• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus "A kingdom hearts RP"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRiku

Awards
"Well I was actually wondering if we could travel together, I mean maybe you could help me find Sora and he could explain more about my three keyblades. And besides, you forget that I can fly, so I won't slow you down or anything. What do you say?"

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Seaje- Sora, is no more.
Seaje- I don't think it would be a good idea.
Seaje then continues walking.
Seaje- i have more experience over you but if you accompany me, you must fend for
yourself.

NeoRiku

Awards
"Don't worry, I can fend for myself, but if yu tried me, I may become as good as a swordsman as you. Who were you taught by? Your syle seems strangly familiar. Almost like mine and Sora's, but more elegant. Who taugt you?"

doreo503

Seaje- If your going to accompany me, then you must learn to be quiet.
Seaje- I do not feel like giving a biography young one.
Seaje then turns around and continues walking.
Seaje- Follow me if you must.

doreo503

Seaje- I have to meet someone in Traverse Town if you want to come.
Seaje then starts walking towards the train station.
Seaje- Hope you have some money on you.

doreo503

Seaje- Good your going to need it.
Seaje then walks up to the ticket booth and slices it in half. Seaje then takes a ticket.
Seaje- No need to waste your money here.
Seaje then walks onto the train.

doreo503

Seaje- A friend, plus anyway this is one of the strongest metals in the world, it is an
Imperial Sword; these swords were once only given to those of royalty.
Seaje- But that doesn't mean I couldn't get my hands on two.
Seaje then takes his seat inside the train. Yet notices two hooded figures staring at them.
Seaje- There are two hooded figures staring at us, do you know them?

NeoRiku

Awards
"As a matter of fact, I do. One's name is Axel, the other one I don't know, they are looking for me, you hide I can deal with this on my own."

doreo503

Seaje- Kid, you have not mastered control of your keyblades.
Seaje- I would rather you go to the next compartment, and I deal with these two.
Seaje then cracks his knuckles and grips his sword.

doreo503

Seaje- I do not recognize you stranger, but is their a problem I can help you with.
Axel and his companion the stand up.
Axel- No, nothing that concerns you.
Seaje- Yet it looks like you have some conflict between you and the one with me,
I believe his name is Lycole.
Axel- Now that you mention it, we would like to have a chat with him.
Seaje- I don't know if he's available at this moment,but you can leave a messege with my
sword.
Seaje then unsheathes his sword.
Seaje- My blade seems to crave your blood.
Seaje then lunges at Axel. Yet Axel's companion knocks him to the floor.
Seaje- Awww, two versus one doesn't seem like a fair fight.
Companion- I didn't know a battle had to be fair.
Seaje- If that is the way you want it so be it.
Seaje then draws his second sword. Seaje then lunges at axel's Companion, yet is abruptly stopped by Axel.
Seaje- This is starting to get on my nerves, if one of you wants to fight me then do so.
Seaje then slowly rises up, yet slips his hand into his coat. When he is completely up, he tosses a dagger at axel's Companion. Axel's companion then catches it with one hand.
Companion- You have to do better than tha-----------
Before the companion can finish it is met face to face with Seajes Foot. With such an impact Axel's companion is thrown into the window which causes the companions hood to slip off.
Seaje- A women, all this time she has been putting me throught this frustration; figures.
Before she can recover she is kicked again with such a force she breaks the window and falls off the train.
Axel- I have no time for this, Fire Manipulation
With flawless effort, Axel sets the cabin ablaze. Yet when Seaje looks to see his foe, he is startles by how his foe has allready retreated. Seaje then runs into the next compartment.
Seaje- Lycole, come on we must get off this train.
Seaje then continues running.

sorasfreind

OOC:sry was out of town

At that moment Max breaks through th roof of the train and lands behind them and starts running after Axel shouting :your going to pay!: and continued running until he reached the last compartment where Axel and his unknown friend were sitting.

doreo503

Seaje then finds the back door.
Seaje- Damn its locked!!!
Seaje then takes out his sword and strikes the sword only to fall back onto the floor from the rebound.
Seaje- I am getting frustrated, *cough cough* too hard to breathe!!!
As smoke starts filling the cabin Seaje comes up with an idea. He then takes out his keyblade.
Seaje- Lycole, lets just hope this works.
Seaje then points his keyblade at the locked door.
Seaje- Open!!!
And a beam of ligt then comes out his keyblade and he hears the door click open.
Seaje- *cough cough* Lycole come on lets go.
Seaje then leaps out of the train. Soon to realize that they are thousands of feet in the air. It seems when Seaje leaped out, the train was passing over Atlantica.
Seaje- Damn this might hurt!!!!

doreo503

Seaje then continues plummeting through the sky. All he hopes is that Lycole has found a better way down then he has. As a means to slow down he descent he unbottons his jacket and tries to use it as a parachute. Yet to now avail, it doesn't seem to slow him down. He tries to hold on to his coat and swords with all his might, yet all of a sudden a wyvern at high speeds rams into him. Because of the impact, Seaje passes out and him, his coat, and his swords all fall continue their descent yet all are falling in different areas.

sorasfreind

Max:You will pay : Axel:will i now well look behind you cause your going to take a fall: as Max turned around all the other compartments had been distroyed or had fallen and with this Max was hit with a fire ball in the back andflew out into the sky and began falling as he was falling he got an idea before he hit the ground he said stop and he landed softly on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back