• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Exodus "A kingdom hearts RP"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
We are on shortage of participants, so if you like the story can you sign up?

It has been 10 years since Sora sealed the door of Kindgom Hearts, yet the time of peaceful bliss has come to an end as new forms of heartless have appeared from Hollow Bastion. As many fight to defend the castle, they are slain by waves of heartless. Sora has once again taken his role as the Keyblade Master, and has taken his gummi ship to Hollow Bastion. Along with an un-named few he recruited from Twilight town, he ambushes the Army head-on. After hours of fighting, he realizes that the heartless don't seem to stop respawning from the deepest chamber of the Castle.
Sora- Seaje, we must take this attack to the chamber itself.
Seaje- If you say so, I guess I'll join you.
As Sora and Seaje fight their way through the castle they come across a man standing against a statue of Ansem. As Sora looks at the man, a smirk comes across the mans face. And with that smirk, he is transformed into an evil beast.

(sorry picture wouldn't come up so i put the link​
Because i didn't explain the detail that much)​

Beast- So we meet again Sora!!!​
Sora- Do i know you?​
Beast- Hmmm, it seems that it is so easy to forget!!
Sora- Wat do you mean?
Beast- Actions speak louder than words my friend!!!
And with those words, the beast lunged at Sora. As with a sense of grace, Sora leaped over his foe and cut off one of his horns with his trusty keyblade. As the now enraged foe thrashed about sora sought out a way to win:
Sora- Seaje I want you to leave, run to the chamber and shut the door.
Seaje- I'm no keyblade master, I don't know if I can.
Sora- A real warrior has no disbeliefs, now Go!!!!
Seaje then with a burst of agility ran towards the end of the hallway, ripping to shreds any heartless that came his way. Where as Sora, continued to dodge his adversary's attacks. As Seaje reached the end of the hallway, he opend the door and bid farewell to his old friend.
Seaje- Goodluck Sora, I will be back.
Sora then looked up and showed him a look of relief, and as he was momentarily distracted; the very horn he had sliced off had become his own weapon of death. Soon Sora was pinned against the wall by the beast's horn, as he started to slip in and out of conscious he looked up at his friend.
Sora- Do not come back Seaje, Go and close the door!
Seaje- But I can't.
Sora- If you are truly my friend you will achieve my last request, and close the door!
Seaje then turned around and walked through the door and closed it. As he looked back at the door, he heard a scream and then all was silent. Grief had now overcome him and as he walked to the Final Chamber, he had no more means of living. Yet as he approached the final chamber, he was suddenly knocked unconscious. With he last amount of strength he looked up at his attacker.
Seaje- Damn it's Sora!
When he awoke he was back in Twilight Town and next to him lied a kingdom key stained with blood.

Rules
1 No god moding
2 No charecter killing but there is character defeating
3 No Powerplaying
4 Be at least semi literate
5 If you read this put Seaje on ur reply
6 Everyone may have three weapons

Charecter Sheet
Name
Age (Below Twenty-five)
Race Hopefully you will all choose human but if you don't just tell me
Appearence (picture or discription) hopefully pic
Class (anything you can think of)
Weapon
Short Bio (not 2 long)
Other

My character
Name-Seaje
Age-22
Race-Human
Appearence http://weapon.org/game/ff7/sephiroth/sephiroth.jpeg or http://terror.snm-hgkz.ch/mirrors/www.thegia.com/mirror/artwork/020328/sephiroth1.jpg
(depending on how my character feels)
Short bio- Grew up on a desolate planet that was destroyed by the heartless. He was the only person from his planet to escape. When he awoke, he was in Twilight Town; and ever since then he has honed his skills for the day that he could destroy every heartless. Being abandoned by all he ever loved has made him grow cold, yet the only person he really opened up to was Sora. And now that his only friend has gone, his cold hearted side has opened up again; yet now he looks for a group of people that can help him finish what he has set out to achieve. Seaje must close that door.
Weapon- 2 Imperial Swords and a Kingdom key

If you want to join either pm me or just post ur info

Worlds- Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Desolate Space
And many more to come:)

Last edited:

doreo503

any takers, no one wants to join? If you read this can you give me a reason, is it that it doesn't appeal to you or is it that it is poorly written. Because some of my writing is published and this is my first Rp so i wanted to make it good.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I would but im in a crud load of rps and I don't want to jump the gun with it.

fdjproyo

seaje
name-faolon
age-18
wepons-brotherhood and sword of daywalker
race-human http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://c-uncut.com/media/ff10-tidus.jpg&imgrefurl=http://groups.msn.com/finalfantasyxtreme/ffxcharacters.msnw&h=650&w=370&sz=90&tbnid=-PnsdKzl8UwJ:&tbnh=135&tbnw=76&hl=en&start=3&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dtidus%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D
Grew up in traverse town after home town was destroyed. Became a warrior after mom was killed by heartless. When his mom died he didnt care about anything exept pay back.

Last edited:

fdjproyo

doreo503 said:
ok thats cool, but was it ight? I mean like the story, did it seem 2 off or did it go together?
im dun its already read it i promise i tryed

sorasfreind

doreo503

Fine i guess we'll start!!

