• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Excuse me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giggleyroxas

Enemycards.jpg

Can you still get these on the American version?

Awards
I'm taking a stab in the dark here since I haven't played the Japanese ReCoM in months, but aren't those just cards similar to the Key to Rewards? I thought it was something along the lines of a card that gives you automatic access to the Room of Rewards permanently (meaning you can use it as many times as you like).

I could be wrong...

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
I'm taking a stab in the dark here since I haven't played the Japanese ReCoM in months, but aren't those just cards similar to the Key to Rewards? I thought it was something along the lines of a card that gives you automatic access to the Room of Rewards permanently (meaning you can use it as many times as you like).

I could be wrong...
The hell if I know. I've seen them used in battle before though. I've never used them myself though. :/

Riku and Mickey

The gold one let's you reload premiums for i believe three reloads (I don't use that card). And the silver makes you invincible till you attack 20 times. I might have the 2 mixed up, but I believe I don't
Edit: I am sorry but I can't take a pic or anything like that.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
The gold one let's you reload premiums for i believe three reloads (I don't use that card). And the silver makes you invincible till you attack 20 times. I might have the 2 mixed up, but I believe I don't
Edit: I am sorry but I can't take a pic or anything like that.
Thanks.

You know there is a video on Youtube that shows what they do. I remember seeing it on another thread but, I don't know where it is now. :/

OneWingedAngel45

Haven't really gone into interest for the Japanese version so, can NA get the other members' enemy cards??? Like Roxas and the others up there??????

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Haven't really gone into interest for the Japanese version so, can NA get the other members' enemy cards??? Like Roxas and the others up there??????
Actually, we have no idea. We supposedly are but, until someone confirms for sure we have no idea.

I'm tempted to try but, I have other things to finish beforehand. So, I dunno. Try and I guess you'll find out.

OneWingedAngel45

Actually, we have no idea. We supposedly are but, until someone confirms for sure we have no idea.

I'm tempted to try but, I have other things to finish beforehand. So, I dunno. Try and I guess you'll find out.

I would be glad to try, but...what am I supposed to do?

EDIT: Nevermind! lol Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for PlayStation 2 Cheats - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Codes - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories Cheat Codes, FAQs, Walk-Throughs, Hints
Got it ;] I'm going to give this a try.

Last edited:

Riku and Mickey

You are able to get all 13 organization member cards as well. I have beaten the game so trust me.
EDIT: Sorry if this thread was too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back