS2 alot when it first came out I still love those 4 to this day cause I own them KHII will be great but there are a ton of other games that are better then it right now seriously

Edit: One more thing I wanted to say about this topic the only thing you should except from a game is if its fun or not that's it doesn't matter about online play or if the sound is good or graphics when Tomb Raider came out or MGS1 came out on PS1 those weren't great graphics but no one cared non the less and now everyone is like a graphics freak cause if the graphics aren't good the game automatically sucks like Mat Hoffman Pro BMX 2 I own that game and it might not be fun to some but I thought it was awesome the graphics aren't like Tony Hawk's but who cares it was pretty damn fun

GT3 and Tekken tag are bad games in generall. By the way, when Tomb raider and MGS came out, they had the best graphics at the moment, so people do care at appearances, although fun is the most important part of a game(GT3 has good graphics, but it feels like you´re driving a turtle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back