Seaje- This is Sora's Keyblade, but how and who's blood is this.
Seaje- I can't ponder on this though, I need to close that door.
And with that Seaje set off looking for a means of transportation. Soon he comes across a train station:
Seaje- Maybe this will lead me back to Hollow Bastion.
Seaje then walked into the station
Train Ticket accepter- That will be 55 gil for a train ride, but Hollow Bastion is kind of far and the train will only take you as far as agrabah.
Seaje- Thats good enough
Seaje then tries to walk through the door into the train.
Train Ticket accepter- Excuse me sir, but you need to pay for that train ride.
Seaje- And where do you suppose I will get the money for this ride.
Train Ticket accepter- Ummm, why are you asking me thi------------
And before he could finish his sentence, Seaje grabbed him by his neck and pushed him against the wall.
Seaje- Empty your pockets!!
Train Ticket accepter- *Cough Cough* I will not
Seaje- Be it your way.
Seaje then pulled out his Imperial Swords, and slit the Train Ticket accepter's neck.
Seaje- Thanks for the money but I must be off now.
And with those final words Seaje walked out of the Train Station and continued his way through Twilight Town.

Last edited:

fdjproyo

faolon-here i am in traverse town the town that killed my mom.
faolon was walking around traverse town when he suddenly fell to the floor he turned around it was a heartless damn it he rushed up and pulled his weopon out
faolon-payback!!!!
swish clllllll killed the heartless in 1 attack
faolon-grrrrrrr!!!! one of ur kind killed my mom faolon just walked away and said i will get my payback and finished his walk

Last edited:

sorasfreind

As Max ran down a street in Twilight Town followed by hundreds of Heartless he thaught why am i running and turned around he was just outside the train station.
With a smirk on his face he lunged into battle and started attacking with all his strength his blows were hitting but he wasen't strong enough to destroy them in one blow he was almost beaten when an urge in his body made him release a huge amount of energy both Light and Dark when he woke they were all destroyed.

doreo503

Yea sorry about the name, I neva saw yours and then the day that I wrote it it ended up next to yours and i was like oh man now it looks like i stole it. But exodus means a departure of a large number of people. But trust me it will fit into the story.

doreo503

Seaje once again came across the train station. Yet something caught his eye this time.
Seaje- Who is that and why does he have a keyblade?
Seaje- He might be the one that knocked me out in Hollow Bastion, no it can't be him.
Seaje- But he is dressed just like Sora, it can't be him but if it is he will meet his end
right now!
Seaje's grip tightened on his sword, and he assured himself that he would not kill the person (aka Max) right away.
Seaje- I could just go up to him and kill him but I think I will wait, for now.
Seaje then slowly walks over to the man, with a smirk on his face and a hand on his sword!

Last edited:

fdjproyo

It was a loud crash as faolon slamed the door.
faolon is that you exclaimed faolons grandpa.were youve been all and before he can finish no were faolon said with a pissed tone.Faolon went strait to his room with out saying hi or nothing.zzzzzzzzz.After minutes faolon was sleep. hello faolon wake up its breakfast time his grandpa said. who ha faolon woke up so fast.breakfast its time for break fast. i'm not hungry
faolon was up and ready to have a walk in the next ten minutes.faolon were u going and before he can finish faolon was out the door.im ready to kill some stupid heartless faolon said to his self. Hey kid what faolon replied quickly.u want to buy a gummi ship hmmmmmmmm
faolon said with curiosity hmmm i could go to other places and kill heartless. yea sure why not.
Ok only 1000gil said the guy.1000gil!!!!All i have is 500gil faolon exclaimed.how about this. go on go on.whats your name siad faolon. cid, o cid it is huh faolon replied. how about this if i beet you in a battle you give me the ship for 500gil.huh huh ha u think u can beat me ur crazy.
i know i know then pull out your weapon and lets go wait i dont have any weopons. huh so how you supossed to fight me, Cid looked down LIKE THIS!!!!! Cid reached down and got a hand full of rocks.cid quicly threw 3 rocks at faolon. Faolon jumped and while in air pulled out 1 of his two swords are u ready Faolon rored and attacked Cid. cid couldnt handle faolon's power and fell to the floor. faolon pointed his sword to cids neck and said 500gil it is.cid said yes 500 only.Then faolon said here heres the gil.faolon looked to his right and said thats minds over there right.and cid replied yes.i will be right back then faolon turned around and ran to the house.Grandpa guess what i am going on a adventure granda replied good because thats the happiest ive heard you ever.he then returned to cid, cid was in the same spot as before.ok thanks man faolon said. And before cid can say anyhting else Faolon was gone.

Last edited:

sorasfreind

Max:Ungh what happened oh my head: as he looked around he saw that there was someone way older then he was with a blade in his hand at this Max jumped up and held his KeyBlades tightly
Max:Stay Back i will attack :he said in a timid voice he thaught that he might be able to take but he wasen't positive.

doreo503

As Seaje walked closer to the person (Max), he realized that he was just a kid.
Seaje- He is just a kid, but that doesn't mean I won't kill him if I have too.
Seaje continued to approach the person(Max) even though he had been warned not too.
Seaje- Let your grip on your blades ease young warrior, I mean you no harm.
And with that Seaje released his grip on his sword. He reassured himself that he would not harm this boy in any way. And with that reassurance he knew he could not fail in his task.
Seaje- If you want to attack me then do so stranger, yet I should advise
you that in doing so; it will result in your utter demise.
Seaje- You will fail at killing me for the reason I am Immortal, I cannot die
because I will not allow myself to die.
And with that said, Seaje continued on to his last question.
Seaje- I would just like to know where you got those clothes and those
Keyblades?

fdjproyo

fdjproyosig1.png

BY THE 1 AND ONLY X-GURL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back